Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so and many others need reporting its a crime against the Tax Payer who works and can hardly afford to live.

Reactions: 8
Him and Lucy are both begging bastards, but he is a lazy bastard to boot too. I think if they are having problems or split then mankey needs to get an actual job and lay off tik tok.

Reactions: 11
I think if they are having problems or split then mankey needs to get an actual job and lay off tik tok.
Easier said than done....what benefits would he bring any employer? He's spent the last 2 years letting 2 businesses fail, sat on his arse begging and won't be able to provide recent references. Ex bingo caller (no slight on bingo callers) and part time entertainment organiser in a care home....no driving licence, no basic DIY skills.....no personality.... personally I think he stands little chance in the job market....I know I wouldn't employ him, even to empty my cat litter trays 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hold my hands up, I am quite happy to declare I reported him & beggy to DWP a couple of months ago.
And I’m one of many I bet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was having a nosey on Lucy's insta , and before she got with him she actually looked good , very attractive and really looked after herself but went downhill as soon as she got with him, you can just see her looking different in each photo.

Reactions: 15
I hold my hands up, I am quite happy to declare I reported him & beggy to DWP a couple of months ago.
👏👏👏….well done. Then I really hope they’ve taken your information and everyone else’s serious. The begs of TikTok need brought down a peg or two😂

Reactions: 9
So he's coming "back up North" on Thursday. He said there's only so many words he can filter and it'll all come out soon anyway.

Definitely split up and he definitely won't be going back to the house. I think he was asking Dan about a place to stay yesterday.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He said he’s going back up north Thursday - not home.
Aimee his mod is in the comments now saying to Tom to say hi to Jeremiah- so he said hi, Aimee said he’s only just woken up. She must of had him for the night and Tom doesn’t even know!!
he’s such a tit dad! He can’t be speaking to Lucy as he doesn’t seem to know where the kids are or anything!

• Wow
  • Angry
Hmmmm I may have filled out a form or two or was it a job application I can’t remember now haha 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Easier said than done....what benefits would he bring any employer? He's spent the last 2 years letting 2 businesses fail, sat on his arse begging and won't be able to provide recent references. Ex bingo caller (no slight on bingo callers) and part time entertainment organiser in a care home....no driving licence, no basic DIY skills.....no personality.... personally I think he stands little chance in the job market....I know I wouldn't employ him, even to empty my cat litter trays 😂😂
So true, imagine him saying on his cv he’s been begging on tik tok for gifts for the last two years, oh and they were mainly off kids. I think he’s buggered all round, if he’s split with Lucy, no home, no job, no car, no kids. I don’t wish misfortune on people but he’s slimy tit and he deserves it the way he’s had kids crying when he blocked them after spending money on him, the way he slated dhb and Jane rotten. He fully deserves it.

Oh gosh he’s had a lot of hate and now couldn’t believe how awkward the kids looked when he went live with his mate lol

• Haha
So he says he likes doing the comps and not battling, 10 mins later “who thinks we should battle Derby Dan” 🙄😡

“ I think we can get in the top 10 “😡 most people are not online, you know at work or being a parent!
Bit hard Tom when you said you can’t be online from 7/8pm Mummy obviously told you no lives 😂😂😂

Him & Lucy are definitely not talking!!!

Comments about Lucy are being deleted.
And he’s just said “Lucy never let me cook” past tense!

So daily leaderboard, just done these just now (left the phone time for proof) 😳😳😳😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So he says he likes doing the comps and not battling, 10 mins later “who thinks we should battle Derby Dan” 🙄😡

“ I think we can get in the top 10 “😡 most people are not online, you know at work or being a parent!
Bit hard Tom when you said you can’t be online from 7/8pm Mummy obviously told you no lives 😂😂😂

Him & Lucy are definitely not talking!!!

Comments about Lucy are being deleted.
And he’s just said “Lucy never let me cook” past tense!

So daily leaderboard, just done these just now (left the phone time for proof) 😳😳😳😳
He’s gone to buy his dinner now lol half country using food banks him begging for food why are people so gulliable to gift him madness

• Wow
Hand Up me too., not beggy just Mankey. ages ago

I admit ive a few others im desperate to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know it has already been said but I was so shocked to the awkwardness between ruby and Ali towards Tom. He kept saying he was going up north but never said he was going home….
I must admit I’d say he looked kinda sad seeing the kids.

I don’t get where Lucy was though if he mate had them all by the looks of it.

If he’s doing this all just for the views and gifts. It’s a joke. I wonder when we will find out what really happened.

I know it has already been said but I was so shocked to the awkwardness between ruby and Ali towards Tom. He kept saying he was going up north but never said he was going home….
I must admit I’d say he looked kinda sad seeing the kids.

I don’t get where Lucy was though if he mate had them all by the looks of it.

If he’s doing this all just for the views and gifts. It’s a joke. I wonder when we will find out what really happened.
I'm guessing the friends were giving Lucy a well deserved break.

Tom did look broken, but that's what you get when you take what you have for granted. It proves exactly why he's got 3 baby mums.

Ali couldn't have given a tit seeing the man who has treated him so badly for so long. Ruby knew full well what was going on, hence her awkwardness.

Whilst the friends probably meant well, I don't think having that interaction on a live was appropriate.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.