Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why is she bragging out that view?? It’s a tip.... the bark of some tress is not a view Lydia... and it’s not your woodland. “Bumblebee Walk” will never be a thing neither as the won’t manage to keep the bees alive.
‘Bumblebee Walk’ hahahahaa. A few trees in your garden doesn’t constitute a street name. She really does have ideas above her station doesn’t she 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hold up, Lyds ... let’s see if you can manage to cope with the demands of having Porter for an entire year without the novelty wearing off, before you decide to buy another content provider puppy!

E5DE0F0F-4158-4B13-B180-81C248049BD1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry this is the vlog where she says she would like a kitchen garden. 🙄 around 9:15. (Can you tell I’m bored lol?!) I still say she likes the lifestyle and looks of a wealthy estate with greenhouse because if it was about the gardening she could have been fine for her first growing year with the truss and maybe one little patch for larger things.
Going to be fun to watch her realize what she’s actually done to herself in terms of bugs and hard smelly work and wayyyy too much vegetables covered in bugs and worms. And the humid and hot greenhouse won’t be so pleasant to sit in for someone like her who complains of anything smelling of soil. I think for gardeners with a real passion, these are not negatives... but for her it will be funny to watch her pretend like this doesn’t bother her. Hates spiders. Hates vegetables. Hates hard work.

And don’t get me started on her greenhouse and kitchen floor that are likely FREE since they’ve been tagged. Why is she putting outdoor pavers in her kitchen? I’m going to need to hear more about this to understand how her kitchen floor isn’t going to end up looking like a driveway and patio.

And you are all so right. Porter’s little world is the kitchen. And he’s just arrived and doesn’t even get to go outside to pee pee. Even his potty is that kitchen. She’s going to do this very very noisy and destructive floor replacement in January, during lockdown and just after getting porter used to that room? This sounds like a horrible idea. She should wait on that kitchen floor until she’s in a different tier and the puppy is settled. Also I know I wouldn’t want to be trapped inside without the ability to really leave my home during what is about to happen with that flooring.

View attachment 388474View attachment 388479
She is going for the Old Rectory English farmhouse look (josie) with flagstones. She's one of those people who loves the last thing she has seen and since Josie seems to have open house to visitors during lockdown, it's her house. Lidl will be eaten up with jealousy after seeing it and is trying to capture some of that for herself....

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Hold up, Lyds ... let’s see if you can manage to cope with the demands of having Porter for an entire year without the novelty wearing off, before you decide to buy another content provider puppy!

View attachment 388845
Does she think that she is going to become a breeder!!
One dog is easy, two not as and three really hard, especially if they are all different ages!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another dream! Looking across the woodland! Still needed a phone call into the interior designer though
Poor little guy looks so sad. And I’m sorry but why don’t they walk on the private road? I see nothing appealing nor beautiful about walking in a puddly muddy field.... and these outfits and putting this to music just looks depressing. Like a movie montage where someone has died... and when she smirks smugly so proud of her “dog walking look of the day” where the dog isn’t even walking. It’s more about her and playing dress up.

And yes Lydia... we see you are also wearing the mulberry bag.... 🙄

View attachment 388577View attachment 388578View attachment 388579View attachment 388580View attachment 388581
Bet the farmer is really chuffed! Bunch of chavs playing dress up walking through his land making a mess!

Reactions: 27
Who on earth wears a mulberry bag or any handbag when walking on a Sunday in the farmland?! The farmland that isn’t her land!! They are both so cringe they with their pretentiousness! It’s just 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Another dream! Looking across the woodland! Still needed a phone call into the interior designer though

Bet the farmer is really chuffed! Bunch of chavs playing dress up walking through his land making a mess!
She looks ridiculous. Who gets dressed upto the nines in hundreds of pounds worth of designer clothes to walk through a crappy muddy field carrying a tiny little puppy in a bag?! Absolute frigging idiot 😡😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I always think their ‘woodland’ looks a mess. As does their wall. They don’t put the work in to maintain what they have.
Yes there is so much ivy or some growth climbing up all of their trees they look like they are wearing leg warmers.

I'm not arborist but doesn't that choke the trees? Aren't you supposed to remove ivy from growing up trees?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes there is so much ivy or some growth climbing up all of their trees they look like they are wearing leg warmers.

I'm not arborist but doesn't that choke the trees? Aren't you supposed to remove ivy from growing up trees?
Yes you are. They need ‘ringing’ which basically means to cut the ivy at the base.

Reactions: 9
She looks ridiculous. Who gets dressed upto the nines in hundreds of pounds worth of designer clothes to walk through a crappy muddy field carrying a tiny little puppy in a bag?! Absolute frigging idiot 😡😡
I have NEVER EVER seen anyone carry a dog in a bag in my life in the US. I mean except for little toy doggies that people like Paris Hilton put in purses for photo ops. What am I missing here with her and frow wearing their dogs in tote bags? Granted puppies can't walk far but I've only ever seen a dog walking with it's own legs in my lifetime...

And I know I keep saying this, and I shouldn't be surprised but almost EVERY POST ABOUT THE DOG SHE HAS MADE ABOUT HERSELF. 😤 I see a lot of posts from friends with puppies and never do I see them making their posts about themselves... somehow they are able to spam their feeds with puppy posts about the puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry this is the vlog where she says she would like a kitchen garden. 🙄 around 9:15. (Can you tell I’m bored lol?!) I still say she likes the lifestyle and looks of a wealthy estate with greenhouse because if it was about the gardening she could have been fine for her first growing year with the truss and maybe one little patch for larger things.
Going to be fun to watch her realize what she’s actually done to herself in terms of bugs and hard smelly work and wayyyy too much vegetables covered in bugs and worms. And the humid and hot greenhouse won’t be so pleasant to sit in for someone like her who complains of anything smelling of soil. I think for gardeners with a real passion, these are not negatives... but for her it will be funny to watch her pretend like this doesn’t bother her. Hates spiders. Hates vegetables. Hates hard work.

And don’t get me started on her greenhouse and kitchen floor that are likely FREE since they’ve been tagged. Why is she putting outdoor pavers in her kitchen? I’m going to need to hear more about this to understand how her kitchen floor isn’t going to end up looking like a driveway and patio.

And you are all so right. Porter’s little world is the kitchen. And he’s just arrived and doesn’t even get to go outside to pee pee. Even his potty is that kitchen. She’s going to do this very very noisy and destructive floor replacement in January, during lockdown and just after getting porter used to that room? This sounds like a horrible idea. She should wait on that kitchen floor until she’s in a different tier and the puppy is settled. Also I know I wouldn’t want to be trapped inside without the ability to really leave my home during what is about to happen with that flooring.

View attachment 388474View attachment 388479
The kitchen floor will look ridiculous! Far too busy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she's proved herself that she never grew the carrots. We've seen in a vlog the veg trug basically empty and only little sproutlings of broad beans in the coffin beds. So the carrots were from Sainsburys or Waitrose, and once again she's forgotten her lie.

The dog in the bag and all that bleeping tweed to go on a walk in a field - I cannot even find the words! Just moronic!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
If the puppy hasn't had all its vaccinations (and it wouldn't, being so young), it shouldn't be walking in fields. She still looks like a twit though. The outfits are killing me. I know horse people, people with land. None of them wear these "outfits". LOLOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Not puppy related but Vic just said in her recent vlog about some of her home renovation plans for this year but quickly followed by saying: 'Obviously I don't want to just do up rooms in the house for the sake of it' ....... I am living for this shade thrown at Lidl 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I do wonder why she didn't get a more 'country' breed of dog to go with her new 'aesthetic'

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she think that she is going to become a breeder!!
One dog is easy, two not as and three really hard, especially if they are all different ages!!
I kept thinking she needs to learn how to have s-e-x herself before she starts breeding dogs...someone's probably going to hate me for saying such vulgar thought but I can't help it. She is driving me CRAZY! I absolutely h-a-t-e everything she is doing to the poor puppy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also why is she bragging out that view?? It’s a tip.... the bark of some tress is not a view Lydia... and it’s not your woodland. “Bumblebee Walk” will never be a thing neither as the won’t manage to keep the bees alive.
Bumblebees are different than honey bees. Lydia probably lumps all stinging flying insects into one and calls them bees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.