Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says on rach’s new vid that she is approached for love island every year loool what do we think?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t go now tho cos she’s boo’d up 🥺❤ And she wouldn’t go on tv cos she can’t control the fact she can’t edit her body and face to her ig standards 😂

Reactions: 21
Can’t go now tho cos she’s boo’d up 🥺❤ And she wouldn’t go on tv cos she can’t control the fact she can’t edit her body and face to her ig standards 😂
True...maybe they asked her to come for an interview but thought the wrong girl had shown up when they saw her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like she could handle being on love island. The daily mail and the sun dig up everything about the contestants and I mean everything…she’d be finished before she even started

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING. HE’S IN HIS ELEMENT FLIRTING 😂😂😂😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING. HE’S IN HIS ELEMENT FLIRTING 😂😂😂😭
“Call me Babby” omg who does this 🤣 when mads is sat right there 🤣🤣🤣

for anyone who can’t see the video click on the attachment and hold down until options come up, click download file and then it should load in the top right corner here
6F9145AE-F30D-481E-BC6C-FFFB157D32D6.jpeg

where it has the blue circle and arrow. Once it’s downloaded you can click that and watch. Can’t have any moms missing it 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11

for anyone who can’t see the video click on the attachment and hold down until options come up, click download file and then it should load in the top right corner here
View attachment 657997
where it has the blue circle and arrow. Once it’s downloaded you can click that and watch. Can’t have any moms missing it 🥰
Call meeeeee 😂😂 mads was probably in the toilets doing her nightly eye duck of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 657997
Just to add on about the video thing. For me it only works in safari, not chrome. Definitely worth switching over though to see that 🤣

CALLLL MEEE 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.