Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I actually can’t keep up with her

I think she said it was being released in March and she never spoke about it again
Can’t really have realised a brand during March cos everyone wanted her cancelled over her partying again 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t really have realised a brand during March cos everyone wanted her cancelled over her partying again 😂😭
fml I meant released. I feel as dumb as maddy when she says World Cup for the euros 😭🙃 I apologise, unlike Maddy I have the valid excuse of I’m on a night shift contributing to society xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
E2ACEEC3-4F7A-4CB3-8F09-048AA98C4D96.png
Does anyone else think the hallway would feel bigger and brighter if she just got rid of all the crap in it?I its a hallway why is it so cluttered

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes actually such a pick me girl! she baked cake for Han's birthday and of courrrrseeee she had to make Han's celebrations about herself and posted that she made the cake herself.

She also posted something about how moist it was and deleted it 😂 minor thing to nit pick on but everything this girl does just pisses me off

Reactions: 15
Are they going to Ibiza whilst it’s on the Amber list 🤔😒
I thought she said they're going for hannahs bday so shouldn't they be there now, she isn't vaccinated and she deffo wouldn't quarantine afterwards so they've probably sacked it off for a bit

Reactions: 3
The cake did look nice tbf. I’d be interested if she’s done it as part of a video. Mix up the content a little

Reactions: 3
Many people have mentioned that she always buys unthoughtful gifts, so it’s nice to see that she at least made the cake herself!

Reactions: 9
I think they’re going to Ibiza this week just going off Rach’s stories. But none of them are vaccinated are they? So more rule breaking. No surprise.

Reactions: 2
So much for her making the cake… once again Jan’s done everything. This girl is the laziest person on the planet.

• Haha
Can I be arsed sitting through this vlog of her saying “do you know what I meeeaaaaaaaaan” every 2 minutes

also I thought it was time to update my picture moms, who likes it?xo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.