Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Skip to 23:00 on her video from yesterday to hear self love Maddy on her journey to self discovery, shout from the rooftops to all her impressionable followers “duck diet culture!” And “she’s gonna repeat it every day 🥺” omg inspiration queen if that makes senseeeee. Do you get what she means?

And then today.. she’s promoting a company called diets2go 🥲 you can’t make this tit up. And she’s being sooooo generous by giving her followers 10% off. But duck diet culture!! Big bad outspoken queen isn’t she.
D2E31707-4BDE-45EC-B61B-1334ECE066D0.png
AB2A18C0-5098-4090-ADD3-E27B54F8EAF3.jpeg

smash your weight loss goals and DIET plans.
Basicalleeee, this girl makes my blood boil with the tit she spouts honestlee.
Also concerning that she said she has days where she “refuses” to leave her apartment because she’s bloated or doesn’t like the way she looks. Omg girl get in the real world. There’s more to life than your looks but I guess you can’t really offer much more than that with your dead personality and non existent charisma.
imagine she has plans to see her nana.. “I can’t come nana I’m sorry I’m just having an ugly day”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Skip to 23:00 on her video from yesterday to hear self love Maddy on her journey to self discovery, shout from the rooftops to all her impressionable followers “duck diet culture!” And “she’s gonna repeat it every day 🥺” omg inspiration queen if that makes senseeeee. Do you get what she means?

And then today.. she’s promoting a company called diets2go 🥲 you can’t make this tit up. And she’s being sooooo generous by giving her followers 10% off. But duck diet culture!! Big bad outspoken queen isn’t she.
View attachment 628929View attachment 628930
smash your weight loss goals and DIET plans.
Basicalleeee, this girl makes my blood boil with the tit she spouts honestlee.
Also concerning that she said she has days where she “refuses” to leave her apartment because she’s bloated or doesn’t like the way she looks. Omg girl get in the real world. There’s more to life than your looks but I guess you can’t really offer much more than that with your dead personality and non existent charisma.
imagine she has plans to see her nana.. “I can’t come nana I’m sorry I’m just having an ugly day”
who needs morals when there's money to be made

Reactions: 20
who needs morals when there's money to be made
Well she’s pretty desperate for money nowadays… had to stoop to buying faking chanel cos the work has dried up

Only fans is defo coming this year

Reactions: 12
Just wanted to touch on diet topic, she’s literally always on about being on a diet as well? Like when she was doing the Polaroids for boss she was basically starving herself before the shoot?! She’s just toxic, such a bad example for young girls. Everything about her. She’s actually the worst influencer in my opinion.

Reactions: 29
Mannys hand and her hand wtf

Why are they almost the same shade
Why does he wear more bracelets than her?? So many questions
I don't even understand how she gets so dark with fake tan. Even if you use ultra dark tan, if you start out fair you end up looking light-medium. The only way I think you could possibly get that dark is to triple coat every night for like 3 nights in a row. Which makes it extra disgusting because you're intentionally making yourself look a different race - and that would require so much effort to maintain. Girl probably spends more hours doing her fake tan every week than "working"

Reactions: 26
Please tell me someone else noticed in her hair video (where she was clearly hiding her straight hair the whole time like she isn’t 24/7 eyefucking herself and she doesn’t know where the good lighting is) she so obviously took the T-shirt off her head and curled the front before acting like she did it on camera to push this natural curly hair bs... she’s a compulsive liar and it’s wrong she’s getting paid to lie... I have curly hair underneath my head and when it’s dripping wet you can see the curl.. she used curly hair products puts her hair in a T-shirt and her hair is still straight... come on ffs her subscribers are pure dumb

Reactions: 20
I don't even understand how she gets so dark with fake tan. Even if you use ultra dark tan, if you start out fair you end up looking light-medium. The only way I think you could possibly get that dark is to triple coat every night for like 3 nights in a row. Which makes it extra disgusting because you're intentionally making yourself look a different race - and that would require so much effort to maintain. Girl probably spends more hours doing her fake tan every week than "working"
There's another influencer who uses sunbeds and tanning injections, and she's still not even as dark as this.

Reactions: 6
Please tell me someone else noticed in her hair video (where she was clearly hiding her straight hair the whole time like she isn’t 24/7 eyefucking herself and she doesn’t know where the good lighting is) she so obviously took the T-shirt off her head and curled the front before acting like she did it on camera to push this natural curly hair bs... she’s a compulsive liar and it’s wrong she’s getting paid to lie... I have curly hair underneath my head and when it’s dripping wet you can see the curl.. she used curly hair products puts her hair in a T-shirt and her hair is still straight... come on ffs her subscribers are pure dumb
I thought the same, all of the curls were perfectly formed and uniform, as someone with naturally curly hair and the same hair type as mads I can say that each curl doesn't look the exact same like hers did and they're not as neat as hers either especially if they've been up in a towel, it takes styling to make them look that way. She deffo curled them a bit before she started filming the rest of the hair bit

Reactions: 11
Getting her fanny waxed at 1pm on a Wednesday. All she does is go to self indulgent appointments or restaurants. Dull and unfulfilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s clearly in a taxi, are we mask exempt now doll? So selfish, completely understand if you’re medically unable but she isn’t she’s just selfish
Can the lazy mare not walk 20 mins down Deansgate to her appointment? What an embarrassment

Reactions: 4
Getting her fanny waxed at 1pm on a Wednesday. All she does is go to self indulgent appointments or restaurants. Dull and unfulfilling.
Catching up on this thread cos I’ve had a long day saving lives not getting my cat waxed. Maybe my priorities in life are wrong…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This picture just looks like faceapp, face tune, snow, or something has been used. All these apps really did come to my attention because of influencers, and it's just sad that they feel the need to use them, because they end up looking like cartoons in pics and not themselves.
Sometimes you just have to accept or learn to be happy with what you've got as we are all unique and beautiful in our own way, and I know that sounds cheesy but when the same edited face is on all these Instagram girls pics it's like where is the face that made you original, made you, you, gone. It's a journey I get for some to come to accept their flaws but didn't she mention she doesn't edit no more or something along those lines and here she still is, again it's just sad.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Can the lazy mare not walk 20 mins down Deansgate to her appointment? What an embarrassment
Doesn't she have an expensive car? Does she not drive herself? If she takes taxis everywhere that makes it even more embarrassing, especially if she's taking one as she's going out drinking even though she always yaps on about being sober.

Reactions: 4
F876B433-0BFC-4370-9759-78D9CB37FBA1.jpeg

He really doesn’t give a duck about her does he LMAO
Maddy just casually turning into the flamingo emoji 🦩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.