Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leeylax

When rachel said to madison “ you dont look like a megan” must have hurt her abit as she wishes she was megan fox🤣 she always makes little digs at madison but never hannah ive realised

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

louisarebecca

See when you edit this heavily and try to be a youtuber as well you just can’t get away with it
Mans really looking like Wallace from Wallace and gromit

21:22 “you know something is good when a guy comments on it”. Misogynist mads back at it again needing male approval for everything. We were all right about how desperate this girl is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
I don't get why people make it so obvious when there's issues going on in their relationship by unfollowing, deleting, archiving pics. Only for them to reappear when things are fine. Are you not embarrassed. Acting like 16 year olds. Get a grip. It's Instagram. If the first thing you do is run to delete things everytime, you really just care to much what others think and want people to speculate, but then get angry when people do.

Reactions: 35

MGB01

VIP Member
Her parents looks as English as they come....
she literally said "my mums last name is Persian so I'm not english" on video, why's she lying hahaha. She's just not Italian or Persian, Roy is the whitest fella ever and her mums Jehovas, very unlikely she's Italian as majority from my understanding are Roman catholic and having a Persian last name means nothing, my mums maiden name is a common Romani last name but she's still a white woman. So many holes in her stories

Reactions: 35

Katleesi

VIP Member
is she for real🙄 no wonder she doesn’t wear a mask, we love a covid denier
Yea it was definitely propaganda watching people die in hospital. thanks Mads for insulting me and every front line worker that’s busted their balls the last 18 months, as long as you were able to afford a fake Chanel ❤🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I can’t lie she seems like the kind of girl who would pretend to mess up the covid testing so that she can’t go away with her friends so she can stay at home with her man (who seems to be v on and off atm)

• Heart
Guys I used the Face App all the influencers used (just to see how toxic it is, would never actually use it for insta) and LOL Madison who
716B6D32-79E5-4D49-A779-9F14F587B283.png

• Wow
  • Sad

fmx

Not her pretending to have curly hair on her new video💀💀💀 I know curly hair doesnt only belong to POC but she is so desperate to look like one.

• Haha
  • Wow

KMtm

I think what I find quite sad is that wasn’t this supposed to be a trip for Han’s actual birthday? Imagine just bailing on a friends birthday trip

• Wow

Katleesi

VIP Member
She’ll come back like “I’ve had to make my relationship private because tattle keep mocking him” *me with my dp smirking*

• Haha

acharl123

Did anyone watch Hannah's recent vid? ...so she'd organised a meal with Hannah and Rach and then bailed to go on a date with her boyf and said she'd meet them at the pub after but no sign of her in Hannah's vid. Id be fuming constantly getting ditched

• Sick
  • Angry