Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she doesn’t even no her own name let alone no what colour she is there is no hope for her 🤣🤣🤣

imagine lying your way through life 😂 she be fooling no1 but herself …. Still don’t no what she looks like 😬🤣
Don’t forget the quite clearly closeted gold digging boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She genuinely makes me sick at this point 🤢 she’s so fake in every aspect and acts like a big celebrity like I’m so embarrassed for her and she’ll think it’s hate and jealousy... id rather be broke af than a liar faking this lifestyle

Reactions: 9
She’s such a doughnut. Loads of people don’t drink, why does she think it’s such a massive achievement. It also didn’t need a big announcement, if you don’t wanna drink just don’t drink 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Too tired to do my job
I don’t even get this post because she’s still posing half naked on a daily basis? Everything she does at this point baffles me. Even just lying about “I’m not drinking” but continues to drink every night. She’s such a freak and not the good kind of freak she wants to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These always come when she's got a man or feel she's levelled up. Hopefully they do last and she's happy as if not it'll be the same I lost myself when they end but at the time she'd be claiming I'm better than ever. She's not doing much favours for herself though when she spends all her time with him. She needs her own identity and be fine without male validation. Let's see if it's stuff she actually sticks to herself as practice what you preach.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
RACHELS FACE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they did pretend it was her birthday at MNKY HSE (even writing that name makes me boak...)

What absolute grabby cows.

Reactions: 15
The fact in the GRWM video they act like they *needed* a starbucks *seeeeeew* badly girlies! 9:30am and they NEED a starbs! :) girls it's just SEWWWWWW early.x

duck me, how would they ever survive in the real world. Absolute idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time they eat it's, "Oh my God, this is soooo good" but it's the way they say it and do taste tests, like okay it's only an egg sandwich, it's only avocado on toast.

Reactions: 13
A3ED03AF-AC53-4E33-8939-508B187AC2BC.jpeg

8A0F946D-4E1D-49B5-837D-A7A41C8E507A.jpeg
Why does she try to act like manny is this massive spur of the moment romantic like she doesn’t always ask for the gifts?! He bought her this bear in October so why is she acting like he’s just randomly got it her today? Her lies 😩😩 can’t cope

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Who’s wasting their money on this see through tit? It looks cheap as hell you can literally see every line on her stomach
358DBC7F-DD3F-4497-ADD8-B2AB9CB6D2EA.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Why is she maintaining the lie that she’s not drinking when it’s so blatantly obvious she has been?? No one cares if she drinks and no one cares if she doesn’t so to lie about it for no reason is so bizarre
„This is exactly why I’m not drinking“ girl WHAT? You didn’t mind drinking all through lockdown? If you deal with such bad anxiety the days after why’d you do it for the past years?? duck me im so fed up with her constant lying

Reactions: 17
Lmaoooo rach low key bleeping hates her and I’m here for it
Rach is out there living our reactions for us😂😂

Surprise surprise the teddy bear story is gone, make it less obvious you’re parked on this page maddy x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.