Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - title by me ✨

I’m currently in work so I can’t do a recap 🥺💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
1) She came back to youtube claiming it was a mental health break because she was depressed and needed a break. Think she wants us to believe it was that and not because of the backlash of her bad attitude and partying literally days before she took her break.
2) No mention at all of her getting caught out having lockdown parties apart from her infamous deleted video where she just said she's young and will continue to live life for her.
3) Said she wants to her channel to become a life coaching and self love channel but has yet to upload anything like that.
4) Said she fell out of love with youtube and you could tell because she was bringing out lazy content but her content hasn't changed at all she still never links anything and forgets to edit in outros etc, the only she does consistently is putting in 0 effort.
5) said she's going sober but that's already gone tits up because she's drinking again
6) keeps promoting eating nothing/eating less to look a certain way
7) people are just as confused as ever with ethnicity sis is getting darker every week despite being as white as can be
8) Keeps saying she want's to keep her relationship private but mentions her bf every sentence
9) has become worryingly dependant on said bf and went home early from a girls trip to london to have a sushi date with him
10) her brand that was meant to come out in april is still missing in action, never even mentioned.
11) got an infamous fake chanel bag which she keeps parading around, never mentions it's fake but never tags chanel on insta despite tagging every other high end brand she wears.

I think that's it feel free to add more on she's basically just still been lying about pointless things but now she has a bf she thinks it makes up for a lack of personality.

Also it won't let me quote but on the end of the last thread someone asked about her dad owning Dakota, he doesn't own any hotel she was just caught mixing households last year and when called out said she was cleaning rooms up at her dads hotel despite her taking a photo in the bathroom with no top/just a bra which is not what you'd do in someones hotel room and she showed the house she was claiming to be her dads hotel forgetting she's already vlogged there and said it was her aunts house

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In Rachel’s latest YouTube I feel like maddy looks like she’s itching to leave and is only animated when talking about her “man”.

I have only recently watched a few of her YouTube videos, I watched one from a few months ago where she was doing her make up and she addressed the “black fishing” v half heartedly and then when doing her foundation said it was too light and she “can’t win” 🙃🙃🙃 (sorry this has probs already been covered months ago!)

Reactions: 15
Dead at Rachel saying “knowles or plant” in her vid LOOOL you know Mads wanted to be like plant? Huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
1) She came back to youtube claiming it was a mental health break because she was depressed and needed a break. Think she wants us to believe it was that and not because of the backlash of her bad attitude and partying literally days before she took her break.
2) No mention at all of her getting caught out having lockdown parties apart from her infamous deleted video where she just said she's young and will continue to live life for her.
3) Said she wants to her channel to become a life coaching and self love channel but has yet to upload anything like that.
4) Said she fell out of love with youtube and you could tell because she was bringing out lazy content but her content hasn't changed at all she still never links anything and forgets to edit in outros etc, the only she does consistently is putting in 0 effort.
5) said she's going sober but that's already gone tits up because she's drinking again
6) keeps promoting eating nothing/eating less to look a certain way
7) people are just as confused as ever with ethnicity sis is getting darker every week despite being as white as can be
8) Keeps saying she want's to keep her relationship private but mentions her bf every sentence
9) has become worryingly dependant on said bf and went home early from a girls trip to london to have a sushi date with him
10) her brand that was meant to come out in april is still missing in action, never even mentioned.
11) got an infamous fake chanel bag which she keeps parading around, never mentions it's fake but never tags chanel on insta despite tagging every other high end brand she wears.

I think that's it feel free to add more on she's basically just still been lying about pointless things but now she has a bf she thinks it makes up for a lack of personality.

Also it won't let me quote but on the end of the last thread someone asked about her dad owning Dakota, he doesn't own any hotel she was just caught mixing households last year and when called out said she was cleaning rooms up at her dads hotel despite her taking a photo in the bathroom with no top/just a bra which is not what you'd do in someones hotel room and she showed the house she was claiming to be her dads hotel forgetting she's already vlogged there and said it was her aunts house
I really don’t get this drinking thing.. like is she’s trying to look a certain way to her bf I’m genuinely confused it’s really really not that deep or hard to not drink for a month or whatever she said

I just looked back at her channel and she’s only been on yet for 4 years 😳😳 the amount she’s changed I thought she’d been on ty for a lot longer wtf that’s scary... if you watch her old vid on her hauls she used to be so cute and sweet I’m concerned about what’s happened.. she’s a completely different person, I know a lot of ytbers etc have changed but I can’t think of anyone to the extent she has (unless she was just being fake before who knows)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Never known anyone be so weird about their last name... like I get it some people’s last names can be a bit tragic but there isn’t even anything bad about plant?!! It’s just such a weird thing to change/lie about. Like fair enough if she’s changed it she should just own it no one would care, people care that she’s trying to claim it’s her birth name 😂😂 hun we’ve seen your birth certificate; it’s public 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
I'd understand the last name thing if it was for family privacy but she's had both her parents on her channel and has tagged her mum and other family in stuff on insta and you can clearly see their last name. I don't even get where Knowles comes from it's not even her mums maiden name she's fully just pulled it out her arse and is running with it. Which is fine btw I think if I was well known I'd hide my surname mainly because my parents are private but also I wouldn't invent a new surname and outright lie about it and pretend I've never heard my surname before. All her old social media is under the name Madison Plant as well I just don't understand

also do we just not wear masks anymore? Bestie your boyfriend is wearing one so can you

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Never known anyone be so weird about their last name... like I get it some people’s last names can be a bit tragic but there isn’t even anything bad about plant?!! It’s just such a weird thing to change/lie about. Like fair enough if she’s changed it she should just own it no one would care, people care that she’s trying to claim it’s her birth name 😂😂 hun we’ve seen your birth certificate; it’s public 😂😂😂
My parents aren’t together and never have been so idk but I swear if your parents are together then you all have the same name? So where tf did knowles even come from it’s so weird

I'd understand the last name thing if it was for family privacy but she's had both her parents on her channel and has tagged her mum and other family in stuff on insta and you can clearly see their last name. I don't even get where Knowles comes from it's not even her mums maiden name she's fully just pulled it out her arse and is running with it. Which is fine btw I think if I was well known I'd hide my surname mainly because my parents are private but also I wouldn't invent a new surname and outright lie about it and pretend I've never heard my surname before. All her old social media is under the name Madison Plant as well I just don't understand

also do we just not wear masks anymore? Bestie your boyfriend is wearing one so can you
How does she make herself look so different 😳 in that Rachel vid she look nothing like that not even 1 bit better

Reactions: 7
nooo the way she pronounces jacquemus I'm cringing if you're going to spend money on a high end brand surely you'd learn how to pronounce it, she says jack-a-mus bby noooo

that's actually fucked I feel sorry for her fans who think she actually looks like that, her bum is fine in the first pic btw I'm not saying she looks bad but why edit yourself a new arse when you can see it's fake

peak her saying she's using her "vintage chanel" girl vintage chaenl is £1000,s not £150 or whatever say got it for

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I still can’t get over her pretend accent🤣 where has she got it from? I live in the same area as her parents and we do not speak anything like that! Aitch’s house (his parents) is literally down the road and yes he has a strong accent but that is our accent! her saying Manneee when we would definitely say Manneh 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Did anyone pick up on when Madison said the name jasmine is “exotic” in Rachel’s video.... is that a joke??? EXOTIC??
Using exotic to refer to poc is just revolting, especially when you’re in a position of privilege and are practically clueless about racial injustice that others experience daily...
the fact she even used “exotic” sums up that she must know FULL WELL what she’s doing blackfishing (dark skin, slanted eyes, wavy hair, edges, extentions and even brown contact lenses) to be “exotic” as well.
😡

A moment for the bullet nip

Where’s that body from Instagram gone? Isn’t that a straight door?
And no I don’t care if I’m harsh, as I always say this is the girl that told people to duck off when they were hurt by her actions ! :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.