Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way has he linked his PayPal! Begging bastard absolute embarrassment he is. I really could not be with a man that useless in life.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No way has he linked his PayPal! Begging bastard absolute embarrassment he is. I really could not be with a man that useless in life.
Wow 😮 that’s an all time low even for their standard

to openly ask for money that’s just disgusting!!
0881D3FC-5B26-43AD-B28C-BE0D4F1B3546.jpeg

This family need investigating !!

• Angry
  • Wow
Wow 😮 that’s an all time low even for their standard

to openly ask for money that’s just disgusting!!
View attachment 1292426

This family need investigating !!
Im seriously lost for words!! Just when I thought they couldn’t hit any lower than the ground. Oh yes followers since we can’t do the comp just stick your money in our PayPal instead 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Look at what they’re feeding that baby. My baby has just had avocado on toast with yoghurt & fruit and they’re the same age. He’s literally eating tit and drinking juice from a bottle. It’s actually so sad because they’re setting him up for failure in life.

• Sad
Jesus just when you think he can't stoop any lower when it comes to begging he links his PayPal. How is he not embarrassed, how is his family not embarrassed. How is his in laws not embarrassed.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just why would anyone give this to a baby for breakfast.? 😡😡😡absolute dick head😡!!!
Stick a pint of San. Miguel in his bottle...keep him quiet for the day..that would finish that breakfast right off....just no😡
The salt content in that breakfast for a young baby 😯😯 bleeping clueless useless waste of space of a "father"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That chefy also done a video about these battles then I caught her on live couple days ago and some people in the comments asked her to explain the battles.
some people didn’t realise the coins turn in to money 😳
She had 1000 in her live and everyone agreed it needs to stop.
she was saying how much they make.
The Mankeys and scare got put in the comments loads 🤣
People saying they only live when doing battles then Mankey gets tired 🤣👏

lots of creators are starting to speak out.
I have a few big gifters follow me. I have noticed they have stopped gifting the last two weeks.
One of them done a video saying he always gave but got took the piss out of.
This is why the top ten on the weekly is different people this week.
👏 even the gifters are realising I think.
Don’t worry begs I don’t go live so don’t beg for gifts but I have got a lot of big accounts/gifters follow me.
NOT kids!!
Cheffy battles when she's pissed up and literally begs for ubereats ect

• Haha
Babies shouldn’t have juice from a bottle
Theres nothing wrong in babies just having water
tit parents
Carbs mire carbs
Heavy with sugar

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The salt content in that breakfast for a young baby 😯😯 bleeping clueless useless waste of space of a "father"
Boils.my piss . It's disgusting!! Bloody cruelty inflicting that on such a young baby!! He will.prob love it...that's not the point,stupid fucker he is😡

• Wow
  • Angry
He knows he will be getting ripped a new one for adding paypal
His greed and laziness means more to him
This caring individual is filling forms in as we speak!

Reactions: 15
The greedy bastards got even greedier, who in their right mind is going to send over money to their PayPal. He reckons they provide entertainment. I hardly call having a weird obsession with filming your step daughter entertainment, getting your massive belly out on video entertainment, showing us the utter tit you are feeding your kids, the sunburn they’ve had to endure cos of your tit parenting. Why the duck should people send you lazy pair of cretins anything. You’ve got a free holiday after sat being a begging bastard for months, now you want cash off people when times are very bloody hard. Scruffy horrible begs 😡

They’ve been having a morning read HEAR, listen to the song 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just caught him on his live just now, saying that his "gifters' are "fed up" of tik tok taking 65% of the gifts so by adding his PayPal all the money will go to him. He made it sound like it was a favour to his gifters so ALL the money will go to him. What a begging bastard!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just caught him on his live just now, saying that his "gifters' are "fed up" of tik tok taking 65% of the gifts so by adding his PayPal all the money will go to him. He made it sound like it was a favour to his gifters so ALL the money will go to him. What a begging bastard!!
Yeah I just seen people asking, he said people had asked him to put it up instead of gifting. duck off mankey you lying beggy tit 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.