Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I appreciate she needs to apologise for breaking covid rules and all the blackfishing she does, calling her donkey face is a step too far imo. What happened to #BeKind?
Eh? No different from you calling Elle Darby ‘Carby’, Conman ‘walking corpse’ and Ana ‘Mingsnorth’ imo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Whilst I appreciate she needs to apologise for breaking covid rules and all the blackfishing she does, calling her donkey face is a step too far imo. What happened to #BeKind?
You’re on a gossip site though 🤣 #BeKind is a load of bollocks to be honest and influencers will preach it to get away with their abhorrent behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m all for #bekind BUT LET ME CLARIFY I will never be kind to someone who has disrespected me. Madison did one too many things that utterly disgusted me as well as the rest of her subscribers. I will not be say a nice word to her, I have nothing but hate for that girl and if you don’t - that’s very strange and you a mug who’s just making her money!
The black community has also and more importantly been offended by her & her responses with sarky or sassy comments to people’s genuine concerns or disappointment one too many times. So yes- Madison is donkey face. Perhaps if she apologised I’d consider dropping my bad feelings to her but she never will as she never even bothers to see what she does wrong. Nice people will get kindness in return, I’m not a mug and I will not be nice to Madison after how disgusting she’s behaved over the last 2 years.

You’re on a gossip site though 🤣 #BeKind is a load of bollocks to be honest and influencers will preach it to get away with their abhorrent behaviour
Exactly !!! If everyone is expected to walk around saying #bekind then who the hell would hold people accountable for absolutely awful things they do ?? Nobody. If it was a nice girl and I was being unnecessarily nasty, then I’d get it, but this girl is the complete opposite pole of nice!!

Oh and one more thing , the account @lmao123 who just tried to tell me off for calling Madison donkey face (which she is) has left over 300 nasty comments on more than just this thread. So how tf can she complain at me 🤡🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Maybe Manny realised Mads isn't biracial, just a blackfishing white girl, and decided to end it because he didn't want to be with a racist
🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think they’ve broken up it’s probably Badison trying to get her engagement up as it’s been dry recently

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they’ve broken up it’s probably Badison trying to get her engagement up as it’s been dry recently
Or we’re gonna get loads of bitter ex videos… anyone remember the Umar era (who’s umar? I know right… he defo don’t know you maddy ❤)

Reactions: 11
If they have broken up for reals.... I hope everyone is ready for the comeback of chaotic maddy

Reactions: 4
ok

not to hype her at all - but does he actually think he was gonna be able to upgrade messaging other girls lol ? as annoying as she is, i do think he was punching!!! the only way girls would even be interested is through the fact he’s with her

Reactions: 17
ok

not to hype her at all - but does he actually think he was gonna be able to upgrade messaging other girls lol ? as annoying as she is, i do think he was punching!!! the only way girls would even be interested is through the fact he’s with her
I think guys that cheat don’t go for quality or upgrade it’s more about the power and the fact they can do it. Sad isn’t it!

we’ve all previously mentioned the video where Han said she’s never heard a good thing about manny so for Madison to dive in and act like they are the next power couple kills me 🤣🤣 karma is really testing her 🤣 but stay spiritual mads x 444 x

Reactions: 31
Oh she’s doing a q&a that’s defo gonna be revolving around questions she asks herself about manny

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if she'll pick good questions. I hate when they answer the same ones they always do or don't answer properly. Like we know they got some interesting ones or varied, and yet they choose bland or boring like why, don't bother filming. But sometimes I do question is this really what your followers want to know or have you asked yourself that so you can use it as a reason to bring up X topic. Like when they say so many of you have been asking....how many? Just because you've seen it pop up three times 🤣

Time to get asking guys, help her get the content she needs for her channel 🤣 because why is it still easy videos that take no effort, that break really didn't inspire her or come back better than ever as it's the same old vids.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she'll pick good questions. I hate when they answer the same ones they always do or don't answer properly. Like we know they got some interesting ones or varied, and yet they choose bland or boring like why, don't bother filming. But sometimes I do question is this really what your followers want to know or have you asked yourself that so you can use it as a reason to bring up X topic. Like when they say so many of you have been asking....how many? Just because you've seen it pop up three times 🤣

Time to get asking guys, help her get the content she needs for her channel 🤣 because why is it still easy videos that take no effort, that break really didn't inspire her or come back better than ever as it's the same old vids.
In maddies case it’s defo what she wants to bring up herself… it’ll all be digs at stuff mentioned on here yet again.

“some people think my Chanel is fake” “some people are saying manny is gay” “some people say I ditch han and Rach when I have a man”

Reactions: 9
ok

Let's not act like visuals is all that matters - she's got the personality of a brick wall so anything would be an upgrade!

(bit harsh but how much she changes when she hangs out w different people freaks me out)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.