Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Thread number #16, Lucy is no where to be seen. Has she finally gave him the boot, when will they announce the dispute?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He said he never blocks people well that's strange because he blocked me for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another slip up there Skanky!
said I’m going home Thursday erm I mean going back up north Thursday.
He said earlier if anything has happened he will explain in his own time.
not seeing Ali tomorrow on his birthday but hopefully he will be “allowed” to speak to him.

• Wow
When asked what Ali is getting for his birthday tomorrow he said I don’t know.

He’s such a fat lazy lard that he has zero input in to His step sons birthday presents. He then tried to save it by saying oh Ali might be watching 🙄

side note - he’s so grey looking that it looks as if he lives off a diet of rustlers burgers and cans of monster

When asked what Ali is getting for his birthday tomorrow he said I don’t know.

He’s such a fat lazy lard that he has zero input in to His step sons birthday presents. He then tried to save it by saying oh Ali might be watching 🙄

side note - he’s so grey looking that it looks as if he lives off a diet of rustlers burgers and cans of monster
Omg I’ve made myself laugh so much - he’s literally just cracked open a can of monster 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm doing better then you lot, silence is the key 😂😂
i was silent...believe it or not🤣🤣think them amd flap bear were on a blocking spree of dhb followers at the time so that sealed my fate ( don't know if I’ve told you, but I quite like him🤣🤣)
So now I don't follow dhb on the account I follow them on and so far so good🙈

• Haha
I do think they have split up if you look at Lucy's videos she has not used #manleyarmy for the last number of videos and uses #lucysdaisys. Why would he go away literally the next day home from holiday, doesn't make sense.
He really needs to have a look at himself, marriage problems and still sitting on live beggin for marching guards or whatever and then gets up and marches for 10 secs, seriously!!
I do think Lucy is a fab Mum and even the holiday videos of her having fun with the kids on holiday, and I think she deserves so much better.
Money, battles etc on TT is not a good look on anyone never mind someone who is having family issues, priorities Tom, ever heard of them??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do think they have split up if you look at Lucy's videos she has not used #manleyarmy for the last number of videos and uses #lucysdaisys. Why would he go away literally the next day home from holiday, doesn't make sense.
He really needs to have a look at himself, marriage problems and still sitting on live beggin for marching guards or whatever and then gets up and marches for 10 secs, seriously!!
I do think Lucy is a fab Mum and even the holiday videos of her having fun with the kids on holiday, and I think she deserves so much better.
Money, battles etc on TT is not a good look on anyone never mind someone who is having family issues, priorities Tom, ever heard of them??
Must have been a tit holiday for all that went with them too, not to mention the children.. cos you can't hide something so serious surely?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Notice how he said he was going off to make a phone call, then Claire went live. He said he’d be on quarter past but didn’t come on till after claire ended her live

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.