Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs a break from home? How about give Lucy a break you fat piece of tit.
Lucy does everything.
Also you chicken is not cooked 🙄 don’t know why you are saying cooked to perfection when it’s pink 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wonder when they’ll say what’s going on. When people have funded their lifestyle for god knows how long they deserve some explanation about what’s going on between them two I want the gossip for here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her mods are on it, even though she said she dont mind personal questions, she will answer if she wants to

• Wow
I just feel for the children I really do. I hope he wises up a little and starts taking action as a father!
Sometimes the kids do better without the dad if hes not a good father, the baby is too young to know anything and his boys are used to his treatment, The older two are Jaynes and Ex's so they have their own dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Best thing she ever did if she has chucked him out he’s vile to Ali and not a good dad to the others . Good on you Lucy your beautiful when you go out he has dragged you down you so much better without him

• Heart
Sometimes the kids do better without the dad if hes not a good father, the baby is too young to know anything and his boys are used to his treatment, The older two are Jaynes and Ex's so they have their own dad.
Yeah I meant his own 2 boys plus the baby.

I don't think it'll be long before it's addressed because it's gone from complete silence to 'no personal questions' and I just popped in to his live and DD was saying 'it's not for anyone else, it's just Tom and Lucy's business'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lucy said she dont know when he's back as well. She's kicked him to the kerb and rightly so. That's what happens Tom when you treat your wife like a slave, ignore your family for gifts and treat one of her kids like tit. Least you have mummy to get you out of a sticky situation 😘

Ignore me ....I'm losing the plot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No...I'm a dick head 🤣🤣😂

No....I've lost the plot🤣🤣😂😂

Yeah ...can't say he reminds me of him though...other than they're both knob heads😂😂
I think it was just the no job/no car/ no home/no prospects/ no way to support a family thing that reminds me of him, not physically 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it was just the no job/no car/ no home/no prospects/ no way to support a family thing that reminds me of him, not physically 🤣🤣
The thing is she was adamant as he was it was their job, and stuck up regular for him when anyone said anything. She has certainly looked better with her lashes and nails and sunbeds because of the begging. Not to mention she can drive now and that opens up a whole new world.

The thing is she was adamant as he was it was their job, and stuck up regular for him when anyone said anything. She has certainly looked better with her lashes and nails and sunbeds because of the begging. Not to mention she can drive now and that opens up a whole new world.
Yup
Quick to live the life off it all
She won’t say too much about him either as she needs £££££ from him

• Wow
I watched a bit of his live but I had to come off that Dan is too much. Just shouting over everything and being so full on.

• Wow
Someone please record him saying “WE NEED” then the gifts and let a James see it.
He must of said we need about 50 times in the last ten mins yet he don’t beg 😡😡

He keeps saying about getting a golden carriage and he will go jump in the sea tonight.
He is going to Commit more to the game tomorrow and next day he said!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is this all a set up ? I think it is now I think he’s house sitting or something they be back together lol why they took rings off so soon it fake lol

Early next thread title

Lucy & Mankey Split, Now the kitchen isn’t covered in tit, Mankey in Isle of Wight, His mothers kitchen covered in shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.