Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D0CB6B12-AAB5-4243-95B9-7D71F677B704.jpeg
When your boyfriend is paying more attention to the men in the room than you x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
not to be that person but she looks so uncomfortable and lost in that video I almost felt sorry for her but if she can't model for ber bf's brand how will she do it as a career? She doesn't look bad in the video but her eyes look a bit lost like the lights are on but nobodies home.
I don't actually get what's launching today is it just the dress or has she collaborated with him?

Reactions: 8
Tonight’s video is defo gonna be “come to a photo shoot with me/see my man’s brand”

Reactions: 6
Her content still hasn't improved after a few days in London but it was for 'content'. A outfits video that Manny helped with so she didn't really do much, but it's also the fact that it didn't add much from when we see the post on her insta so a video wasn't needed. Then the get ready with me she could atleast prepare topics or something or actually say what makeup they are using because it just seems flat and still is the same old, same old, that is a bit meh but she likes to dress it up with OG content and you guys love it, no it's a video that doesn't require any effort that's why you like doing them.

Reactions: 13
She really doesn't give a duck about youtube, she 'just filmed' her new playlist video and is going to edit it and get it out today, nothing like last minute rush😂

Reactions: 6
Honestly she takes the piss we've all seen besides shooting for her bf's brand she's done duck all besides go on dates and taking photos, such a shame because so many youtubers work really hard but she is SO lazy, at least hannah and rachel vlogged being in London she legit did naff all when she was there. Sorry but you can't shoot the video and edit it within 3 hours and call it quality content, she knows its lazy as well because she said that her content before her break was 0 effort but it's the same content she's putting out now, she hasn't done one video about self love.
Didn't she say she filmed a mukbang talking about her healing journey, why isn't she uploading that?? Bet she hasn't filmed it. Drives me mad because she's getting paid so much and she can't even be arsed to put any effort in to her videos

Reactions: 25
So much 🤪CRAZY🤪 stuff happens round where she lives, did you hear someone was RUNNING??????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she make a comeback video specifically stating she didnt want to be chaotic anymore and then proceed say she’s chaotic in every video since?

“Everyone knows I’m goofy”
“I’m aligning myself with the universe right now”
Oh my god please leave

Reactions: 22
Nobody can say I don’t have a close eye hahaah!
Take a look.
First two screenshots are of a pic that she hasn’t edited her bum because it’s not in the photo. As you can see, background lines are STRAIGHT.
Second two screenshots are of a pic where she is bending and has clearly edited her bum to look the size it does- the walls are bent behind her. It curves upwards.
Smh. For someone who admits that her bum is a pancake - why is she editing? And for someone who’s about to make self love and mental glow up
videos for her young and impressionable audience, why the fuq is she editing ?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.