Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet she’s still going to London to get on the piss with the girls... priorities.
Is she still going? How long are they gonna stay there anyways? Don't know why they're going back so soon ffs how much money do they have to spend its kind of ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Is she still going? How long are they gonna stay there anyways? Don't know why they're going back so soon ffs how much money do they have to spend its kind of ridiculous
She put a story up earlier with her suitcase and another fake designer backpack saying she was going to London (it’s conveniently been deleted now)

Reactions: 7
She put a story up earlier with her suitcase and another fake designer backpack saying she was going to London (it’s conveniently been deleted now)
oh my. I'm at a loss of words for her honestly..I was about to say how crappy it was for her to ditch them again for her bf but then if she lost a family member I completely understand, and then on the other hand she was shooting w her bf and now is apparently still going to pretty much a pointless trip? And why is she deleting it? It's not like ppl aren't gonna find out they'll be taking pics and vlogging the whole thing.. I'm sorry but she's a whole mess 😅

Reactions: 14
How much will Arthur have the audacity to sell that cheap looking dress for do we think?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How did you guys find out she bought the fake Chanel on Depop? I can’t find it in the last thread and I’ve missed out on loads 🤦🏾‍♀️ X

Reactions: 2
I can't wait for these two dickheads to break up and the mess she'll be when it happens lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.