Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought her and manny broke up again? Their pictures disappeared? I feel she she’s been really trying to get rid of him to be single for Ibiza with the girls and then run back to him lmao.

Reactions: 8
If she doesn’t go on this trip I hope the girls are done with it all. I feel like Rach will be fuming and Hannah will be upset but Hannah is less likely to be vocal about it. A bunch of apology flowers wouldn’t sweeten me up

Reactions: 18
Huhhh how did she have time to get her hair done if she was supposedly flying out yesterday? is she even gonna go at this point 😂

Reactions: 11
I think what I find quite sad is that wasn’t this supposed to be a trip for Han’s actual birthday? Imagine just bailing on a friends birthday trip

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Idk if anyone else has noticed (or if my ig is glitching) she no longer follows boss - that modelling career lasted long 😂

I wonder if Manny has threatened to break up with her if she goes away without him? Their relationship really doesn’t seem healthy. I hope he isn’t that controlling cos that’s just sad.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice how in Rach’s new video she said she was only dropping off her and Hannah’s tests? (16.20 mins)
Very odd!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m gonna go out on a whim and say manny doesn’t believe in covid or the covid vaccine so she isn’t getting it for that reason. May also be her mum not believing in covid/vaccine as well. But she needs to realise it is gonna be compulsory to travel, and even go in nightclubs etc in a few months. Soz mads, your tits won’t get you in anymore xo

Reactions: 23
so weird surely she must have spoken to Han and Rach so would know she needed to do a negative test, does anyone know how long they're going for? If it's only a week it would be pointless for her to go at this point she'd be spending longer in quarantine that she would on holiday.
Then getting her hair done a day after she was meant to be away, even if she scheduled it last minute you'd think she'd be spending today trying to get flights for today and getting the tests sorted as oppose to getting her hair done and shopping in town with her bf. Sounds weird but hope it's just her being flaky again as oppose to it being Mannys influence, she seems to be ditching them a lot more than she did when she was with paddy/umar and let's face it she was doing it quite a lot then as well

Reactions: 16
Why’s everyone saying the aren’t vaccinated? Hannah has said twice in a video that her and Rachel got vaccine

Reactions: 2
They've probably had their first doses but unless they've said otherwise, given their age group it's quite unlikely they've had both already

Reactions: 5
I know photo likes aren’t everything but maddy hasn’t liked rach’s recent but has liked Han’s which she posted more recently than Rach 👀 I wonder if it’s maddy/rach who have fallen out, it’s always been obvious they don’t get on that well

Reactions: 7
Madisons story about how “everyone makes mistakes it’s about learning you were wrong the first time and never doing it again”- YOU GOT SLATED ONLINE FOR BREAKING THE RULES AT UR OWN HOUSE AND THEN TURNED UP TO ANOTHER COVID PARTY SMILING HOLDING UP YOUR DRINK HAVING THE TIME OF YOU LIFE- to this day you haven’t taken accountability, you haven’t apologised and you went about it by blocking everyone who was annoyed at you....

Reactions: 22
Reckon she’s skipping Ibiza as she has to self isolate for 10 days? And it means 10 days without Arthur?

Reactions: 3
She looks sad... and wrecked
She needs a reality check good and proper. Fooling herself she’s happy and in a good place when she quite clearly isn’t, she’s lying to herself and is going to end up even more unhappy

Reactions: 13
maybe she's decided to have a staycation at her dads hotel instead

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.