Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ill-timed shitfest vlog again ... she has no authenticity or imagination for content really.

It is getting a bore to watch these days .. usually you can laugh at her or detest her vlogs but I really am lost for emotion which is really alarming for a content creator .. usually whether bad or good .. atleast some reaction is better than nothing but I have no sentiment at all for this crap.

Doing a DIY section or a shopping on a budget or a cooking vlog .. or even a simple walk outside videoing it would be far more entertaining but alas nope! Just tumbleweed and silence.

And if the puppy is crying then let him in and pick him up..show him some affection .. smother him ..jesus so robotic ... why in the life of me he is imprisoned in a kitchen at such a young age is beyond me ... obvs work first and puppy last ... we didn't ever imagine that happenning did we?

Apple watches..rose gold over the top straps/ gucci tights, chanel and Dior just boring really ..over priced tat that are far from what people need right now.

"Investing in myself" .. well we had to have some self depricating shite added in about how brilliant you are investing money in yourself but obvs not on the dirty smelly NHS .. heaven forbid .. only for mortals.
With your disposable income .. well yes .. most of your life is begged for and vouchered so I imagine unlike the rest of us you do have tit loads of money that you don't have to use... what about donating some ..there is a thought that escaped that vapid space between your ears now isn't it. That possibly would have made you feel better as a human to give back sometimes instead of being Little Miss grubby grabby princess moron.
I supose your face fillers and nosework were where you spent money on yourself too weren't they...what a smart person..a wise investment.

"Scraping the bottom of the barrel" is what you do regularly, not just for bad purchases as you could add a shitload of bad decisions and purchases you made last year ... hmm tables/ chairs/greehouses/ waterfeatures on the patio ..need I go on?

Have we actually ever seen any of these bloody items worn or used? Best purchases to stay in wardrobes and stand and collect dust on shelves more like! Oh and the Dior hasn't been used .. well well well.

Only the crappy Nastgal or KM crap is used ... oh and that 1 bleeping torture belt!

OK OK ... tit just got crazy ...SHE DIDN'T CAVE INTO ANY TRENDS LAST YEAR??????? Ok maybe because you weren't gifted the things you mentioned, but you my dear cave into all trends or copy them ... Daxi / Holland and Cooper / Hermes Birkin / Tweed / need I go on ... you are never able to be truthful as lying is easier and you have more experience in constantly doing it!

A bleeping LV trunk that is basically used a a table to stand tit on ..... waste of money as usual .. just a big show-off that you have them ... pathetic really.

Oh so the Prada boots .. not the Hermes ones? We thought the Hermes ones were the dream ... not the Pradas? hmm which is it then? Are you already bored of the Hermes ones as they are not actually as good as the Prada ones maybe? Transparent as crap ...

All in all this was a pathetic vlog .. no flow... all me me me .... all luxury ... hardly anything that is affordable for normal hardowrking folk.... all a shout out for more begging again .. no humility ... no offering something back ... just one big pretentious brag.

Really it is sad how a life can be wasted on some people when others are loosing theirs or loosing businesses they have worked hard to build up ...Yet these floggers / braggers/ beggers go on as if nothing has happened unless they have to have a little moan and cry about how hard they have had it ... vomit enducing really and sad to think this is the world we live in now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

"I feel I was a lot more responsible with my purchasing this year"
*Drops £50k+ on greenhouse, £10k+ on second-hand Birkin, and £3k+ on dog from hobby breeder*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
The difference between Victoria (ITF) and Lydia opening a new bag is worlds apart. Vic got emotional and was so happy/thankful when Bulgari sent her the bag for free and Lydia shelled out THOUSANDS for a lush bag and was pretty meh.
Honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did she really say she didn't like the sage Dior bag bc she was sad when she bought it?? What level of privilege is that bc that is unbelievable. I'm sure I've been sad when I've bought things but doesn't mean I don't like it? Completely baffled by this, that bag is stunning and the majority of people would love it no matter what mood they're in. A very distasteful comment in this climate.
Lydia is a very distasteful person, so in a way, so I suppose we shouldn't be surprised that she makes distasteful comments. I really believe that her comeuppance is long overdue, it will happen. I know of someone who had it all, a huge house, lots of very expensive cars, lost the lot overnight. Basically, the bank pulled the plug on his borrowing and he was unable to get further credit. He went from having it all to having nothing and becoming homeless overnight.

I am currently reading the book The Salt Path that Lydia said she was reading, but got upset when the sheep died, that happened on the first handful of pages, she never mentioned the book again. This couple in the book lost everything they owned due to a bad investment with a friend, eventually even being sued by their former friend, they lost their farm, livelihood and animals. Moth and Ray ended up walking the Salt Path, backpacking, sleeping in a tent, wild camping as they were homeless. Reading this book, I wondered if the real reason she didn't finish this book wasn't because of the sheep dying (it was 19 years old by the way), but because her life is all smoke and mirrors and how would she cope if she lost it all. I believe even she knows this cushy life of hers won't last.

Apologies for the essay!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The difference between Victoria (ITF) and Lydia opening a new bag is worlds apart. Vic got emotional and was so happy/thankful when Bulgari sent her the bag for free and Lydia shelled out THOUSANDS for a lush bag and was pretty meh.
Honestly.

*Drops £50k+ on greenhouse, £10k+ on second-hand Birkin, and £3k+ on dog from hobby breeder*
The thing is though how much money are they actually making to spend like this?

Reactions: 12
When she said "the Best purchase of 2020 was me" for a second there I thought she was going to talk about all the fillers in her face 🤣🤣 but no she didn’t. Of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When you do a vlog about 'purchases' shouldn't it be about things you actually purchased with your own money?

The apple watch strap thing was gifted, so was the Holland Cooper, the Prada boots bought with a voucher, and the Zimmerman, and the Smythson crap too.

What a load of tit.
Very good point.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know why but I had such a strong feeling at the end that her last item would be the worst purchase and... she would show her Birkin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why can’t she have Porter in the room when she’s filming a video? She’s literally just sitting there talking to a camera I don’t know why you’d shut your little brand new puppy out of the room!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Lydia is a very distasteful person, so in a way, so I suppose we shouldn't be surprised that she makes distasteful comments. I really believe that her comeuppance is long overdue, it will happen. I know of someone who had it all, a huge house, lots of very expensive cars, lost the lot overnight. Basically, the bank pulled the plug on his borrowing and he was unable to get further credit. He went from having it all to having nothing and becoming homeless overnight.

I am currently reading the book The Salt Path that Lydia said she was reading, but got upset when the sheep died, that happened on the first handful of pages, she never mentioned the book again. This couple in the book lost everything they owned due to a bad investment with a friend, eventually even being sued by their former friend, they lost their farm, livelihood and animals. Moth and Ray ended up walking the Salt Path, backpacking, sleeping in a tent, wild camping as they were homeless. Reading this book, I wondered if the real reason she didn't finish this book wasn't because of the sheep dying (it was 19 years old by the way), but because her life is all smoke and mirrors and how would she cope if she lost it all. I believe even she knows this cushy life of hers won't last.

Apologies for the essay!
That's definitely food for thought!

Reactions: 6
So she invested in herself this year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. What, compared to any other year......she invests in herself every year lol. Plus her therapist is useless. She is still a narassacist witch. Actually worse

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 18.40.52.png

Lidl's working overtime today

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 18.42.21.png

Ugh I'm already exhausted by the prospect of this bullsh*t

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

She tends to use a lot of big words these days but they make no sense when she mentions them ie designing my life, investing in myself. What do they even mean? You don’t design your life, you plan for it and what’s coming, what you want to do etc. You don’t invest in yourself; you invest in stuff that you can a benefit from ie you invest in assets else learning or development type opportunities such that you can see a tangible outcome which hopefully was worth the investment. I have never heard anyone use those words in the way Chlamydia doe. She’s showing off that she knows big words but prob has no idea what they mean and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t know how to spell them either.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why can’t she have Porter in the room when she’s filming a video? She’s literally just sitting there talking to a camera I don’t know why you’d shut your little brand new puppy out of the room!
Or why can't her film her video when Ali doesn't have a call to be on. Surely this video could have been filmed any time. They could sync their diaries so someone is always with Porter whilst he is awake. But no, too selfish.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are underground electric fences a thing in England? A lot of people in the US install these instead of physical fences because it’s much cheaper and won’t ruin her assthetic. If they are a thing in England I predict her begging to start this week.
I think the electric shock collars were banned.

Is it a coincidence that the exact same day Fleur De Force uploads a pantry picture with these ladders, Lydia does too?

But hers are personalized and of course she would have had them first of Parcel Force hasn’t lost them 🙄

Also assuming this is part of a campaign since they’ve both posted on the same day, so shouldn’t it be marked AD?
Required furniture in a house of very short people.....🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Apologies for the essay!
I read the book at the time she said she was reading it...we never heard about it again and it doesn't feature in her book section on Instagram. . I don't think she could take non fiction...she'd rather be in fantasy land.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My comments got deleted I think... think the most recent one might still be there 🥴🥴
4C852447-24C9-48F6-9355-5CB99F78B053.jpeg
3B8416C5-8CC5-4131-96B3-ED5A610B7BA1.jpeg
39CFB9A8-BB1D-4D72-B1CC-D81BD39FC204.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.