Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was no adult with Ali when he was looking at the dolphin. With no life vest on and leaning on the bars with wide gaps. It’s so unsafe. The water is so choppy too. He could of fallen over any second.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just wow! One big wave & those kids would have gone overboard.
There is no way I would have allowed my family on board without life vests!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did you see the coupe infront of Mankey and Carebeg? They were fuming as Tom kept screaming. They turned around and looked at him.
they are spoiling it for others on the boat bloody screaming like that.
I didn’t even see one dolphin 🤣
What a waste of money!
Yup
I think most on that boat are from the same hotel too
They all got told to keep calm but he was screaming the loudest

Why was no adult with Ali when he was looking at the dolphin. With no life vest on and leaning on the bars with wide gaps. It’s so unsafe. The water is so choppy too. He could of fallen over any second.
Tom kept saying are you holding on Ali
One super choppy wave and it wouldn’t mstter how hard he was holding on

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Well.....€45 per adult and €30 per child....didnt see much of the dolphins....and not one whale....apart from the 2 on the boat!!!
These pics from a whale/dolphin spotting trip in Tenerife a few years ago....a fab trip....with no screaming, loud, scruffy chavs 🤣
Omg 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Live again begging for bleeping gifts.

Someone push that fat bleep overboard 😡😡😡

He genuinely feels sick but he’s going to get a kebab later 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see the bit where they got off the boat and two young lads said something about "are you from tik tok" then Tom said something about being recognised on holiday, I wouldn't brag about it mate , it was two teenage lads, says it all don't it ......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the bit where they got off the boat and two young lads said something about "are you from tik tok" then Tom said something about being recognised on holiday, I wouldn't brag about it mate , it was two teenage lads, says it all don't it ......
Yep 😂😂 he nearly wee’d himself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Just wow! One big wave & those kids would have gone overboard.
There is no way I would have allowed my family on board without life vests!
I’m just catching up didn’t see any of the live but the coach singing shouting that was enough for me just watching that I could never travel on a coach or boat trip with them !id be throwing them overboard

• Haha
I can’t wait to see his hotel review on the last day. I hope the hotel he’s going to slander them as soon as they leave.
Why not make a complaint now if you are not happy? not wait until You are home.

I seen a video of Mankey and Lucy doing a complaint back last year about a train they got on 🤣 if you type in Manley family then old video comes up.
it’s him and Lucy saying they want the train station to email them as they got on a packed train with a baby and couldn’t move.
Everyone wrote in comments “why didn’t you wait for next one? Do you want compo?” 🤣
they look the type to try anything for money back!!

I’m still gobsmacked he put his PayPal link in bio when he’s on holiday yet everyone at home is struggling!
Do this mean you will stop eating out every single day Tom? Do you now realise bills have gone up!!
yet you say social media is your job 🤣
you even said if it don’t work out you will go back to work?? So why the hell are you asking people to pay you their hard earned cash?
I’m sure tax credits and housing benefit will be all over your TikTok and PayPal gifts soon enough!!

• Wow
I can’t wait to see his hotel review on the last day. I hope the hotel he’s going to slander them as soon as they leave.
Why not make a complaint now if you are not happy? not wait until You are home.

I seen a video of Mankey and Lucy doing a complaint back last year about a train they got on 🤣 if you type in Manley family then old video comes up.
it’s him and Lucy saying they want the train station to email them as they got on a packed train with a baby and couldn’t move.
Everyone wrote in comments “why didn’t you wait for next one? Do you want compo?” 🤣
they look the type to try anything for money back!!

I’m still gobsmacked he put his PayPal link in bio when he’s on holiday yet everyone at home is struggling!
Do this mean you will stop eating out every single day Tom? Do you now realise bills have gone up!!
yet you say social media is your job 🤣
you even said if it don’t work out you will go back to work?? So why the hell are you asking people to pay you their hard earned cash?
I’m sure tax credits and housing benefit will be all over your TikTok and PayPal gifts soon enough!!
The people need to wake up seriously gifting him & others ! come October things are going to be worse for us all with bills rising & food bills ! How he has the audacity to put it in his bio PayPal I’m just lost for words with him ! Get off your fat lazy ass & work like everybody else & provide an honest wage for your family

• Wow
He’s going to be talked about even more now. Wait until all the craters see the beg have done that.
imagine taking your kids to school and all the parents knowing you got a PayPal link in bio 🤣🤣
Omg the shame!!

He’s live he done a battle with Adam and The Coles went in and said to Adam ask Tom can I lend £10 so Adam did 🤣🤣🤣 should of seen Mankeys face.
then the Coles gifted Adam 👏🤣🤣🤣

Mankey begging to get top 3 in half hour left 😡 he’s fuming as Mel got over 2000 in her live.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
And he is playing the competition again for a second day

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.