Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The long dark hair rarely suits people IMO.. if it’s not natural.. I’m sorry but Han looks a mess
Yeah you can tell it’s not real hair extensions for sure, looks like she just didn’t brush it before putting it on!

Reactions: 6
No one cares if she doesn’t drink or does drink it’s the lies 😂😂 she’s actually crazy. Trust me in my job you see real crazy and I’m telling you she’s up there 🙄

Reactions: 14
Moving in with a guy that quickly never ends well lol but she will never learn. She is desperate to be a 'wifey'
If I wanted the advice she’s sharing I’d crack open a fortune cookie thanks x
Hahaha cropped out the cocktail in the second post but accidentally left both on her story whoops
LMFAOOOOOOOO I CANT

I cannot believe she’s actually taken the time to crop out the bleeping cocktail and upload it again 😭😭😭 creasing

LMFAOOOOOOOO I CANT

I cannot believe she’s actually taken the time to crop out the bleeping cocktail and upload it again 😭😭😭 creasing
I was only meant to quote the last one sorry lol tattle amateur

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a racist microagression. Just because it’s a name you haven’t heard or don’t know how to pronounce doesn’t mean it’s funny. POC names aren’t jokes. That’s his name. Stop being racist.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 And why would it be funny if that is her surname in the future?

Reactions: 6
She tries too hard to be different. “I don’t drink” - “I’m so quirky” - “I’m goofy” … give it up, Madison

Reactions: 11
This is a racist microagression. Just because it’s a name you haven’t heard or don’t know how to pronounce doesn’t mean it’s funny. POC names aren’t jokes. That’s his name. Stop being racist.
I understand your point of view. I apologize for the inappropriate joke. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have only recently discovered Madison.. what happened with her & Patrick? I’m assuming that’s the one she was engaged to?

Reactions: 2
This girl is actually psychotic with her lies. It puts me off han and rach too because like why are they supporting it? She needs friends who are going to tell her to stop being so fake. Quite telling about the people she hangs round with I think

Reactions: 13
95742BDE-FA73-444C-94B8-63EC06DFD6D2.jpeg

think this was meant for her private account? Since she’s “not drinking”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Manny went live, did anyone catch it? I got the notification but wasn’t on my phone x
Edit: also I’m not sure if I’m being an idiot but is his name manny or arthur? Is that the same person? This might sound so dumb but someone help a mom out x

Manny went live, did anyone catch it? I got the notification but wasn’t on my phone x
Edit: also I’m not sure if I’m being an idiot but is his name manny or arthur? Is that the same person? This might sound so dumb but someone help a mom out x
His name is Emmanuel "Manny". I think Arthur must be a Tattle nickname!

Moms, I feel like we need to update the wiki with a section for Arthur 😂 I've realised so much has graced these pages with him since we last wiki'd
His name is Emmanuel "Manny". I think Arthur must be a Tattle nickname!
Yes, it's a nickname based in his likeness to Arthur The Aardvark. You'll find a good scattering of Arthur memes through the last few threads

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.