Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sovdr.jpg

Reminds me of communistmilitary uniform tbh. Doing a bit of a Melania Trump are we?

GettyImages_1228203350.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If the Dr is regulated under the CQC, it's classed as a medical appointment.
I cut my message short as I had to go back to work 😂😂
But basically yes if you attend something for medical purposes it is allowed to stay open so for example skin clinics or physio clinics. However in some places like physio clinics they offer things like Pilates and massages because they are physio led they are allowed to offer these non medical appointments so I would imagine it is the same for this DR Ayads clinics where he works.

Reactions: 12
So annoying she managed to mix all the bots in as now it’s hard to spot them and report them
YouTube subscribers now increasing at a steady 1K per week. However the overall popularity of the video's in views is a fraction of what it was a year or more ago.
I would love to find a way to know who new subscribers are and if they are real...
1610717136388.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Has anyone heard from @Oops...?
She’s going to have a conniption once she learns Lydia has ripped the puppy away from its mother and littermates so much earlier than she should have and is already unnecessarily bathing the poor thing.

I’m furious myself because, as most of you know, our gorgeous Sherlock had atopic dermatitis that was so severe I spent over $20,000 having him treated by the best Vet Dermatologist in the country trying to improve his condition, but he eventually became septic and we had no choice but to put him to sleep. 😢

Lydia is asking for trouble exposing poor Porter to harsh detergents long before his little body is ready for it (we all saw in one of her blogs that she was planning to use the Aesop Animal Wash which contains high levels of essential oils and is totally inappropriate, but it’s a luxe brand).
Also, how dirty could he have been in the first place?
They were only taking him outside to pee and he had a little bit of dried sleep in his eyes - that hardly warrants a full bath!

And don’t get me started on dressing him in cheap acrylic jumpers from Amazon.

I AM SEETHING! 😡
Yes, @Oops... is around and is up to speed on this. I'm sure she is seething like the rest of us animal lovers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another reply to today’s posts about the shoot. She must be deleting comments because I would think people would be as furious as us!

EE57E99D-4879-44CB-814B-855BFD89E66C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
"Todays look inspired by 1940's fighter pilot's". Inspired by fighter pilot's what? Auntie Ethel? Chocolate souffle? Wooden sideboard? Please, please can someone teach him basic punctuation 😭
Yes young man! Those 1940’s fighter pilots were very young, brave yet frightened and facing death at any time. You! You’re biggest challenge is trying to escape from your film set escape room and negotiating the child proof stair gate to the kitchen!! You’re fear? A decline in likes on some fake pic or vid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Porter is adorable, hopefully he'll be alright at some point❤.
Wonder when they'll cut his claws? Maybe Carrie will as I can't see Lady Julia do it tbh.

Anyway Ali is really morphing in to a hobbit isn't he?

View attachment 384449

Her pose...I just can't!!!!! Smugdonna basking in her own conceitedness 🤢🤮.

View attachment 384461

Lastly, the boots don't suit her, too wide and makes her look shorter than she is (I guess it's possible😬). Her outfit stings my eyes and as a former equestrian, I love riding boots but the shaft circumference need to be smaller to look sleeeeek imo😊😂.

View attachment 384462

Her vest reminds me of this:

No joke I was just talking to a friend about this episode, so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes young man! Those 1940’s fighter pilots were very young, brave yet frightened and facing death at any time. You! You’re biggest challenge is trying to escape from your film set escape room and negotiating the child proof stair gate to the kitchen!! You’re fear? A decline in likes on some fake pic or vid!
Could you imagine if there was a war and these ‘men’ were sent to defend Queen and Country?! Imagine - veneered, tattoo’d, bejewelled, posers taking selfies in the trenches? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
It's got to be from yesterday, she has her ugly bag condoms on
Why on earth is she using a £10,000 bag on a shoot for Karen Millen. I bet the boots were £1000's as well.
I'm surprised she'd even want to work with a Boohoo owned brand when so many other influencers post that the brands morals and working practices are so immoral. Money talks I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why on earth is she using a £10,000 bag on a shoot for Karen Millen. I bet the boots were £1000's as well.
I'm surprised she'd even want to work with a Boohoo owned brand when so many other influencers post that the brands morals and working practices are so immoral. Money talks I guess.
Don’t think she has any other offers. She’s a has been and I hope working with Boohoo AND during lockdown backfires on her massively. I for one have unfollowed her. Just wish I could report more bots too but she’s mixed them all in

Reactions: 30
Interesting that neither the Hermes bag or the introduction of Porter has increased her instagram followers. She has been on 934,000 since we all reported the bots and the number went down from the highest we saw which was 952,000 i think. So there's been no organic growth for her whatsoever since before Vlogmas. I think that says a lot! I also noticed Frow and Tamara have gone down a few thousand as well.
40% of her followers are bots, any social blade type of program confirms it. She never has an organic growth because she isn’t really interesting. The puppy interest will fall quickly too because every bloody influencer have a sausage dog, so it’s nothing new or different.

Reactions: 26
Blocked on my second account for liking a comment about a photoshoot not being essential.

Go do some work Lydia

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.