Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
As much as I don’t like Mr Mankey, I think he totally loves and adores Lucy
If this break up is real, it’s because of his TT addiction and his unhealthy obsession with numbers and competitions
If he stuck to his day job I think they would have stood a chance of it all working out
He put all his effort in TT and begging and leaderboards and obviously neglected what’s important
Claire’s going down the same path, but she’s been with her partner a long time and Andy seems very passive so that could end alright for her
Tom however has fucked it all up all by himself
I bet it’s killing him not being online right now doing the Royal competition
But I bet it’s killing him more not being with Lucy
He always said TT has given him and his family great opportunities and if it ended tomorrow he would still have his family
Well………….
As much as I don’t like Mr Mankey, I think he totally loves and adores Lucy
If this break up is real, it’s because of his TT addiction and his unhealthy obsession with numbers and competitions
If he stuck to his day job I think they would have stood a chance of it all working out
He put all his effort in TT and begging and leaderboards and obviously neglected what’s important
Claire’s going down the same path, but she’s been with her partner a long time and Andy seems very passive so that could end alright for her
Tom however has fucked it all up all by himself
I bet it’s killing him not being online right now doing the Royal competition
But I bet it’s killing him more not being with Lucy
He always said TT has given him and his family great opportunities and if it ended tomorrow he would still have his family
Well………….
I dont like anyone separating especially when children are involved. I agree with you though they need to stop this stupid TT and be a proper family.

Yeah she's gonna be seeing it all for herself now....little shit bag.... begging from mummy's whilst Lucy at home with the children and baby on her own...but no change there...she managed everything before with the added "bonus" of that fat slob hanging around doing fuck all....and as for his other children...they're ot missing much either...fucking sad sack he is😡
No change with him still begging !

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Exactly! Too over the top with strangers they do not know! :mad:

100% :rolleyes:
I'm surprised tattle has not been named in the monkey pox outbreak :rolleyes:
😂😂 I actually choked then of course we get blame but 700 plus likes on the sun cream comment proves it’s not just us who have a opinion lol he’s a joke still trying to get a holiday viral video give it up manley your a beg ! And I’m surprised your not wanting to do competition by pool !

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
😂😂 I actually choked then of course we get blame but 700 plus likes on the sun cream comment proves it’s not just us who have a opinion lol he’s a joke still trying to get a holiday viral video give it up manley your a beg ! And I’m surprised your not wanting to do competition by pool !
He's not allowed too :ROFLMAO: and the wifi is shit in the rooms according to trip advisor 😂😂

• Haha

Kayleigh2020

Notice how he said he was going off to make a phone call, then Claire went live. He said he’d be on quarter past but didn’t come on till after claire ended her live

• Haha
  • Wow