Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone able to re-upload the picture of Porter from Chlamlydia's stories that she quickly deleted? Unlike Lidl, I hold down a full time job and can only come on here at weekends. I tried looking but all the attachments have been lost.
Here you go @orangelolly ... this is why I hold onto my screenshots!

47BB575E-4400-4A6E-9A3A-6F8A9B29F8B2.jpeg

Reactions: 5
lets be real. It's to cold for HER and she can't be bothered to get out of her dressing gown and put her coat on.
Yes that poster's first mistake was to even attempt to start a conversation with her as (don't ever forget) she knows everything about everything so needs no advice. Some dogs can dislike going out in the rain, cold and snow, some love it, depends on their personality! I agree it's probably her doing what's best for her not the dog.

Post dedicated to @Julia123

( don't kill me 😅😅😅, btw, I hate looking at men's feet as well 🤑🤑🤑 )
View attachment 388178

View attachment 388179

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
tit I've always quite liked men's feet, hate my own so maybe that's why? But they have to be clean obviously and we know Ali's arent! 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 387959Does this mean she’s not letting him outside? He’s a dog for god sake... What do you think people do in colder climates ? I’ve seen sausage dogs in -10 with no issues...
If she doesn’t know better than to take the dog out to train for potty training I don’t think she should even have a puppy! Is that the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard!! 🙈 I cannot wait to see the puppy poop and pee all over that house because in her sense she gonna wait until summer to take him out to go potty when it’s to late he already learned to go to the bathroom inside!! I’ve never seen someone as dumb as her for Gosh sakes!!! WOW

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
If she doesn’t know better than to take the dog out to train for potty training I don’t think she should even have a puppy! Is that the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard!! 🙈 I cannot wait to see the puppy poop and pee all over that house because in her sense she gonna wait until summer to take him out to go potty when it’s to late he already learned to go to the bathroom inside!! I’ve never seen someone as dumb as her for Gosh sakes!!! WOW
Yes!!! I just told my SO about this and we are both flabbergasted!
We got our dog when it was snow outside and that was no problem at all (we lived in a flat aswell).
Maybe she should have gone with another cat instead, tbh (not that any animal deserves to live with Lidl if she behaves like this🙄).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes!!! I just told my SO about this and we are both flabbergasted!
We got our dog when it was snow outside and that was no problem at all (we lived in a flat aswell).
Maybe she should have gone with another cat instead, tbh (not that any animal deserves to live with Lidl if she behaves like this🙄).
All she has to do is open the bloody door, and out he will go. No running up and down stairs, waiting for the lift…just lazy slob lidl.
The dog will mistake any carpet or rug and think oh a pad , let’s poop or wee and then he will start lifting that leg and oh boy!

Reactions: 20
I was used to logging into Tattle and there being pages to catch up with each day, but it is tailing off, I think she is boring even her haters. We know about the bag, about the dog, what else is there that is interesting? Maybe if the Daily Mail picks up on the tips sent to them and writes about how she is a big fat fail for breaking lockdown then it might be interesting. This weekend and the next couple of weeks are a high point where in the UK we are being encouraged to stay at home as much as possible because of the fall-out of people meeting up at Christmas. They are expecting our hospitals to be overrun, they are already filling up with much younger people with Covid as it is. I read yesterday that Brazil is having to fly oxygen out to the Amazon as people there are in desperate need because of Covid-19.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was used to logging into Tattle and there being pages to catch up with each day, but it is tailing off, I think she is boring even her haters. We know about the bag, about the dog, what else is there that is interesting? Maybe if the Daily Mail picks up on the tips sent to them and writes about how she is a big fat fail for breaking lockdown then it might be interesting. This weekend and the next couple of weeks are a high point where in the UK we are being encouraged to stay at home as much as possible because of the fall-out of people meeting up at Christmas. They are expecting our hospitals to be overrun, they are already filling up with much younger people with Covid as it is. I read yesterday that Brazil is having to fly oxygen out to the Amazon as people there are in desperate need because of Covid-19.
I wonder if the puppy situation is just a step too far. There's now an innocent little life caught up in this and it's difficult to watch, so many of us just are staying away. The fact that she isn't taking the little thing outside is just the tip of the iceberg, I'm sure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you so much. I couldn't believe it when all the attachments had gone!
If there are any other images you want, but can’t find, give me a shout @orangelolly, there’s a fairly good chance I’ll have what you’re looking for because I screenshot everything ... even if I don’t post it! x

Reactions: 16
😠😠😠This will be so freakin' disruptive for poor Sage Sausage Porterloo. Just as he gets used to the kitchen he will have to be moved out for her new floor to go down.

She's also talking about sitting in the greenhouse, stupid b*tch.....

(Pic taken from the home account).
Screenshot_20210117-135035.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So last night I showed my boyfriend the videos she posted on instagram with how she was training Porter and I could not stop laughing at his reaction. He was like “what is she teaching him?” and when he heard her say to him “Yes” and then give him a treat he was like “Oh my god, she is so annoying and smug”. I lol-ed at his reaction because he was shocked and told me that he does not want to watch her anymore. When he saw the puppy’s face (the picture below) he was like “he does not even want to eat it. He is asking for help with that look on his face, I feel so sorry for the poor puppy.” His conclusion was that she is fake, so we have one more player in our team, haha.
D16A1AE2-2D71-4AC8-9484-9E750396AD53.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.