Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the dig about her flashing her nipple and the teddy bear - directing us tattlers again ❤
View attachment 626332
How is it acceptable for a white woman to tan & edit herself to look like this 😞
I posted this photo when it was her profile pic and she went ahead and posted it to her feed with three others that scream trying to fake ethnic ambiguity.
She's still making digs at tattle, clearly indicating she still reads here, and yet then she goes and posts this photo :rolleyes: She knows what she's doing, she just literally doesn't care that she's taken her spot from an actual POC/biracial woman. This is RACISM Mads, I want you to understand

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She could never be kylie and he is certainly not travis🥴🥴🥴poor sod the thought of their sex makes me want to vom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but In her new vlog she’s talking about Hannah’s edit and then showing her boyfriend cutting it up as she doesn’t like it as it’s to ‘country club’ I think that is disgusting and so rude! She didn’t need to show that at all. She’s not a friend of Hannah’s she is bitter and jealous!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I hope when Han eventually gets gifted a Le Merj piece she starts cutting it up in front of Mads. Sorry mamiii it’s just not my vibe xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m sorry but In her new vlog she’s talking about Hannah’s edit and then showing her boyfriend cutting it up as she doesn’t like it as it’s to ‘country club’ I think that is disgusting and so rude! She didn’t need to show that at all. She’s not a friend of Hannah’s she is bitter and jealous!
I thought the same, fair play if she altered the length or something if it didn't fit but if my best friend worked with such a big brand I'd be so proud and wear it as she intended especially considering she wore it to celebrate the launch. She way as well have just worn another crop top, why wear your mates edit just to change it into something different.
Did anyone catch her mentioning some kind of body glow she's bringing out? She hasn't ever been a beauty channel that and the journal she's bringing out are so off brand for her and again it's not the original brand she was meant to bring out last year because she showed sketches for that and mentioned getting samples for it

Reactions: 20
I thought the same, fair play if she altered the length or something if it didn't fit but if my best friend worked with such a big brand I'd be so proud and wear it as she intended especially considering she wore it to celebrate the launch. She way as well have just worn another crop top, why wear your mates edit just to change it into something different.
Did anyone catch her mentioning some kind of body glow she's bringing out? She hasn't ever been a beauty channel that and the journal she's bringing out are so off brand for her and again it's not the original brand she was meant to bring out last year because she showed sketches for that and mentioned getting samples for it
Think she might be on about rach as she is bringing out a glow make up range out with revolution I think, wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to ruin that tho

Reactions: 8
She could never be kylie and he is certainly not travis🥴🥴🥴poor sod the thought of their sex makes me want to vom
he probably just bends her over and fantasises about Travis Scott 😂 😂

Wouldn't put it past her to have a ceiling mirror above her bed so she can watch herself doing the nasty 🤢
"my nipples are not bullet-y enough"

Isn’t Ibiza amber list? So she won’t be isolating yet again..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I literally cannot stand the accent she puts on. It goes straight through me. When will she realise she’s from Manchester and is not a Kardashian

Reactions: 15
I know this is petty and I don’t actually care what she wears but does this remind anyone else of shaggy from scooby doo. The boots pattern also remind me of those seats you get for gardens that always leave indents in your legs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don’t get this drinking thing.. like is she’s trying to look a certain way to her bf I’m genuinely confused it’s really really not that deep or hard to not drink for a month or whatever she said

I just looked back at her channel and she’s only been on yet for 4 years 😳😳 the amount she’s changed I thought she’d been on ty for a lot longer wtf that’s scary... if you watch her old vid on her hauls she used to be so cute and sweet I’m concerned about what’s happened.. she’s a completely different person, I know a lot of ytbers etc have changed but I can’t think of anyone to the extent she has (unless she was just being fake before who knows)
In her most recent video she is definitely hungover - she goes out with friends, films herself having cocktails (after saying in the last video she's not drinking *again*) and then says she got in at 2:30am. She says her boyfriend is so nice to her when she's "ill" but you can literally see her stopping hersrlf from saying the word hungover.
I don't get why she can't just give up on the pretence of not drinking. It's so ingenuine - she needs to admit that the whole "self improvement" thing was just an excuse for coming back from her youtube break - and she has no interest in making a self improvement channel

Reactions: 18
I know this is petty and I don’t actually care what she wears but does this remind anyone else of shaggy from scooby doo. The boots pattern also remind me of those seats you get for gardens that always leave indents in your legs
She looks like a drag queen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.