Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the point of Stefan I've just seen a video f him talking about snapshoteye sticking up for him ? Yeah he doesn't beg but he really needs to read his thread :LOL:
I dont think he's sticking up for him....I think he's used a couple of examples to flag up creators who have had physical violence threatened or used against them....and one happened to be Paul. Whatever you think of ANY of these people, resorting to throwing ham at them, or going to Cornwall to threaten them is unacceptable. There are a few I'd love to slap....and I live near enough to do it.....but I wont because it's wrong....so I'll stick to slagging them off on here 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How come skanky gets to call her Ava and I remember scarebare saying on a live before to somebody it’s Ava Marie yet she’s yet to correct skanky ????

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How come skanky gets to call her Ava and I remember scarebare saying on a live before to somebody it’s Ava Marie yet she’s yet to correct skanky ????
I’m a nutshell she’s a prick 🤭 pass that one on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That chefy also done a video about these battles then I caught her on live couple days ago and some people in the comments asked her to explain the battles.
some people didn’t realise the coins turn in to money 😳
She had 1000 in her live and everyone agreed it needs to stop.
she was saying how much they make.
The Mankeys and scare got put in the comments loads 🤣
People saying they only live when doing battles then Mankey gets tired 🤣👏

lots of creators are starting to speak out.
I have a few big gifters follow me. I have noticed they have stopped gifting the last two weeks.
One of them done a video saying he always gave but got took the piss out of.
This is why the top ten on the weekly is different people this week.
👏 even the gifters are realising I think.
Don’t worry begs I don’t go live so don’t beg for gifts but I have got a lot of big accounts/gifters follow me.
NOT kids!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Every user who commented on his latest creep fest video, I reported for being underage. Within minutes, 3 are immediately banned.
Come on Mankey, put your little stubby Willy away, stop masturbating over little kids and get a job. bleeping leach.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed the comments on beggys vids from one of the accounts that gifts lions and universes asking do they want to join their agency ? Well tubby and beggy a little friendly warning do not give into your greed because I am sure they are not your kind of people if you know what I mean you being small time begs and them probably being major money launderers who will definitely want something in return. This might get interesting because we know how greedy they both are .

Reactions: 11
Every user who commented on his latest creep fest video, I reported for being underage. Within minutes, 3 are immediately banned.
Come on Mankey, put your little stubby Willy away, stop masturbating over little kids and get a job. bleeping leach.
Comment of the day award....👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes the people who say do you want to get help with your account etc or get gifts charge🤣
They are thick as tit mind so wouldn’t surprise me if they message them and ask how to get big gifts and more of a following

Reactions: 6
It’s actually 20 ACCOUNTS I’ve reported that have been removed just in the past 24 hours.

• Wow
Tom when you are going to start mentioning the subscription more? According to Google creators can charge $2.99, $4.99 or $9.99 per month, can see you charging kids to get a notice from you 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.