Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the passport thing seems a bit weird idk, if she didn't know there was an issue with her passport she'd have still done a covid test prior to leaving like Han and Rach did but she didn't, Rach mentioned dropping hers and hannahs off but no mention of maddys

Reactions: 13
Wonder what went on with her passport but its just a mess and another fail to add to her list when she either shows up late, cancels, or is a no show for her friends. I'd be annoyed even if it was my friend as I'd be like this just tops it but if you would have came to other stuff we had planned in the past it wouldn't be so bad, plus it's sad when you've been excited and the whole group ain't together to celebrate. The fact its for Hans bday makes it worse. Maybe it's out of her control, fair enough things happen, but still it's just like of course it would be Mads to have the issue out of all of them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Surely the only issue could be that her passport expired and she didn’t renew it, which you’d surely be aware of and sort out in advance. I kinda have a feeling she’s in the kind of relationship where girls holidays aren’t guna happen any more, whether that’s down to her or him, and that the passport is an excuse. I don’t even mean this in a harsh way tbh because it is sad if that’s the case and hopefully it isn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They’ve previously outed her as the girl who ditches you for a guy so it’s the same thing here. She’s latched onto Manny so she can’t be without him. She will be relieved she doesn’t have to go away, especially if they have had loads of problems recently.

Reactions: 19
If it’s the case that she didn’t get her passport renewed in time she’s just stupid, she’s been talking about Ibiza for months which would’ve given her more than enough time!

Reactions: 17
Such an over the top post from Rachel I wonder if she is taking the piss? Like are you really 'heartbroken' and missing her 'so much' when you see each other all the time anyway? If she isn't joking then she needs to get a grip!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
If it’s the case that she didn’t get her passport renewed in time she’s just stupid, she’s been talking about Ibiza for months which would’ve given her more than enough time!
And you can bet this wouldn’t have happened if it was her rich auntie taking her away🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
If baddy maddy really wanted to go on her friends birthday holiday she would of 🤣🤣 this witch and her excuses .

Reactions: 7
Maybe she lost her passport and tried to renew it but it didn’t arrive in time?

Reactions: 2
WHAT is with this girl and trying to look a different nationality you are literally a white girl from the outskirts of Manchester (not a city girl like she tries to portray) she is literally ILL and needs to seek help she has such a tainted view of herself it’s worrying

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I genuinely think she’s screenshot the posts on here and told hanna and Rachel to back her up😂 because that story is so dramatic

Reactions: 15
Maybe she lost her passport and tried to renew it but it didn’t arrive in time?
Shut up maddy. nah i'm joking but if you knowwwwww you're going away surely you'd check the passport to ensure it's still in date that is just common sense no? i love an organised queen :love:🥰

and actually you can renew ur passport and get it back like same day/ within 48 hours u just have to pay a big fee and collect it. i thought our luxury designer mom would have the funds for that tbh but seems like she broke hehe

WHAT is with this girl and trying to look a different nationality you are literally a white girl from the outskirts of Manchester (not a city girl like she tries to portray) she is literally ILL and needs to seek help she has such a tainted view of herself it’s worrying
She makes me feel SICK she looks like a melted candle with hair!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
She looks really... droopy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I recently went on holiday and didn’t realise my passport had expired before I booked the hol. I paid £170 to get a fast track service and get it the same day, it took a 2 minute appointment. There was defo a way around it, she could’ve booked that appointment but instead got an appointment and probs paid the same amount for that dead beat hair.

Reactions: 21
She looks really... droopy.
isn’t it funny how in her videos and in pics other people post of her like this one she hasn’t got that extreme pulled back “fox eye” that she has in all her IG posts 🤣🤣🤣 the girl is a walking lie and edit

She is such a fraud how do her friends not tell her she looks duck all like her pictures? How does SHE not see the difference? How do her family not say anything? 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
isn’t it funny how in her videos and in pics other people post of her like this one she hasn’t got that extreme pulled back “fox eye” that she has in all her IG posts 🤣🤣🤣 the girl is a walking lie and edit

She is such a fraud how do her friends not tell her she looks duck all like her pictures? How does SHE not see the difference? How do her family not say anything? 🤣🤣
Yeah but thing is with her friends they also look nothing like they do irl and are edit crazy!!!!! so they're all as bad as eachother

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.