Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
If anyone sends him the carriage he'll jump in the sea.....how about fuck off Tom....that carriage is £288....a months shopping, electric and gas for some people.....and you expect someone to GIVE you one? You are a joke, those marching soldiers are £3.20 each.....10 of the trumpets are £1.50....why are people so blinkered to this fat, scrounging knob.....and STOP MENTIONING THE CARRIAGE IN EVERY SECOND SENTENCE.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I've seen his video this morning, why does he have to make everything a mystery?. why can't he just say, I'm sure that people would appreciate being told the truth. I watched this man for a long time, even before his sweet shop and the amount of times he's played mind games for views.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS

I did a screenshot of Lucy's insta bio the other day as it had tom in it and wanted to see if that would change .I've checked again today .Notice the difference .no wedding emoji and no tm
My jaw just hit the floor. Lucy, if you read here - good riddance to the sly little toad.

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I would rather be single forever than be with a man like him 😂 my partner and I been together 12 years today he is hardworking and a amazing role model to my children

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
So he's coming "back up North" on Thursday. He said there's only so many words he can filter and it'll all come out soon anyway.

Definitely split up and he definitely won't be going back to the house. I think he was asking Dan about a place to stay yesterday.

• Wow
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
TOM MANKEY IS A CHILD GROOMER !!

Latest video just filming Ruby there’s definitely some sort of obsession, apologies to say that but it’s so so wrong 😡
Even putting your child on SM in a teeny bikini for the world to see is so wrong
I do notice they dress her in inappropriate clothing for her age a lot
Theres a big movement out there trying to get shops to stop selling sexualised clothing like belly tops etc for kids. Easy to Google

Did anyone see his live last night
He got off the boat and some boys asked was he on TT
Then Ruby got in front of his phone while he was filming and his arm went around her shoulders then slid down the back of her
It actually sickened me but it could have been the camera angle
Or am I trying to convince myself all is well?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
I honestly think without him,we would see a totally different Lucy!!l There would be nothing to miss about the lazy fat, good for nothing,he contributes nothing to that little family,financially or otherwise 🥺

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
He knows he will be getting ripped a new one for adding paypal
His greed and laziness means more to him
This caring individual is filling forms in as we speak!

mumz

VIP Member
That posts been removed guys
It was quite upsetting
But all is good now x

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Tom said on live he needs a break from home
Been chucked out more like
Lucy live and said questions are ok but she might not answer lol
Needs a break from home? He's a grown arse adult. Deadbeat dad.

• Angry
  • Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Claire’s going down the same path, but she’s been with her partner a long time and Andy seems very passive so that could end alright for her
Andy wasn't passive this morning on her live!! She stood and told him they were going to watch Top Gun today, and he told her he wasnt sitting in front of the TV all day. Think Andy isnt well, she was saying he's fine....he's probably picked something up on the plane!!!
She's got him running around....dropping Nathan at some sort of festival in his cadet role, then going to buy paint and wallpaper....said she's coming off live when she's had her breakfast and "we can bring the washing in".
It wont be TT that causes friction there, it'll be her vile, controlling attitude towards her family.....Andy, let me point out, Lucy might be available 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
My jaw just hit the floor. Lucy, if you read here - good riddance to the sly little toad.
Same! 😮😮
If you're reading Lucy, round of applause on getting rid of the waste of space 👏👏
If it's a stunt for views, take the time apart to seriously consider what the begging wee squared headed prick actually brings to you and your children's lives. I am sure you will find the answer if fuck all.... 😊

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
What is it about Tom he cannot stand for the girls to look in the clothes stall, all girls love to shop why does he not get it.
Anyone telling me they would throw me out joking or not would be in for a bumpy ride the rest of the day and i would buy that dress to annoy him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
His recent video replying to a comment saying how no one knows the real reason he is going today. Or how no one knows the facts and stuff like that. He’s making out he’s going for something so serious. But if he was. He wouldn’t of made a video about what content people want to see when there. He’s a joke leaving Lucy and the kids home right after a holiday.

c.tingz

VIP Member
D33FF666-4644-48C2-8E77-3375FC2EFA3A.jpeg

You couldn’t time it, petrol raising still when this disgusting cunt is begging for gifts !!

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
But the staff loved them once they read all the emails about the Mankey’s
They couldn’t do enough for them!
BA401303-1C39-4860-AAE9-F728F1B1A9F2.jpeg

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
I do think they have split up if you look at Lucy's videos she has not used #manleyarmy for the last number of videos and uses #lucysdaisys. Why would he go away literally the next day home from holiday, doesn't make sense.
He really needs to have a look at himself, marriage problems and still sitting on live beggin for marching guards or whatever and then gets up and marches for 10 secs, seriously!!
I do think Lucy is a fab Mum and even the holiday videos of her having fun with the kids on holiday, and I think she deserves so much better.
Money, battles etc on TT is not a good look on anyone never mind someone who is having family issues, priorities Tom, ever heard of them??

• Heart

Sickoftiktokbegs

Imagine being on holiday and sat there trying to get up the leaderboard. Remember Tom last week when you said you won't be doing the competitions for "a long long time' ? Another trick to get folk to gift . Beggy beggy fat bastard. SCROUNGING FUCK.Someone gave him a coral and he said we dont want that we want the travel ones . He's happy enough taking all the gifts just now , thought your gifters were fed up with tik tok taking a big chunk of it and you kindly put up your bio so tik tok wouldn't get your gifters money? So........how are you looking after your gifters interests now Tom? YOU YA FAT PASTY BASTARD ARE INFURIATING. This is the perfect game to play while on holiday he's just said while saying 'bye' to ruby who has left the room. No the perfect game would be playing with your kids with an actual real game Tom. PATHETIC C#NT!!

• Angry
  • Wow