Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He stayed on past midnight and kept on saying come on guys you need to send it NOW!! Come on guys we need a space station. Then he said tell you what it resets at midnight so everyone send then.
No one did 🤣 so he came off. He said he’s going to go For it again today.
he said he hates lanzarote and will never go back. PayPal have been reported for raffles too.
Adam said to him last night he hasn’t Been on holiday for 12 years. Mankey said well I have only been here and isle of white.
Honestly this man can’t get any lower the stinking BEG!!
He’s definitely getting housing benefits and tax credits!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
he said he hates lanzarote and will never go back. PayPal have been reported for raffles too.
He hates Lanzarote? Please tell me how much of Lanzarote he's seen.....the transfer coach from the airport and the coach to and from their dolphin trip. The rest of the time has been spent in and around the hotel pool, canteen (cant call it a restaurant!!!), kids entertainment area and begging in his room. I have absolutely no doubt he will be online begging for the rest of this comp and the supposed trip to the waterpark FOR THE KIDS wont happen.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Good morning who goes to lanzarote on holiday and spends most of time doing crap content and then goes live cause moneys drying up Thomas Manley do your a joke! I watched last night didn’t understand why you kept saying all I need is a space not once but 100 odd times ! Give it a rest you scrounging b…..rd no need for it no other tidy creator spend holiday time begging for look at James hardy videos he’s so right

• Heart
Good morning who goes to lanzarote on holiday and spends most of time doing crap content and then goes live cause moneys drying up Thomas Manley do your a joke! I watched last night didn’t understand why you kept saying all I need is a space not once but 100 odd times ! Give it a rest you scrounging b…..rd no need for it no other tidy creator spend holiday time begging for look at James hardy videos he’s so right
Horrible little fat, beggy weazle 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You get what you pay for Mankey, you chose that Hotel. Personally I thought it looked very nice not the Hotel I'd have checked out on day one

• Haha
  • Wow
He's a bleep. End of. Spending the last couple of days of his expensive holiday begging for more money to pay for the next one. And he hates lanzarote? It's a beautiful island, if you actually make the effort to leave your hotel complex and see a bit of the place.
The main reason he hates lanzarote is cos the hotel have had a word about his constant filming with other guests in the background 😂 His "amazing" content plans have been thwarted, that's why he's back to begging and the PayPal has been put up. Wanker.

• Angry
  • Wow
I think it was a new low for manks sitting on a boat during a dolphin watching excursion on a family holiday and begging on tiktok.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Wow the baby’s breakfast is bigger than Tom’s 😳
He wants locking up ...bloody cruel that....sure I can see a bloody black pudding on there too🤢I'm obsessed....chips and doughnuts at breakfast for a baby....the " man" is vile😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
I bet when he says it's for baby .what he really means is that it's his second breakfast but he doesn't want to seem greedy so says it's the baby's 😂

• Haha
I bet when he says it's for baby .what he really means is that it's his second breakfast but he doesn't want to seem greedy so says it's the baby's 😂
That makes me feel better💖!
He has a choice, that little baby doesnt😢😢
Clog up your arteries a bit more you unhealthy fat pig 🐷🐷

• Haha
My thoughts when I seen that plate for a baby he likely helps him eat it 👀

• Haha
Mankey is too scared to give his review of the hotel to his followers while he is still there
Because he knows caring individuals will let the hotel know all about it
So. He is waiting til he comes home to tell all
bleeping cowardly wanker
No way is he getting any special treatment from the staff
The hotel had their cards marked about the Mankeys and it was a true and honest account of them

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Mankey is too scared to give his review of the hotel to his followers while he is still there
bleeping cowardly wanker
The hotel had their cards marked about the Mankeys and it was a true and honest account of them
He’s a 🐥 that’s why ! They’ll throw a party at that hotel when both families have departed filming tiktok all the time there all about me me me !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
bleeping cowardly wanker
I wonder if anyone would divulge any info once they are back from their holiday 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
can they not give that baby some fruit instead of greasy crap?? we’ve already seen lucy with fruit so what is their excuse?

• Angry
  • Wow
He’s deffo been talked to by the hotel, and they don’t give a tit how big he is on TT 😂😂

Get ready for some amazing made up stories about how they suffered in silence for 2 weeks to gain sympathy and gifts 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.