Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxo55

In this stupid outfit she reminds me of Luke Skywalker 🤣🤣
61B6E8F3-B085-4E2F-A788-DDAE690E94B4.jpeg
85FA7E1C-F295-43A7-92CD-0D2DC1EE5DC3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

shiroyagisan

VIP Member

"I feel I was a lot more responsible with my purchasing this year"
*Drops £50k+ on greenhouse, £10k+ on second-hand Birkin, and £3k+ on dog from hobby breeder*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

coconochanel

VIP Member
HAHA Josie has commented on her vlog saying you just need a damp cloth to wipe his eyes you dont need to bath him.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Namima

VIP Member
The fact that she has put the dog's toys in a F & M basket is such a laughable, braggy, pointless flex. Girl, you wear flammable Nasty Gal and Karen Millen crap. You sell your used H & M dresses on Depop for 6 bucks. Plus postage.

Your beloved first born Lumi has NO toys, NO cat tree to climb. Cheap food. Beloved my ass. Not beloved enough to put your hand in your pocket to buy her a few toys. 🤬

You wanna flex ?
Buy Lumi a cat tree. (baby steps)
Don't return the designer gear you order ... You know the outfits you order, wear for 10 minutes at home WITH THE TAGS STILL ON, and then return the following day.
How about actually keeping the stuff you order, cut the tags off and wear said items. Don't order 1 belt and wear it with every outfit you wear, day after day. We see you cheapskate gurrrl.

Oh, I forget. Most important. How about you paying for said designer gear. With your money. No begging. No vouchers.

Lydia. Village Idiot. 🤡
And cheapskate.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
I've never known anyone have coffee in their greenhouse?! Isn't a greenhouse a functional space to create conditions for certain plants and veg to grow in... Does she think it is a conservatory?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Who on earth wears a mulberry bag or any handbag when walking on a Sunday in the farmland?! The farmland that isn’t her land!! They are both so cringe they with their pretentiousness! It’s just 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
I'm starting the list for Best Purchases of 2021. This is on my number 1 spot.

Fight me.

20210118_235411.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Will she change? Probably not.
Sad news but I don’t understand why she’d be on a photo shoot during a national lockdown while someone apparently very close to her was ill with the virus. If that doesn’t make her realise how irresponsible she’s been during this entire pandemic, sadly nothing will.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Miss Sparkles

Why is everyone getting the same breed of dog? Just because it is Instagram friendly, what about all those poor dogs in shelters that need a loving home!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Newbieloubie

View attachment 388358

Oh and hers have to be 'bespoke' - not personalised or 'how nice they also added our name on' but has to be 'bespoke'. She is the EPITOME of Hyacinth Bucket and doesn't even have the self awareness to realise!
Spot on👌She's become a parody. And a bloody predictable one at that. Why can't she converse normally ffs?!

Woodlands! Grounds! BESPOKE! Tumbled limestone! Heritage! Sympathetic! Cashmere! Champagne! CEO! Best meat thermometer money can buy! David Austin Roooooses! Listen to yourself, woman!!! You've become a laughing stock. Not an ounce of humility or modest bone in your body.

Bespoke stepladder, whatever next? 🙄

0643b8b4192706b640eb9cfff22034ca.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63