Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
So the shoot was yesterday... essential work, really? I feel like if Fleur got a load of stick for breaking lockdown Lidl should too
Can't she get reported for this?!?! This is bullshit!! I got two new patients on Wed both with covid - one in the ICU with multiple organ failure. And another 2 yesterday with covid - one is pregnant.

Along with that two of the nurses I work with, now have covid! One seriously ill and the rest of her family is infected.

So seeing fucking arrogant cunts like Lydiot and irresponsible companies like Karen Millen doing fucking photo shoots, makes me want to scream,

Yes, I'm fucking pissed when people are bloody dying from this! Who can she be reported to in the UK??? And will they do something about this? What a shit company Karen Millen is. How the fuck can they get away with this?!?!

Sorry, I just can't deal with selfish motherfuckers like this anymore!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Did she really say she didn't like the sage Dior bag bc she was sad when she bought it?? What level of privilege is that bc that is unbelievable. I'm sure I've been sad when I've bought things but doesn't mean I don't like it? Completely baffled by this, that bag is stunning and the majority of people would love it no matter what mood they're in. A very distasteful comment in this climate.
Lydia is a very distasteful person, so in a way, so I suppose we shouldn't be surprised that she makes distasteful comments. I really believe that her comeuppance is long overdue, it will happen. I know of someone who had it all, a huge house, lots of very expensive cars, lost the lot overnight. Basically, the bank pulled the plug on his borrowing and he was unable to get further credit. He went from having it all to having nothing and becoming homeless overnight.

I am currently reading the book The Salt Path that Lydia said she was reading, but got upset when the sheep died, that happened on the first handful of pages, she never mentioned the book again. This couple in the book lost everything they owned due to a bad investment with a friend, eventually even being sued by their former friend, they lost their farm, livelihood and animals. Moth and Ray ended up walking the Salt Path, backpacking, sleeping in a tent, wild camping as they were homeless. Reading this book, I wondered if the real reason she didn't finish this book wasn't because of the sheep dying (it was 19 years old by the way), but because her life is all smoke and mirrors and how would she cope if she lost it all. I believe even she knows this cushy life of hers won't last.

Apologies for the essay!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Her new vlog:
She says she was keeping the Hermes bag secret. No, liar. Tattlers caught you out before you could claim it was something brand new that you purchased directly from Hermes.

Regarding how Lumi is dealing with Porter, she just has to tell you "I was right". Per usual, she has to be right about everything because she's so insecure and can never take any criticism but, whatever. 🙄

Her chin looks extremely pointed - clearly, the doc has done something recently. And her cheeks look bloody ridiculous, per usual. I seriously wonder if she had a chin implant at some point in the past but it looks really pointed when she is in the kitchen around 8:05 onward.

Lastly, she says she needs new puppy jumpers because Porter is cold. How about instead warming the house up and not putting his crate by the large glass door during Winter?!?

What a moron.

He is adorable and just lovely to watch.

Just watch it on silent if you don't want to hear her nonstop baby lisping. It was bloody unbearable.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Sage245

VIP Member
Her argument I’m sure would be that you’re allowed to go to ‘work’ if you can’t work from home but it’s still incredibly tone deaf to be posting something as trivial as this during a time like this. She really is so unbelievably selfish and thoughtless 😡😡
Agreed. They do not need all those people either. In the first lockdown ASOS asked their models to take pictures themselves in their own homes. Michelle Keegan did the same for her Very line. So why is Lidl and Karen Millen hiring a venue, getting lots of staff and doing a full blown photoshoot in a pandemic?! It beggars belief

• Angry
  • Sick

Stefano

VIP Member
Puppy reveal ... aww didn't see that coming did we... borefest .. but I have to admit the only reason I watched it and skipped through the upteenth fucking facial and product flog to shill ppl out of money for shit products was to see the dog and he is a little cutie ....so adorable but not deserving of that bloody house of horrors.

But there were a few things that irked me all the same .. we are talking about this idiot after all....

1: The copious buying and hoarding of new stuff for the dog .. again she needed a fucking tween cover for the dog with its name on it .. I mean could you be more pretentious if you tried .. but ofcourse she has to mention it would be better in green..... well if you don't like the colour don't fucking buy it you wasteful idiot! But ofcourse you have to have all the time.

2: Do footage when the dog is not sleeping and stop bloody bothering him in his cage .. asshole .. all for views .. you don't give a shit .. so stop pretending with the meek and baby lisping as you are far from St Francis of Assisi .. knob.

3: He has been with you for a while .. now you keep barking on you and your husband that he was taken at the right time but the Xmas message on the board is still there and even if the trees are down doesn't mean he wasn't taken earlier than legally supposed to be ..... shady as fuck as usual with you two.

4: He has sleep in his eyes .. so automatically he needs a bath ... NO just get your finger or a tissue and wipe the sleep away .. this poor puppy doesnt have his full undercoat yet and she is going to give him an irritation or exzema mark my words ... she can't have the dog dirty or smelly or even have his own scent on him before she is dunbking him in a bath ...Jesus give me strength. 1 x per month is ample .. Sky goes once to the groomers each month and it is fine.

4: Zoom calls for training .. waste of money and the hight of pretentiousness .. no words!

5: £5 jumpers from Amazon .. I mean the fuck ..... you spend shit loads on stuff for the dog to play with and lie on but you give him shitty acrylic crappy nastygal jumpers on a puppy with baby skin .. fucktard ....

6: Very telling the dog and cat want to sit on your husband and not you .. and what a compliment for Lumi that you said you wanted the dog for you .... so she is just fucking pushed to the side because he is new new shiny shiny ... Lydia the magpie Millen moron.

Sorry I cant watch her anymore .. makes my piss boil at how useless they both are.

• Heart
  • Angry

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I sent a direct message to the Daily Mail with Lydiot's Karen Millen photo shoot post during lockdown. Let's see if they expose her. I'm just beyond disgusted and appalled when I'm getting patients with covid and nurses I work with have covid now, yet bitches like this are prancing around in clothes taking pictures during a global pandemic. How utterly deplorable! I'm beyond enraged.

• Heart
  • Angry

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Porter is adorable, hopefully he'll be alright at some point❤.
Wonder when they'll cut his claws? Maybe Carrie will as I can't see Lady Julia do it tbh.

Anyway Ali is really morphing in to a hobbit isn't he?

20210115_130234.jpg

Her pose...I just can't!!!!! Smugdonna basking in her own conceitedness 🤢🤮.

20210115_130258.jpg

Lastly, the boots don't suit her, too wide and makes her look shorter than she is (I guess it's possible😬). Her outfit stings my eyes and as a former equestrian, I love riding boots but the shaft circumference need to be smaller to look sleeeeek imo😊😂.

Screenshot_20210115-130357_Instagram.jpg

Her vest reminds me of this:

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Ali's reel introducing Porter - watering him from a watering can to see him grow from the teddy to the puppy. That is so cringe, he obviously has nothing better to do than spend hours on crap like this.

• Haha
  • Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
Yes, @Oops... is around and is up to speed on this. I'm sure she is seething like the rest of us animal lovers.
Oh Boy! Am I around...:cry:

I think we have the proof from the photo on 2nd that the dog was already there...you don’t put puppy pads down for a ghost do you?
So he was only 7 weeks and a few days on 2nd. We don’t know how much before 2nd he arrived do we?
We can see the Canine Couture line she is taking as was easily predicted.
Because she SAYS Porter is cold does not mean Porter IS cold. He isnt’ cold.
She is trying to make it OK to dress him up by saying he is cold. He has fur and is in a centrally heated house. I believe in her eyes his cuteness is enhanced by a jumper... It isnt...
I have already outlined how bad it is for a dog’s skin, temperature, breathing and mental well-being to put jumpers/unnecessary clothes on him.
Is she aware that you cannot use detergent on anything that comes into contact with a puppy (vis skin problems etc)?
I CANNOT STRESS this enough and I know @MissMidnight will be in full agreement with this after all the effort she took to help Sherlock. I wish Lydia would read back on thread no48 (I think) when @MissMidnight described the skin problems Sherlock had and the abject grief this caused to both herself and her son and dear Sherlock. It’s one of the most moving posts ever to be put up on these threads (IMO).
For the first bath I might not have used ANY products on him as it is not necessary and risky for his health to do so. He should be rinsed very thoroughly and was not.
I am a little concerned about his eyes but not unduly just at the moment...I would monitor this though as I am sure she will...

May I just say - I have no care for what the cage trim looks like or indeed if the cage has a trim or not. I have no care for the monogramming of anything for a dog. I have no care for how the dog LOOKS in a jumper matching the owner’s jumper.

I care about the fencing outside.
I care about the safety measures they have made vis fencing the garden off securely, dog-proofing/safety actions they have taken internally at the house.
I care about the veterinary visits and the health of the dog.
I care that the dog is NOT kept in the Laundry for previously stated reasons.
I care about a stair gate being shown in evidence she is aware of the damage that can be caused to this specific breed’s spine and bones.
I care that she firmly announces that Porter will not be expected to accompany her on 3K runs/walks.
I care that she is aware when his next inoculations are due and what she can and cant do until that time.

She might want to look at prevention/illnesses a dog can suffer with - i.e Parvo etc, etc...and go through this on her channel...

She’s read a bit on training however, this was before the dog arrived so what she learned might not be applicable to her dog. I would be interested to know what else she knows about training and why it might be necessary. This may come in time though...

If it was me I would have featured all these important things above long before I was featuring acrylic jumpers for the dog or indeed any other Canine Couture accoutrements.

How the dog IS and how the dog feels are what is important.
How the dog looks when it’s dressed up is irrelevant and can be cruel to the dog.

When I see an overdressed dog I cannot help but think how uneducated the owner is. I cannot help but repeat that the dressing up of dogs and indeed of most animals has been outlawed by the RSPCA - for VERY good reasons. This can be verified by RSPCA on line...That’s why at Halloween and Christmas they issue info-mercials on why NOT to dress your pets up...

I think Porter is a lovely little pup and enormously endearing. Especially so when he is his natural self and not wearing a swipe-up jumper. There is no need to embellish a puppy since they are beautiful just as they are.
He may well be sleeping all night - however he is still whimpering as the vlogs go out.
I’m still of the firm opinion this will all end in tears - I SO want to be wrong though.

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
If @Oops... is going to get all poetic I'm unleashing my inner poet too!

There was a small puppy called Porter
Who didn't do quite what he oughta
He'd ring on the bell
Of Lyd's doggy motel
Then pee on the pad just to thwart her!

• Haha
  • Heart

JMD

Lydia Millen #59 - The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Confession time now.
After reading about your partners hearing her speak and commenting on her, I won't admit to hubby that I watch her. I find it embarrassing and I only do it so I can come on here and bitch with 'you all'.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
ODE TO AN APOSTROPHE

Apostrophe! Apostrophe! Whatever have you done to me?
I always make a fuss of you and feature you so regularly
And yet you seem to haunt me and I swear you’ll be the death of me
Mr Jones’ golf clubs takes the very baby’s breath of me

A woman’s hat - The boss’s wife, consistently cause strife, strife, strife
So every ‘S’ I ever see is given an apostrophe
It makes me more relatable you surely must admit
And so I use it often as I try to make it fit

The phrase ‘the children’s parents’ or ‘we went to pick some flowers’
Can drive me to distraction and I agonise for hours
Folk may criticise me and I think that they should ‘shut it!’
I’m baffled and befuddled - ’cos I don’t know where to put it

Devices all correct me so I give a dance and song
I have to re-correct them to ensure I get it wrong
Punctuation (so I’m told) can make me look quite thick
I hope that this is true because I’d like the mud to stick

Please will you forgive me? I can only do my best
I’m trying really hard and as you know I’m really stressed
I’d like to be a model or present a telly show
And - I’d like to tell Apostrophe exactly where to go...

• Haha
  • Heart

FlorrieB

Not puppy related but Vic just said in her recent vlog about some of her home renovation plans for this year but quickly followed by saying: 'Obviously I don't want to just do up rooms in the house for the sake of it' ....... I am living for this shade thrown at Lidl 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

GMAC1989

All of the 'babies' sat with Ali and not her. Cue the "there's a Furbaby party and I'm not invited". They say animals are excellent judges of character...

• Haha
  • Heart

Geranium

VIP Member
I’m sorry but who gets personalised step ladders? I mean... what is the point? Mine live in the cupboard under the stairs, no one ever sees them....

• Haha