Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was a new low for manks sitting on a boat during a dolphin watching excursion on a family holiday and begging on tiktok.
All whilst filming his mate sick as can be. What a great mate he is. He is a sorry excuse of a man

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
*their.
bleeping thick fat cow.
What achievements would that be? Running around after your lazy husband and doing all the housework and childcare while he sits and begs on lives.. and then you reap the financial rewards 🤷 yes Lucy that’s exactly why we should be proud! Massive well done to you and Tom! You achieved the begging heights 👏 👏👏

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sorry but why do they think Ruby can sing ?? am I missing something HEAR ?? 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope
It’s cringe to the point of embarrassment
One day someone will tell her the truth and burst that bubble

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I came here to see what people's opinions were on playing a tiktok game whilst on a family holiday.
Knew I wouldn't be alone in how I felt.
Makes me so angry. Enjoy your family time, memories and be in the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not a single Note, why don't they try some lessons if they think she is interested in Singing.I think the comments telling her she has an amazing voice are very cruel because she doesn't.

I came here to see what people's opinions were on playing a tiktok game whilst on a family holiday.
Knew I wouldn't be alone in how I felt.
Makes me so angry. Enjoy your family time, memories and be in the moment!
Money really is more important to that square headed beg!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear god we all love our children why put a video of ruby singing bless her my daughter cannot sing I would never put her all over social media as already someone’s commented

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So the video about him loving his family but no Ali as usual. Poor kid probably feels inferior to ruby and knows she is the favourite in toms eyes he is a complete bellend

• Sad
  • Wow
Nope
It’s cringe to the point of embarrassment
One day someone will tell her the truth and burst that bubble
I’ve just seen someone commented he didn’t take it to well did he 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw
It wasn’t me I never comment on his stuff
But was a true statement
He is such a dick
Same I can only view live & videos as an onlooker I got blocked for saying Lucy was funnier than him on their account I was taking the piss tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mankey singing has had me creased 🤣🤣 and please stop telling that little girl she can sing! She's awful get her some lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.