Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a photo in like September/October with a big white teddy in the background then the other day she posted a photo on insta stories of the same teddy and said she mentioned to manny she wanted a big teddy and he got her one then she deleted the story a few minutes later when ppl on here mentioned she’d already posted a photo with the teddy months ago💀💀 embarrassing
Ahahaha embarrazzing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In other news did anyone clock when her and Manny distressed and customised the piece from Hannah’s edit to suit her “style”? She practically made the neckline more cleavage showing and cut it so it was cropped to show off her body even more than it would’ve currently been out. IMAGINE customising an item of clothing that your best mate helped Missguided choose and design looool second hand embarrazzment boo

• Heart
Reactions: 48
In other news did anyone clock when her and Manny distressed and customised the piece from Hannah’s edit to suit her “style”? She practically made the neckline more cleavage showing and cut it so it was cropped to show off her body even more than it would’ve currently been out. IMAGINE customising an item of clothing that your best mate helped Missguided choose and design looool second hand embarrazzment boo
and having the cheek to go on about how much she loves the collection... she really is something else

Reactions: 18
wasn’t she supposed the get the vaccine one of the days she was vlogging? Someone mentioned in the comments, wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not getting it because of the “conspiracy” theories

Reactions: 10
She just uploaded a selfie to her story and I swear I had to double take cause all I could see was Arthur. Did anyone screenshot for my sanity?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Know it isn't her thread but can't believe how bad this photoshopping is on Rachels new post! Like she's only bothered to do half of her chin/jaw!?

Also don't get Madisons comment, like what it's mad she chose not to go darker for the basic Maddy clone look 🤡
Oh my gosh this looks crazy! How could she forget to edit the other side too😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Madison referencing the tattle two times. Loool hi buck teeth donkey face !! How are u xoxox what ethnicity you feeling this evening ??
P.s. all hundreds of us hate u <3 racist witch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Know it isn't her thread but can't believe how bad this photoshopping is on Rachels new post! Like she's only bothered to do half of her chin/jaw!?

Also don't get Madisons comment, like what it's mad she chose not to go darker for the basic Maddy clone look 🤡
Rachel is basically Khloe Kardashian - looks nothing like her photos/facetuning to the extreme

Reactions: 7
Imagine getting fillers and then STILL having to edit your pictures because you look a show either way, ha x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's exactly what I thought, kinda disrespectful to Hannah

is she for real🙄 no wonder she doesn’t wear a mask, we love a covid denier
This angers me, as I currently am suffering with covid

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s all fake with her, everything with manny is just for show thinking she is Kylie and Travis. it was only 10 months ago with Hannah that they done a video and hannah literally there’s only a few good things you say about that guy and there’s very limited good things mads actually says about him. So you’re telling me in 10 months her whole attitude has changed about him, no it’s fake

Reactions: 17
Honestly came here to see if someone had mentioned it I was shocked, the pure disrespect

SHE PRONOUNCES SANDWICH SO WEIRD

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lmao why does she start the video with just like one second of her doing that pouty face then start the intro, how odd

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the “you must be mad” comment on Rachel’s picture? Does she mean you must be mad to dye your hair blonde? That’s not something you’d comment on your mates photo 😕😬 bet Rachel was like wtf am I supposed to reply to this with? Seems bitchy

Reactions: 14
I'm not sure if this has already been here but does anyone remember Madison's video about "the worst dates"? 😃 I remember that she said she was about 16 and some older boy took her to a restaurant and intencionally kept his wallet on the table and bragged about how much money he had. She also said he was rude to waiters etc. Now I can't find that video .. But who would it be if not Manny? She said she dated him at the age of 16 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I'm not sure if this has already been here but does anyone remember Madison's video about "the worst dates"? 😃 I remember that she said she was about 16 and some older boy took her to a restaurant and intencionally kept his wallet on the table and bragged about how much money he had. She also said he was rude to waiters etc. Now I can't find that video .. But who would it be if not Manny? She said she dated him at the age of 16 🤷‍♀️
I know the video you mean but I think she implied that guy was a rapper! Maybe manny attempted to be a rapper before he became a fashionista though…. They are Kim and Kanye after all 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the “you must be mad” comment on Rachel’s picture? Does she mean you must be mad to dye your hair blonde? That’s not something you’d comment on your mates photo 😕😬 bet Rachel was like wtf am I supposed to reply to this with? Seems bitchy
Rachel also looks miles better with the lighter hair imo anyway, feel like she only went darker to match her 'sisters'

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.