Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I watch my little rescue playing with her animal friendly toy and jumping up to give me a kiss whilst I work I feel a profound sense of achievement that I have a really well balanced dog that shines in every way .. from her coat to her teeth and most importantly in her eyes ... Dogs can see into your soul I am positive of this and they know when you have offered them a good life or not.

My wish is that this little dog has the same life I was able to give Sky without all the faff of products and clothes that this individual feels makes her a great dog owner when infact they are happy with just being loved and treated well .. including regular walks and good food instead of materialistic tit you give them .. they are not human and to that effect they appreciate the simple things ... a notion that I know is wasted on these 2 fools.

I will not knock the puppy at all as he doesn't get to choose the home he goes to .... my vitriol is aimed solely at these 2 imbeciles who cannot even look after themsleves let alone a puppy ...... I can only hope that they realise what a responsibility they have and act accordingly but I fear, like so much in their lives that this is another object to fill a void in an ever gaping unsatisfactory life that they have created and only have themsleves to blame for it.

Sermon over for tonight xx
Yes! Exactly - she illuminates the way! I remember you saying that and that’s why she lead the way using her own shining light to the wretched Puppy Farmer in ’Fur Babies’ God Bless her...and God bless you for all you have done and continue to do for her. Sadly, I fear the Canine Couture slot it here to stay - it’s so very lucrative... :cry:

I remember, in earlier threads, wondering what the nighttime routine might be as Lumi sleeps in their bed at night and Lydia had wanted Bollie to sleep in the bed with her and Carrie when they were away but Carrie vetoed it, so I thought when Porter arrived to the Bunga, Lydia might sleep in a separate bedroom with Porter just till he settled. Point is, we don’t really know where Porter sleeps, do we?
No we don’t know. We do know she intended for him to sleep in the Laundry though because she told us that...you know - the laundry where all the off-gassing and delicious (not) cleaning fluids are kept...😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's got to be from yesterday, she has her ugly bag condoms on
Only Lidl could ruin the look of an Hermes bag by using those awful bag handles condoms! Every other YouTuber/instagrammed or celeb uses them as they are or with a Twilly to protect them. She could’ve got an Aspinal or no brand plain silk twilly but no classy Lidl got cheap handle condoms from Amazon!

The fact that she has put the dog's toys in a F & M basket is such a laughable, braggy, pointless flex. Girl, you wear flammable Nasty Gal and Karen Millen crap. You sell your used H & M dresses on Depop for 6 bucks. Plus postage.
Don’t forget the classy clock for £1!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had never heard of Canine Parvo until today when a vet in my village said that a puppy (maybe more - they were looking), suffering from Parvo, had been dumped on a local roundabout.
I sincerely hope that Lydia acts immediately if the puppy falls ill at all, rather than waiting like she did with Lumi.
As for dressing the puppy in jumpers...ugh.....I watched a programme the other evening about a dog trainer and the last dog he dealt was dressed up and nothing was said. It was a hairless breed though so not sure if that changes things.
A hairless breed outside in very cold weather is forgivable providing its only a dog coat. That’s probably why nothing was said. Under NO other circumstances is it appropriate though. Raincoats for all dogs are ok especially for low-slung dogs. They are only used for short periods and removed as soon as the dog gets home. Some breeds like Chow-Chows wont go out in wet weather 😂 ...they don’t do rain...(not all of them but many of them if you get my drift).

Without wishing to be too alarmist and also without suggesting that a Puppy Farmer has been involved with Porter - Parvo can sometimes be a problem when Puppy Farmers are involved (which is why I mentioned it). The Puppy Farmers sell to “BREEDERS” and they then make their profit on the sale of the dog. However, the conditions the puppies are born in and the over-breeding of the dam can lead to eye, ear, skin, bone, reproductive and VIRAL problems for the puppy. I believe its highly contagious so whoever left the dog on the roundabout is really crass and uncaring...abhorrent thing to do. Red flag for the rest of that area now which is unconscionable ...

I really should apologise to those who are heartily sick of me droning on and on about Puppy Farmers. Please forgive me. It’s something I feel strongly about but I try not to be Evangelical about it even though I know I will come across that way and probably am Evangelical to the point I have tied myself to railings...oh dear...It’s just that it can cause so much heartbreak further down the line to unsuspecting owners...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I would have him next to my bed!! If he is her fur child why would you put him in the kitchen??? So bizarre to put your pet next to wall to wall doors in England! I watched the vlog and it looked as she isn’t into having the poor puppy! Most people with a new puppy would be constantly holding and as soon as he wakes up grab him and start petting him and I felt as she was petrified of him and she felt like he needed a bath and says it was his first bath when I’ve never bathed any puppy ever! I used to raise Siberian Huskies. People nowadays they think they have to treat them as humans and use them as Instagram props when out in the wild and dogs don’t need bathing like we do! Plus it’s a thing woman are going days without washing their own hair for once a week. I knew she wouldn’t be a good pet owner! She’s a greedy selfish brooch!! 🤪 I seen Lorna Luxe officially announce another winner and she posted it on her latest post to Instagram. Lydia had people donating their hard earned money and where’s her announcement of a winner??? Sorry to jump off topic but it grinds my gears!!!
In all the time I ve watched her flogs I ve never thought she was tuned in to her animals. Porterloo and Lumi are just for the views.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I suspect they had him earlier than 2nd but no proof whatsoever of it...I also don’t think they collected the puppy themselves...as NO mention of the collection was made on her first video of him. That should have been a talking point but was skimmed over whilst important jumpers for the puppy was discussed instead. Ask any new puppy owner the story of their puppy and they will start off by describing the pick up of the dog...they will also show photos of the dog with it’s mother etc...

I was just wondering if anyone else has given this any thought? Do you think Porter was delivered or collected? Do you think Lydia who photographs everything might have a photo of the collection? Do you think she would have discussed this if she had collected Porter. I think this may be a fairly important omission...
I had thought about it. I think it's quite likely the puppy was delivered as it would have been 'business travel' for the breeder in a lockdown, but who knows? I would like to think the breeder would want to satisfy himself that they could care for it, but if he only wanted to see her house he could have looked on Instagram!
Because of lockdown the breeder wouldn't have been allowed into the house anyway.
Also, Lydia mentioned ages ago that they had to postpone a visit to see the puppy because they had workmen coming, then she never mentioned going so are we to assume that, apart from the day she chose him, she didn't see him again until the drop off/pick up.

A hairless breed outside in very cold weather is forgivable providing its only a dog coat. That’s probably why nothing was said. Under NO other circumstances is it appropriate though.
It was inside....

Reactions: 11
I had thought about it. I think it's quite likely the puppy was delivered as it would have been 'business travel' for the breeder in a lockdown, but who knows? I would like to think the breeder would want to satisfy himself that they could care for it, but if he only wanted to see her house he could have looked on Instagram!
Because of lockdown the breeder wouldn't have been allowed into the house anyway.
Also, Lydia mentioned ages ago that they had to postpone a visit to see the puppy because they had workmen coming, then she never mentioned going so are we to assume that, apart from the day she chose him, she didn't see him again until the drop off/pick up.

It was inside....
I think that may well have been the case too. However, in that case the Breeder might have asked to see the garden and if its still not fenced off (and it may well now be - lets hope this is the case) it would have been a big risk to take as the Breeder may well have taken the dog back and not refunded the deposit. This is all very convoluted and there are so many possible holes in the narrative...

If the hairless dog was inside its surprising no explanation was given isn’t it?

Reactions: 9
My theory is that because these clinics where Dr Ayad works are medical facilities they are allowed to stay open so they have found a loophole that allows them to treat non medical patients because it is Dr’s performing the services. I know of other medical clinics who are finding a loopholes in rules becuase medical professionals are doing the classes or services.
This is disgusting Yet surgeries for people with Cancer and even treatment have been cancelled, but if you want you bleeping lips blown up and your cheeks filled like they have putty in them that fine 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Yes! Exactly - she illuminates the way! I remember you saying that and that’s why she lead the way using her own shining light to the wretched Puppy Farmer in ’Fur Babies’ God Bless her...and God bless you for all you have done and continue to do for her. Sadly, I fear the Canine Couture slot it here to stay - it’s so very lucrative... :cry:

No we don’t know. We do know she intended for him to sleep in the Laundry though because she told us that...you know - the laundry where all the off-gassing and delicious (not) cleaning fluids are kept...😡
Yes, that was her plan but she only ever tells us what she thinks we want to know - she is so defensive. If she was honest and authentic, she would be blessed with lots of advice. I practically pulled in a neighbour off the street that I had never spoken to before - but used to see her walking her shih tzu - to get her advice when Gem came to us! No hesitation!

On the subject of the breeder, is there a legal requirement to check out the safety of a new home?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Porter is adorable, hopefully he'll be alright at some point❤.
Wonder when they'll cut his claws? Maybe Carrie will as I can't see Lady Julia do it tbh.

Anyway Ali is really morphing in to a hobbit isn't he?

View attachment 384449

Her pose...I just can't!!!!! Smugdonna basking in her own conceitedness 🤢🤮.

View attachment 384461

Lastly, the boots don't suit her, too wide and makes her look shorter than she is (I guess it's possible😬). Her outfit stings my eyes and as a former equestrian, I love riding boots but the shaft circumference need to be smaller to look sleeeeek imo😊😂.

View attachment 384462

Her vest reminds me of this:

Who was it mentioned her Lady Dior Garden Bag, that they hadn't seen it or maybe she had sold it to buy the Saggy bag..

LEG definitely reads here because it is now placed on the top shelves of this picture but it wasn't there before 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a dog and we would never have dressed him up as it’s disrespectful to his Dog- ness and makes them comedic. They are not there to be laughed at and anthropomorpised.. They have no choice in the matter and I think it’s cruel an£ makes them look like a toy for humans.
Anthropomorphised. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree, if they collected they would have at least uploaded some photos from the car or vlogged the occasion.
I wonder if Carrie visited her parents over Christmas, up in the Peak District and picked him up on the way home for her, just before or after New Years Eve/Day?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That is a horrible outfit. It’s like princess Anne cosplay with a Kate Middleton wig.

Sorry but that coat look like the padded blanket the put under a saddle to protect the horse back or a massive blanket they throw over them after a run or to keep the warm..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
One rule for one, one rule for the other lydiot who can’t wait.
She who “breaks the balls” until she gets her own way. First Ali, then the breeder.
2 threads ago someone mentioned you can report the breeder to the pets website as it’s also against their rules.
She also said in today’s vlog they had had him for ages and we know she films in advance.
National lockdown started on Tuesday 5th Jan, so I’m guessing the breeder sent the puppies off early to prevent them from being stuck with them in lockdown. Business breeders are allowed to continue rehoming (according to the KC website) but it didn’t look like that breeder was a business. Shady behaviour if so.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if Carrie visited her parents over Christmas, up in the Peak District and picked him up on the way home for her, just before or after New Years Eve/Day?
I did suggest that Lidl and Aldi might have visited Cawwie's mother en route but that's another possibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I always thought Lidl's one redeeming feature was that she truly loved Lumi.

Guess that's out the window now then. She really is the worst human on the planet, its official.

Reactions: 14
I had never heard of Canine Parvo until today when a vet in my village said that a puppy (maybe more - they were looking), suffering from Parvo, had been dumped on a local roundabout.
I sincerely hope that Lydia acts immediately if the puppy falls ill at all, rather than waiting like she did with Lumi.
As for dressing the puppy in jumpers...ugh.....I watched a programme the other evening about a dog trainer and the last dog he dealt was dressed up and nothing was said. It was a hairless breed though so not sure if that changes things.
Dogs taken from their mothers too early are most susceptible to parvo. Or puppies in shelters etc. It’s really important to keep a puppy with his mum until weeks 10-12. All this time he or she will be receiving antibodies through the mother’s milk. Then as they move to their new home they will be ready for vaccination. I have an insta which is all about dogs and horses. This just kills me. We actually wanted a Daxie and still do but they suffer with bad separation anxiety and I just knew we couldn’t always guarantee he wouldn’t be left. Nevermind that we rescued a Beagle that couldn’t be left 😂 he’s fine now as we adopted another dog but poor Porter. Lydia probably doesn’t want to sleep with him in case he poo’d or wees in the bed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 385020
View attachment 385022
I'm suggesting a certificate for everyone who gets blocked for daring to ask a question - "I was blocked by Lydia Elise Millen"
She's so petty. Should have a disclaimer in her community guidelines - only fawning minions in the chat please
A new ig account has to be made.. Influencers the real deal.. Everyone should take a picture of their comment and once it gets block hashing it to the account so everyone can see how little it take to be block. That we can't even ask a normal everyday inquiry, without many playing victim.

Yes there are some who take it to far but we are sick of what the animal abuse, the lack of moral the attacks from others if we simply as a question and this " If you don't like her don't watch her" .
Well they all watch tit they don't like and comment on it everyone is guilty of it so the world is a hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.