Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i didn’t think i’d ever be one to actually write a post myself on here (yes, i’m a lurker🤣) but I just have to say something about the editing in her recent post. does she want to make it any more obvious? it’s sooo bad hahahah
Sis needs to get help x

Reactions: 4
why has she got a new face, this looks nothing like here how’s she saying she’s a self love channel now. Slightly straightening your jaw or nose is one thing but she way as well be wearing a mask of someone else’s face here
She probably borrowed it from the same mannequin whose arse she's stolen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is her video? Where is her brand? Where is her originality? Where has her own face gone? I don't even want to be mean but it's more of the point of the lengths, like we've said editing to this extreme when it looks like a cartoon or you can just tell apps have been used is a no, it's like how can you preach, scream self love when clearly you've spent a great deal of time tweaking/changing things on a picture just to get likes. It's not even subtle ones, because her Cinzia's editing goes so far they don't look human.

Reactions: 19
OMG GUYS SHES ADDRESSED THAT SHE CHANGED HER NAME TO KNOWLES FINALLYx saying she changed her name at 14… don’t you have to be 16 to do that unless your parents change your name for you?!

Reactions: 8
What’s the relationship status i Cba to watch the video sis used comic sans on the thumbnail

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Except she’s still lying cos according to companies house her legal name is still very much Plant?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG GUYS SHES ADDRESSED THAT SHE CHANGED HER NAME TO KNOWLES FINALLYx saying she changed her name at 14… don’t you have to be 16 to do that unless your parents change your name for you?!
Right whose got the screenshot where she says she doesn’t understand why people call her plant?
So she’s been trying to reinvent herself since she was 14, makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 26
wonder who our Italian queen is wanting to win in the finals

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right whose got the screenshot where she says she doesn’t understand why people call her plant?
So she’s been trying to reinvent herself since she was 14, makes sense
She won’t go in to detail as to why she changed it to knowles either. And that just proves she lied in Rach’s video when Rach asked if her parents called her Knowles or Plant. Just admit you thought you were Beyoncé at 14 and move on maddy.

Reactions: 19
“So I go to church every Sunday… well actually I went for the first time this Sunday and I loved it” so is that really every Sunday Jesus girl ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
This is actually ridiculous does she honestly think people are gonna believe this is what her arse actually looks like 🙄
surely not wtf, why's she edited herself into the skinny Mariah meme
1625764794285.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I did skip through the video… so I didn’t catch anything about “relationship status” so that was click bait I think… but as I say I skipped through

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.