Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Inthefrowfeels about Lydia copying her with the exact same dog 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I hope Lidl is watching "Pooch Perfect" on BBC1 right now.
They just said dog shampoo can be used on puppies from 12 weeks onwards.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So Ali's video was filmed on Tuesday 5th Jan - blurry screenshot from his vlog below.

He stated in this they already had porter and had done for a few days however the advert for their dog shows today they are 9 weeks and 2 days meaning that they were 8 weeks on Tuesday 5th Jan so should not have been at their's for a few days at this point.

This has really really pissed me off I know I keep banging on about it

View attachment 383217
View attachment 383220
I think someone here worked out he was there on 2nd...so still only 7 weeks old then. Someone spotted dog crate and puppy pad in background...I think its all on previous thread...😥

there was a photo as proof but all photos have now disappeared...

😥

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Puppy reveal ... aww didn't see that coming did we... borefest .. but I have to admit the only reason I watched it and skipped through the upteenth bleeping facial and product flog to shill ppl out of money for tit products was to see the dog and he is a little cutie ....so adorable but not deserving of that bloody house of horrors.

But there were a few things that irked me all the same .. we are talking about this idiot after all....

1: The copious buying and hoarding of new stuff for the dog .. again she needed a bleeping tween cover for the dog with its name on it .. I mean could you be more pretentious if you tried .. but ofcourse she has to mention it would be better in green..... well if you don't like the colour don't bleeping buy it you wasteful idiot! But ofcourse you have to have all the time.

2: Do footage when the dog is not sleeping and stop bloody bothering him in his cage .. asshole .. all for views .. you don't give a tit .. so stop pretending with the meek and baby lisping as you are far from St Francis of Assisi .. knob.

3: He has been with you for a while .. now you keep barking on you and your husband that he was taken at the right time but the Xmas message on the board is still there and even if the trees are down doesn't mean he wasn't taken earlier than legally supposed to be ..... shady as duck as usual with you two.

4: He has sleep in his eyes .. so automatically he needs a bath ... NO just get your finger or a tissue and wipe the sleep away .. this poor puppy doesnt have his full undercoat yet and she is going to give him an irritation or exzema mark my words ... she can't have the dog dirty or smelly or even have his own scent on him before she is dunbking him in a bath ...Jesus give me strength. 1 x per month is ample .. Sky goes once to the groomers each month and it is fine.

4: Zoom calls for training .. waste of money and the hight of pretentiousness .. no words!

5: £5 jumpers from Amazon .. I mean the duck ..... you spend tit loads on stuff for the dog to play with and lie on but you give him crappy acrylic crappy nastygal jumpers on a puppy with baby skin .. fucktard ....

6: Very telling the dog and cat want to sit on your husband and not you .. and what a compliment for Lumi that you said you wanted the dog for you .... so she is just bleeping pushed to the side because he is new new shiny shiny ... Lydia the magpie Millen moron.

Sorry I cant watch her anymore .. makes my piss boil at how useless they both are.
[/
Porter is beautiful - i've wanted one for a very long time! But you do not bath a dog because they have sleep in their eyes, I wipe both my dogs eyes every day! Bath time is pretty much only because they are covered in mud from a walk!
exactly!!! Lydia is so idiotic that she doesn’t know dilly squat!!! How can one woman be so idiotic?? 🙈

Reactions: 12
I disagree, kinda. Ringing the bell is linked to toilet training, so might as well train it at the same time.

Each to their own, of course. But personally I think this is one of the least bothersome things from todays vlog.
Just to add (because I can't edit my post now) I wouldn't train him to randomly ring the bell for treats like they are in the insta stories.

The way we did it was to hang a bell from the back door at a reachable height, everytime we took the pup out for wees/poos we would ring the bell just before the door opens, lots of praise for doing his business outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Had a look on her reel but don't seen any comment from Victoria or Harrison, I did give up after a while though!

Reactions: 9
I think someone here worked out he was there on 2nd...so still only 7 weeks old then. Someone spotted dog crate and puppy pad in background...I think its all on previous thread...😥

there was a photo as proof but all photos have now disappeared...

😥
Here it is....not that I have a file on her or anything 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20210109-214122.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is everyone getting the same breed of dog? Just because it is Instagram friendly, what about all those poor dogs in shelters that need a loving home!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Has she commented?
I'll bet she comments if Ali posts anything or uploads his own vlog.

Daft that he needs a bath because of eye bogies. I dogsat for a friend the other day (he was very unwell and has sadly passed since), she had to go into work as they were being crappy about time off to care for him. Bless him I just cleared his eyes with clean hands and wiped it onto the blanket! No fuss, just washed my hands after.

I know very little about daschunds, but is it me or is he very small, even for a puppy at 8 weeks?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'll bet she comments if Ali posts anything or uploads his own vlog.

Daft that he needs a bath because of eye bogies. I dogsat for a friend the other day (he was very unwell and has sadly passed since), she had to go into work as they were being crappy about time off to care for him. Bless him I just cleared his eyes with clean hands and wiped it onto the blanket! No fuss, just washed my hands after.

I know very little about daschunds, but is it me or is he very small, even for a puppy at 8 weeks?
He's a miniature dachshund.
I've had 4 cats....you just wipe their eyes with a clean cloth.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her new vlog:
She says she was keeping the Hermes bag secret. No, liar. Tattlers caught you out before you could claim it was something brand new that you purchased directly from Hermes.

Regarding how Lumi is dealing with Porter, she just has to tell you "I was right". Per usual, she has to be right about everything because she's so insecure and can never take any criticism but, whatever. 🙄

Her chin looks extremely pointed - clearly, the doc has done something recently. And her cheeks look bloody ridiculous, per usual. I seriously wonder if she had a chin implant at some point in the past but it looks really pointed when she is in the kitchen around 8:05 onward.

Lastly, she says she needs new puppy jumpers because Porter is cold. How about instead warming the house up and not putting his crate by the large glass door during Winter?!?

What a moron.

He is adorable and just lovely to watch.

Just watch it on silent if you don't want to hear her nonstop baby lisping. It was bloody unbearable.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Her new vlog:
She says she was keeping the Hermes bag secret. No, liar. Tattlers caught you out before you could claim it was something brand new that you purchased directly from Hermes.

Regarding how Lumi is dealing with Porter, she just has to tell you "I was right". Per usual, she has to be right about everything because she's so insecure and can never take any criticism but, whatever. 🙄

Her chin looks extremely pointed - clearly, the doc has done something recently. And her cheeks look bloody ridiculous, per usual. I seriously wonder if she had a chin implant at some point in the past but it looks really pointed when she is in the kitchen around 8:05 onward.

Lastly, she says she needs new puppy jumpers because Porter is cold. How about instead warming the house up and not putting his crate by the large glass door during Winter?!?

What a moron.

He is adorable and just lovely to watch.

Just watch it on silent if you don't want to hear her nonstop baby lisping. It was bloody unbearable.
I bet the house is freezing because they can’t afford to heat it. Poor Porter should be in the middle of the house - like in the study, warm and cosy - not stuck on the edge next to a cold door.

How long until the poor baby dies like her cat!? I can’t bare it it’s giving me nightmares she’s a bleeping witch!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.