Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TOM MANKEY IS A CHILD GROOMER !!

Latest video just filming Ruby there’s definitely some sort of obsession, apologies to say that but it’s so so wrong 😡
Just what I was thinking. Social media is full of peadophile’s and he’s posting that sort of stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
TOM MANKEY IS A CHILD GROOMER !!

Latest video just filming Ruby there’s definitely some sort of obsession, apologies to say that but it’s so so wrong 😡
Even putting your child on SM in a teeny bikini for the world to see is so wrong
I do notice they dress her in inappropriate clothing for her age a lot
Theres a big movement out there trying to get shops to stop selling sexualised clothing like belly tops etc for kids. Easy to Google

Did anyone see his live last night
He got off the boat and some boys asked was he on TT
Then Ruby got in front of his phone while he was filming and his arm went around her shoulders then slid down the back of her
It actually sickened me but it could have been the camera angle
Or am I trying to convince myself all is well?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Even putting your child on SM in a teeny bikini for the world to see is so wrong
Theres a big movement out there trying to get shops to stop selling sexualised clothing like belly tops etc for kids. Easy to Google

Then Ruby got in front of his phone while he was filming and his arm went around her shoulders then slid down the back of her
Unfortunately I didn’t see that situation regarding the 2 boys but that would be disgusting and it’s a bit Jimmy Saville esque 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 8

No I was watching the live too, that’s how people in an adult relationship act with their partners.
He is inappropriate with her all the time 😖

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Seen his new videos with the other chavs thinking they are the entertainment 😂😂 oh and he’s sat with a begging cap 🧢 surprised he’s taken it off his head … your acting out what you do every day so it’s not a surprise to people your a BEG end of …

• Haha
I thought Jacob was fussy? He’s had curry for his last meal 🤔
All on one plate as well mixed ..plus someone commented on his earring on the live on the coach she said yes I wasn’t happy about it had it done when she got Ava Marie’s done ?? Weird she didn’t say anything about it at time time she showed her daughter off having hers done 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
All on one plate as well mixed ..plus someone commented on his earring on the live on the coach she said yes I wasn’t happy about it had it done when she got Ava Marie’s done ?? Weird she didn’t say anything about it at time time she showed her daughter off having hers done 🤔
Hmm very weird. She would have been questioned that’s why. I’m hoping someone comments about him eating curry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Lucy turning into mummy gascoine answering with a video and blowing a kiss 😂😂

FB5C2DDF-2CCD-4C32-9169-31F88E273A26.png

Why is Lucy turning into mummy gascoine answering with a video and blowing a kiss 😂😂

FB5C2DDF-2CCD-4C32-9169-31F88E273A26.png
Here’s a tip get your own tiktok content without copying 🤔

See Ali nowhere to be seen in the last video left out again !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.