Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm aware that I need a life and to stop searching people's social media but we have another break in the case

Mankey is no longer friends with Lucy's dad on Facebook.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm aware that I need a life and to stop searching people's social media but we have another break in the case

I bloody adore you 😂😂

How come all these negative comments about the holiday are still on his videos?
Normally there’s about 7 comments all from children because he deletes EVERYTHING. Is it for sympathy for the comp? Or is it for diversion away from the fact Lucy kicked his begging ass out.

Reactions: 7

You are on it lately! Queen of the gossip 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You are on it lately! Queen of the gossip 😂
:ROFLMAO:was up until 3am just reading all the bloody dan sprag drama .between real life work ,one direction drama,mankrika drama ,mankey drama and dan/yaz drama .I'm far to busy :ROFLMAO:at least I don't have a trial to watch anymore .might just quit my job and become a gossip tiktoker :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
:ROFLMAO:was up until 3am just reading all the bloody dan sprag drama .between real life work ,one direction drama,mankrika drama ,mankey drama and dan/yaz drama .I'm far to busy :ROFLMAO:at least I don't have a trial to watch anymore .might just quit my job and become a gossip tiktoker :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I read some of Edens thread 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
JH 😅🤣😂
Thats what I was doing my brain is full of mindless shite !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to switch him off after 10 seconds he was getting out of breath marching. Whilst people on the app are doing brand deals and doing social media for a job you've got Tom marching on the spot and classes that as work 😂 Noticed how he doesn’t shout or scream when he is at mummy’s. Whose a good boy?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
He went off live to talk to Dan off the app. If that doesn't scream "my wife's kicked me out" I don't know what does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He went off live to talk to Dan off the app. If that doesn't scream "my wife's kicked me out" I don't know what does.
Maybe he's asking if he can sofa surf at Dans....then they could both get a job 🤣🤣
I know Lucy has said several times that the house is hers.....and most of the friends they have in Stockton are friends of Lucy.....not a lot going for him has he.....no job, no home, no personality, cant drive, cant cook, fat, lazy good for nothing pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe he's asking if he can sofa surf at Dans....then they could both get a job 🤣🤣
I know Lucy has said several times that the house is hers.....and most of the friends they have in Stockton are friends of Lucy.....not a lot going for him has he.....no job, no home, no personality, cant drive, cant cook, fat, lazy good for nothing pleb.
Such a catch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I were Lucy I’d go onto the Manley account and delete it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.