Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youtube181

Dead at Rachel saying “knowles or plant” in her vid LOOOL you know Mads wanted to be like plant? Huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Kindred_

VIP Member
It’s because they watch gossip girl and sex and the city and think that they’d be able to afford these New York pent houses and it’s like no maddy not on your Adsense salary 😂😂😭
I cackled when she said she’s lived a Carrie Bradshaw life since moving into her apartment, errrr we’ve been in lockdown for the best part of year so that’s definitely in your strange mind maddy.

btw everyone I just wanna address my identity- my legal name is actually Kindred Scherzinger but that’s all I’m gonna say about it. And please don’t ask any more questions because I’ll no doubt be busy at my second home (church) once I find out where it actually is. But yeah I don’t get why everyone calls me Kindred Tattle?? Because I’ve literally been called Scherzinger since I was 14. Before I even knew Nicole existed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Katleesi

VIP Member
You just know she was on her phone all night to manny like “miss u ❤🥺” every 2 seconds

I love watching Rachel’s videos because it gives you an insight into what maddy actually looks like

I honestly couldn’t resist…
84d77ea1b513253aace736031241fa8653f07a68&rid=giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Katleesi

VIP Member
I wonder if our mom was cheering when Italy won…. must have been a hard game for her to watch; both of her backgrounds in the final.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Glitter&G1n

Screenshot_20210602_175051.jpg
Seriously, whose face is this? This is turning into a Khloe Kardasian/Kelly Osborne game of Guess Who

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Katleesi

VIP Member
Well well well this is interesting...

19D92755-3F65-4BC1-9A1A-8CC4FE0B2D70.jpeg

BA7215B7-7112-4D45-B5DD-17851B1106CE.jpeg

not sure why people keep calling her Plant tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I don't even hate Mads but this video has honestly got me laughing, it feels like she's literally googled "cliche quotes about life" and just piled them all in. I'm not yet 10 mins in and we've had "your life is like a book and you just need to move on to the next chapter", "your greatest power is being you", "breaking up shouldnt be mourning a loss it's celebrating the time you shared".... like how is this inspiring, if I wanted to hear all this I'd go look at Tumblr from 2008 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36