Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiecait

VIP Member
Don't know about you guys but I get very angry at these sorts of vlog titles. It's not a real baby. It's a dog. I think it can be a triggering for anyone who's not been able to conceive or their fertility journey has been difficult. It's distasteful, there are so many other good clickbait (obvs she wouldn't do anything but clickbait) to use...

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Luna252

VIP Member
Omg the irony..I’ve just clicked on Lidl’s latest video and it starts with an advert for...Grammarly 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I can feel the mood on here is a bit low so here's another limerick to cheer us up!

A puppy called Porter was whining
For designer gear he was pining
On Lyd's Birkin he chewed
In her Mulberry he pooed
And Prada boots have a soggy lining!

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Don’t think she has any other offers. She’s a has been and I hope working with Boohoo AND during lockdown backfires on her massively. I for one have unfollowed her. Just wish I could report more bots too but she’s mixed them all in
With adjusted lockdown levels and schools re-opening postponed in my country, I have all the time in the world to sit and delete the bots on her account.

Yep. I'm that petty. :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Lollylola

VIP Member
74AAB1FD-E824-424D-B3DD-FCEC142F6DE5.png

What’s she moaning about now. At the end of the video Ali hands her a hot chocolate and she does a big sniff like she’s sick or crying. She’s such an attention seeker. Why does she even need to post this rubbish.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Wophie

VIP Member
Blocked on my second account for liking a comment about a photoshoot not being essential.

Go do some work Lydia

• Angry
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Anyone watch Je Suis Lou ? She is a 24 year old woman who had no Hermés buying history and was offered a Birkin and a Kelly. Went in for a blanket, they did not have it but chatting with the SA, he asked for her wishlist. A few months later, she contacted him regarding the blanket, he asked her to come in as he had a surprise for her. And what a surprise !

She was offered both bags : Birkin in either Gold on gold OR black and gold. And a Kelly in black and gold. A choice between 3 bags !!! She is quite open about her finances and having to sell 2 of her bags to afford her dream bag, no bragging and she knows the history of the brand.

Watch her unboxing - her excitement (and nervousness) is palpable. It's so sweet. And guess what ???

Dun dun duuuuuun !!!

-> She shows the inside of the bag
-> She knew what a twilly was ...
And the kicker ...

Samorga sent her 2 inserts. 😄

• Heart
  • Haha

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Behold, Tattlers ... if you ever needed proof of just how pretentious our Lyds really is, here you go!

This screenshot is from the comment section of last Monday’s vlog.
The fabulous Amie A states a verifiable fact and Lydia consequently appoints herself as a member of the Supreme Court Judiciary! 🙄

I honestly believe she thinks replies like this make her sound intelligent and witty, when in fact she has the IQ of Tickle Me Elmo.

PS: I meant to post this much earlier, but I couldn’t find it on my phone - I have far too many screenshots of the comments posted on her vlogs before they get deleted than I care to admit. 😉

1F79FB5D-BC73-49A8-9673-68996CC4DD17.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

K18

VIP Member
If you did see the bags and she made a video you would of suggested she is only doing it as a photo op, so let's ask ourselves are we actually being to harsh and especially at this time, to me I won't be bagging on anyone who is mourning the loss of a loved one, maybe I'm more caring or maybe I'm just not as heartless who know but I'm not going to bag out Lydia whilst she is mourning
I don't think this is a very fair comment to make. No one is bagging her or being harsh due to the loss of her grandad. From what I can see and from being a part of the forum for a long time and interacting with many on here everyone is pretty fair and give credit where it is due.
@Lola Faith is just giving a fair observation of what Lydia has/hasn't done this year, no one is being unnecessarily harsh. We can only see what Lydia shows us and if she doesn't want something commented on she shouldn't post about it.
Influencers such as Lydia have huge platforms and they have sole responsibility regarding what they post. Yet many of them including Lydia constantly post themselves willingly breaking the rules with no consequences whilst everybody else is having to suffer because of the rule breaking. They could get a way with breaking the rules but for some reason they feel the need to document it and put it on to social media, they only have themselves to blame.
Many people are helping their local communities and it would be nice to see an influencer actually do something worthwhile regarding this pandemic as opposed to posting another haul or lockdown routine. Lydia spoke of preparing bags for NHS staff but this never materialised.
It is incredibly sad that Lydia's grandad has past away and many on here have acknowledged that but it still doesn't change the facts or the behaviour she has displayed. You are very much entitled to your opinion but if you think you are more caring than other people on here perhaps don't visit this forum until you think it's a more appropriate time to continue. It's rude to insinuate that people don't care or are heartless when you don't know anyone on here personally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Oops...

VIP Member
THUS SPOKE THE BEE (by special request from our esteemed Miss Trunchbull)

Thus spoke the bee🐝
Oh! Goodness me!
This dire responsibility
A name makes not a thing bespoke
It makes me buzz and want to choke
I flap my wings and make a fuss
If truth be known I swear and cuss
Do you not know who you are?
Your name is carved on book, on car
On Ladders and on make-up pots
On pens, on tartan or on spots
I fear for your identity...
Or that you’ll carve your name on me
When I appear in your strange garden
So will you offer me a pardon?
Allow me just to fly away
Without your name - put on display?
I do not want to be bespoke
I am a bee - I’m not a joke...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Stefano

VIP Member
Another ill-timed shitfest vlog again ... she has no authenticity or imagination for content really.

It is getting a bore to watch these days .. usually you can laugh at her or detest her vlogs but I really am lost for emotion which is really alarming for a content creator .. usually whether bad or good .. atleast some reaction is better than nothing but I have no sentiment at all for this crap.

Doing a DIY section or a shopping on a budget or a cooking vlog .. or even a simple walk outside videoing it would be far more entertaining but alas nope! Just tumbleweed and silence.

And if the puppy is crying then let him in and pick him up..show him some affection .. smother him ..jesus so robotic ... why in the life of me he is imprisoned in a kitchen at such a young age is beyond me ... obvs work first and puppy last ... we didn't ever imagine that happenning did we?

Apple watches..rose gold over the top straps/ gucci tights, chanel and Dior just boring really ..over priced tat that are far from what people need right now.

"Investing in myself" .. well we had to have some self depricating shite added in about how brilliant you are investing money in yourself but obvs not on the dirty smelly NHS .. heaven forbid .. only for mortals.
With your disposable income .. well yes .. most of your life is begged for and vouchered so I imagine unlike the rest of us you do have shit loads of money that you don't have to use... what about donating some ..there is a thought that escaped that vapid space between your ears now isn't it. That possibly would have made you feel better as a human to give back sometimes instead of being Little Miss grubby grabby princess moron.
I supose your face fillers and nosework were where you spent money on yourself too weren't they...what a smart person..a wise investment.

"Scraping the bottom of the barrel" is what you do regularly, not just for bad purchases as you could add a shitload of bad decisions and purchases you made last year ... hmm tables/ chairs/greehouses/ waterfeatures on the patio ..need I go on?

Have we actually ever seen any of these bloody items worn or used? Best purchases to stay in wardrobes and stand and collect dust on shelves more like! Oh and the Dior hasn't been used .. well well well.

Only the shitty Nastgal or KM crap is used ... oh and that 1 fucking torture belt!

OK OK ... Shit just got crazy ...SHE DIDN'T CAVE INTO ANY TRENDS LAST YEAR??????? Ok maybe because you weren't gifted the things you mentioned, but you my dear cave into all trends or copy them ... Daxi / Holland and Cooper / Hermes Birkin / Tweed / need I go on ... you are never able to be truthful as lying is easier and you have more experience in constantly doing it!

A fucking LV trunk that is basically used a a table to stand shit on ..... waste of money as usual .. just a big show-off that you have them ... pathetic really.

Oh so the Prada boots .. not the Hermes ones? We thought the Hermes ones were the dream ... not the Pradas? hmm which is it then? Are you already bored of the Hermes ones as they are not actually as good as the Prada ones maybe? Transparent as crap ...

All in all this was a pathetic vlog .. no flow... all me me me .... all luxury ... hardly anything that is affordable for normal hardowrking folk.... all a shout out for more begging again .. no humility ... no offering something back ... just one big pretentious brag.

Really it is sad how a life can be wasted on some people when others are loosing theirs or loosing businesses they have worked hard to build up ...Yet these floggers / braggers/ beggers go on as if nothing has happened unless they have to have a little moan and cry about how hard they have had it ... vomit enducing really and sad to think this is the world we live in now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Lola Faith

VIP Member
When you do a vlog about 'purchases' shouldn't it be about things you actually purchased with your own money?

The apple watch strap thing was gifted, so was the Holland Cooper, the Prada boots bought with a voucher, and the Zimmerman, and the Smythson crap too.

What a load of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

georgiecait

VIP Member
Did she really say she didn't like the sage Dior bag bc she was sad when she bought it?? What level of privilege is that bc that is unbelievable. I'm sure I've been sad when I've bought things but doesn't mean I don't like it? Completely baffled by this, that bag is stunning and the majority of people would love it no matter what mood they're in. A very distasteful comment in this climate.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Greedy Grubby Grabber

1610726235536.png

1610726315965.png

I'm suggesting a certificate for everyone who gets blocked for daring to ask a question - "I was blocked by Lydia Elise Millen"
She's so petty. Should have a disclaimer in her community guidelines - only fawning minions in the chat please
Blocked on my second account for liking a comment about a photoshoot not being essential.

Go do some work Lydia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

fotrac

27784BA9-E519-4DDB-9323-7A96C481CAEB.png
66B23EEC-AE7D-45A8-A78A-491EAB68BB8C.png

Can she shut the fuck up? She got her dog 2 weeks ago and she already gives advice on how to protect your dog? Fuck off, Lydiot!

• Haha
  • Sick

happyforest

Chatty Member
I sometimes wonder if 2020 was so bad for her because she had nothing to distract herself from how awful she is. Before she could distract herself with trips to London, press trips, shopping and meetings but in 2020 she couldn't do any of that so she actually had to deal with herself and the voice inside her head (conscience). She always says that she loves to be busy and you know what they say, people make themselves busy and put too much on their plate to avoid difficult emotions and issues.
You'd think the opposite would be true. Remember how she never wanted to leave the Bungalow? Constantly said she preferred staying home, living the sloth life. 2020 should have been HER YEAR! No one was going anywhere, so she wasn't being "left behind" as the other girls went on press trips and had bigger opportunities. She got a million things changed around in her house, despite people being infected all over the place and the death toll sky rocketing. She didn't have to interact with anyone, which is ideal since she admits to finding it difficult to deal with most people. And she never stopped shopping. Not for one day!

The only way I think 2020 was hard for her, was in the uncertainty of her coffers continuing to be filled by her lazy antics at "influencing". Her product line bombing spectacularly. And maybe having to be alone with Ali more than usual. That's it. Before the pandemic she never wanted to go anywhere and was shattered after any event, needing days in bed to recuperate.

She loves to pretend to be busy. I don't think eye fucking yourself as you walk around a bungalow holding a camera, fluffing pillows, and slow jogging here and there is truly busy. Let's see her deal with managing a family, high paced job, helping aged parents, taking care of pets, the weekly shop, daily cooking and cleaning up, and see how she deals. Ali does everything, her staff do the rest. I guess keeping her fake tan consistently mud coloured, day in and day out, could be "busy work". Oh and running herself ragged deleting any negative feedback. That's a full time job right there.

I'd love her to be introspective enough to see the reality we all see. I'd love to think she has a conscience. See her grow. Love to see her start showing love and care towards her family, and the vulnerable all around us. If she did that, I'd be thrilled to support her. But she continues to be more self obsessed than ever before. Which considering the state of the world right now, is quite an accomplishment. To be so unmoved when you're seeing every day people losing their jobs and homes, the numbers of the dead that are dying horrible, lonely deaths. It's really incredible that she, in 2021, is still more focused on slapping down people that gently tell her her Birkin isn't new, but pre-loved. But that's Lydia in a nutshell. Lady Incorrigible of Buckinghamshire Border.

• Heart
  • Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
You're giving her WAAAAY too much credit, Lydia cannot think and reflect on herself. Look at the kind of person she is- she's the type that wants everything handed to her on a plate (for free). Plus, I don't think she has the attention span to listen to the audiobook version. 😂

...Sure Lydia, but not before the HMRC comes sniffing around your shady dealings... :sneaky:

But then what will ali do with his life?! Where will he get all the free shit?

Fuck off! As if the side is etched with "the Millen-Gordon Family" what fuckery is this?! 😂
He (Ali) could marry Charlie, and they move into the bunga, beekeeping. Charlie can mansplain the world to gormless Ali.

Lydia moves into the TOR. Josie and her exfoliating each other with globy and practice mud wrestling in a tub full of St. Tropez.

Edit: The more I think about it, Charlie and Ali are a match made in heaven. I don't care if they are straight, bi, or gay. IT HAS TO HAPPEN!
They could cook with each other, play board games. Care for the "garden". Have barbecues. A bunch of cats and dogs. Care for the bees. Go on travel. Have friends over. Redecorate the bunga.
Then in the evenings, lil Ali sits on the floor and Charlie read to him a few pages out of the British Encyclopedia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Miscanthus

VIP Member
If Porter is wearing a thick Aran jumper inside then what will he be wearing when he's outside?
This is a rhetorical question because I already know....😁
Base layer
Jumper
Gilet
Waxed jacket
Logo socks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53