Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cringed so hard at the fact she’s trying to beg friendship with Molly Mae HAHAHAH stick to Han and rach x
A0C55498-B2C2-40FC-B550-D4AD78399636.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
is she not going now then? she said she's going on wednesday but it's thursday and she's still home unless she meant next week but

Reactions: 2
I thought none of them were friends with Molly because Tommy’s ex is close friends with Han, I think her names Millie?
Yeah I’m sure they were slagging him off loads when he was in the villa cos of Millie, I defo remember Han tweeting anyway and Mads liking it 😂 I just think mads is going to try leech onto molly in some way because she’s so popular. She’s probably hoping to bump into her at Barry’s boot camp 😂😂😂

Reactions: 28
I thought none of them were friends with Molly because Tommy’s ex is close friends with Han, I think her names Millie?
Yeah I definitely remember Peanut Butters slagging off Tommy in a video. I think they're just trying to act like they're in the orbit of people higher up the food chain than they are

Flexing the fake Chanel again, our mads is so boujeeeeeee View attachment 664572
Fake Chanel to go with the fake face

Reactions: 8
I can’t help but wonder if she stuffs her trousers or something because it’s pretty clear from hauls and stuff that she has no back (not that thats bad) but in all her instas of her wearing jeans and stuff her ass miraculously looks huge. Off course there’s also editing too but like this..

She has a naturally petite build but she try’s so hard to show it off as curvy and hourglass

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I can’t help but wonder if she stuffs her trousers or something because it’s pretty clear from hauls and stuff that she has no back (not that thats bad) but in all her instas of her wearing jeans and stuff her ass miraculously looks huge. Off course there’s also editing too but like this..

She has a naturally petite build but she try’s so hard to show it off as curvy and hourglass
Probably wears those padded butt pants you can get. Wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think her intros are terrible? She always starts off with saying something that's supposed to be funny/relatable, like she's trying to do a cold open or something, and then cuts to "hello guys what's good", but it seems so forced and bizarre without a title screen between the clips or any music to differentiate them a bit, idk

Reactions: 13
What’s the latest on her ‘brand’? Has she said anything about a release date or even an idea of what it’s gonna be

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.