Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been in the coles live and someone called him a beg and omg i was pissing cuz everyone started going in saying 'he's not Tom manley' 'mankeys are then biggest begs on this app' it was hilarious about 8/9 different people all going in on mank the skank 🤣🤣 I think people's eyes are being opened 👀
He was saying he doesn’t agree with PayPal, if your making money from brand deals etc which he says he does then he shouldn’t be trying to get number 1 in the rankings and asking for gifts. If he genuinely needed help and put the PayPal in and owned it then fair enough. I appreciate Shane for saying this. He also said you should go on and just chat to your followers instead.

Reactions: 13
I heard him say something about Lucy not getting something (a handbag?) because he cant afford it as he is "paying off something big for her"....maybe the "girls" holiday?
New car maybe 🤔 curtesy of the gifters

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Ok Tom. We know you read on here, so. You claim you’ve had messages on insta asking you to put a PayPal link on. Prove it. Show receipts. Even if you don’t read this, one of your mankers will tell you about it. Here’s your chance to shoot us all down in flames. Let’s see those receipts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok Tom. We know you read on here, so. You claim you’ve had messages on insta asking you to put a PayPal link on. Prove it. Show receipts. Even if you don’t read this, one of your mankers will tell you about it. Here’s your chance to shoot us all down in flames. Let’s see those receipts.
He’s a LIAR always says they message him on instagram he definitely reads HEAR along with his BEGGY PAL she’ll be putting hers in next !

Reactions: 12
He is paying off on a new cooker and washing machine so Lucy can keep on top of the chores

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just noticed I think the live sub thing is now for everyone .I've gone through a few lives and it says this creater has now got subs .but it's just a case of weather you actually turn it on .I know Shane Cole was saying earlier on his live that he was trying to find out how to remove it but it doesn't give you the option .so everyone has access to it .but I guess it's a case of seeing who actually turns it on

Reactions: 10
Manley said he wanted the subscription option a couple of weeks ago during that music comp.....was asking how to get it whilst he was dueling Lawrence.

Flipping live again
Telling people he got into the competition by accident
Telling Ali off again

• Angry
  • Wow
Flipping live again
Telling Ali off again
Of course he did then why’s he still playing it 🤬 that poor boy Ali

He said he was going 20 min ago but no he’s still begging for the GIFTS !!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Flipping live again
Telling Ali off again
He won’t tell the girl off, he’s to busy trying to find a way of touching her without anyone noticing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha i quite doubt that.
Sharon seems to be much more of the elegant type and much more beautiful than to associate with the likes of mankeys. She seems proper “offended” by the lot of them to be honest. I cant say as I blame her. She is very clever as someone said.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m a bit new when it comes to this family, but I’m horrified by the sight of them (Tom and Lucy). I’m clueless when it comes to the comps everyone is speaking about, can anyone please explain what they are and how they benefit financially from it?

I take it they’re both unemployed?

Reactions: 7
I’m a bit new when it comes to this family, but I’m horrified by the sight of them (Tom and Lucy). I’m clueless when it comes to the comps everyone is speaking about, can anyone please explain what they are and how they benefit financially from it?

In short.. Tom begs for gifts.. says it’s gets “us” to the top of the leaderboard. The more gifts they get the higher they go. They can make anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand from just sitting on his fat arse. No one but TikTok and him gain anything financial from it. I don’t even think half his followers know just how much he can make from it.

• Wow
As Mel is in need of a carer which will mean they are in receipt of benefits, so how does it work with all this money they are getting from Tictok.
Her husband is always on Dueling Lawrence aswell as his wife.so its double wammy.

Reactions: 6
The competitions are basically these begs trying to get in top ten so they ask for gifts. If you finish in top ten you get bonus coins which you transfer in to cash.
This family and Carebare are the worse for it. They offer a follow back for a big gift or poor water over their head.
he screams like a girl at the screen shouting we need more gifts guys come on guys, it’s not WE it’s him that benefits, no one else.
they push the children to one side to fill battles all day most days. They are constantly shouting at the children and throwing their dogs around.
Tom manley enjoys talking to kids. Most of his following are underage kids yet he calls himself a family account.

Reactions: 9

They call themselves 'social media influencers' , the only thing they show is how dirty a house can get when you don't clean, how mankey they look as they don't get enough time for self care as tiktok begging takes up majority of their time. Tom in particular shows how not to parent because hes tit at it. They get alot of gifts from kids and vulnerable adults while doing the competitions which is paying their bills and holidays.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.