Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are 1000% that family on holiday that you all think “shut the duck up!” The ones that are everywhere you go, love the sound of their own voices, other guests can’t even sit & enjoy their breakfast without these fat chavs shouting to each other across the restaurant & filming it! Lucy screams for attention & it’s so cringe I can’t tell you!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He blocks anyone who says about begging he is the worst beg on tik tok how can anyone say it’s a job is beyond me but the gifts will dry up electric and gas price rises coming again .. people need to treat themselves not pay that man lifestyle he will be on weekly when comes back as he obviously poor unless universal credits are in . I know next year when he has to declare his income will he declare all PayPal gifts keep reporting his PayPal guys email ring what ever only the dregs of society put it in the bio desperate is he
Look at my post on Dontholdback.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another video of Ruby dancing! you can see Ali next to her at one point.
But no, focus on her again 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
CEC70589-4619-4084-89BA-0ADD9AB7454A.png

So he went out for breakfast so much better than the hotel he said … wait till he’s back & he will complain grow some balls you pussy & complain while your still there !!

DA497FA1-16FA-4DF8-B4CB-D7BC4AE062A2.png

CEC70589-4619-4084-89BA-0ADD9AB7454A.png

So he went out for breakfast so much better than the hotel he said … wait till he’s back & he will complain grow some balls you pussy & complain while your still there !!

DA497FA1-16FA-4DF8-B4CB-D7BC4AE062A2.png
He’s saying possibly the most funniest moment of the holiday so far REALLY it’s just you being a twit like you are every day 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Ah it’s about someone who posted video about her in shorts lol is it James
Why she upset about that, she's always in shorts. I thought it must be something serious. if the little girl is really poorly why she got that music blasting for?? Mum of the year she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1300454

View attachment 1300516

He’s saying possibly the most funniest moment of the holiday so far REALLY it’s just you being a twit like you are every day 😳
Well...there haven't been many funny moments, so prob not wrong there 🤣but about as funny as piles..
There have been some entertaining and memorable moments..like the tit tatoos,Lucy and the relentless "head, shoulders knees and toes"🎶🎶
Base ball bat nearly puking on the boat.
Think the highlight for me was the three degrees in their matching primark outfits, parading themselves like 7 year olds in their matching " outfits"🤪

Why she upset about that, she's always in shorts. I thought it must be something serious.
Thought she was proud of her camel toe..oops,sorry @c.tingz I broke my promise🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well...there haven't been many funny moments, so prob not wrong there 🤣but about as funny as piles..
There have been some entertaining and memorable moments..like the tit tatoos,Lucy and the relentless "head, shoulders knees and toes"🎶🎶
Base ball bat nearly puking on the boat.
Think the highlight for me was the three degrees in their matching primark outfits, parading themselves like 7 year olds in their matching " outfits"🤪

Thought she was proud of her camel toe..oops,sorry @c.tingz I broke my promise🙈
Ya in the wrong thread 🤣 ya dope 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s calorie counting best laugh of the day 😂😂 apart from the minging camel toe 🤢

• Haha
Comments are going to be on but mods be on so they’ll get blocked or muted then … saying she’s thirsty thought you was diabetic few weeks ago or does that make its appearance like the bpd ??????

• Haha
Thing is.. if beggy was such a good friend as she says she is to Mankeys.. she’d tell Sharon to stop mentioning them, and let people talk about them. But she won’t do that coz she won’t wanna upset Sharon and her lose her top earner will she.

• Haha
How many kids does Tom have ? Am I right in thinking Ruby and Ali are Lucy’s kids and Jeremiah is both theirs ? Doesn’t Tom have another son ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.