Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Whilst I appreciate she needs to apologise for breaking covid rules and all the blackfishing she does, calling her donkey face is a step too far imo. What happened to #BeKind?
Eh? No different from you calling Elle Darby ‘Carby’, Conman ‘walking corpse’ and Ana ‘Mingsnorth’ imo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Katleesi

VIP Member
A3ED03AF-AC53-4E33-8939-508B187AC2BC.jpeg

8A0F946D-4E1D-49B5-837D-A7A41C8E507A.jpeg
Why does she try to act like manny is this massive spur of the moment romantic like she doesn’t always ask for the gifts?! He bought her this bear in October so why is she acting like he’s just randomly got it her today? Her lies 😩😩 can’t cope

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Kindred_

VIP Member

Skip to 23:00 on her video from yesterday to hear self love Maddy on her journey to self discovery, shout from the rooftops to all her impressionable followers “fuck diet culture!” And “she’s gonna repeat it every day 🥺” omg inspiration queen if that makes senseeeee. Do you get what she means?

And then today.. she’s promoting a company called diets2go 🥲 you can’t make this shit up. And she’s being sooooo generous by giving her followers 10% off. But FUCK diet culture!! Big bad outspoken queen isn’t she.
D2E31707-4BDE-45EC-B61B-1334ECE066D0.png
AB2A18C0-5098-4090-ADD3-E27B54F8EAF3.jpeg

smash your weight loss goals and DIET plans.
Basicalleeee, this girl makes my blood boil with the shit she spouts honestlee.
Also concerning that she said she has days where she “refuses” to leave her apartment because she’s bloated or doesn’t like the way she looks. Omg girl get in the real world. There’s more to life than your looks but I guess you can’t really offer much more than that with your dead personality and non existent charisma.
imagine she has plans to see her nana.. “I can’t come nana I’m sorry I’m just having an ugly day”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
“So I go to church every Sunday… well actually I went for the first time this Sunday and I loved it” so is that really every Sunday Jesus girl ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

honestly

In other news did anyone clock when her and Manny distressed and customised the piece from Hannah’s edit to suit her “style”? She practically made the neckline more cleavage showing and cut it so it was cropped to show off her body even more than it would’ve currently been out. IMAGINE customising an item of clothing that your best mate helped Missguided choose and design looool second hand embarrazzment boo

• Heart
Reactions: 48

laurendoran12

I’m sorry but In her new vlog she’s talking about Hannah’s edit and then showing her boyfriend cutting it up as she doesn’t like it as it’s to ‘country club’ I think that is disgusting and so rude! She didn’t need to show that at all. She’s not a friend of Hannah’s she is bitter and jealous!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I hope when Han eventually gets gifted a Le Merj piece she starts cutting it up in front of Mads. Sorry mamiii it’s just not my vibe xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Ceeb

Has anybody seen the reuploaded video? In the orange dress she says that she's not wearing underwear, so needs to be careful getting out of taxis etc, but is blatantly wearing a red thong. This girl is scary how she lies so easily 🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45