Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read the book at the time she said she was reading it...we never heard about it again and it doesn't feature in her book section on Instagram. . I don't think she could take non fiction...she'd rather be in fantasy land.
We all know she can’t read.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have to say it Gucci didn’t want to gift you so you hate them 😂😂. Let’s be honest if Gucci wanted to work with Lydia she would suddenly turn into a cool girl 😂.

Omg poor shaming people again... obviously most people go through the Nhs but me lydia took my own income.. did I say own income to get the help I needed. Now you probably won’t be able to afford my way but I’m just telling you 😉😒

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Watched Ali commentating on the squirrel fest earlier. He drops his ‘G’s’ and ‘T’s’ like Hansel and Gretal drop sweeties!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus did she just say the public eye... you’ve been in a few magazines. You are famous on the internet that’s all. Seriously does she actually think she’s like properly famous. Therapist is working out well 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 390543
Lidl's working overtime today

View attachment 390546
Ugh I'm already exhausted by the prospect of this bullsh*t
Yeah, I would love to meet her, too. When she can't stand being called out on the internet, I can guarantee she won't like it in real life.
She talks the same crap as Josie. I have no problem saying the things I said under my real name. The only reason I won't do it, I don't wanna get blocked. And silly moo moo has anonymous accounts herself.

Have to say it Gucci didn’t want to gift you so you hate them 😂😂. Let’s be honest if Gucci wanted to work with Lydia she would suddenly turn into a cool girl 😂.

Omg poor shaming people again... obviously most people go through the Nhs but me lydia took my own income.. did I say own income to get the help I needed. Now you probably won’t be able to afford my way but I’m just telling you 😉😒
I could swear she bought those thights in 2019.

Reactions: 27
When you do a vlog about 'purchases' shouldn't it be about things you actually purchased with your own money?

The apple watch strap thing was gifted, so was the Holland Cooper, the Prada boots bought with a voucher, and the Zimmerman, and the Smythson crap too.

What a load of tit.
Ahh you see that's why she used the word 'purchased' and not 'bought'. Now here's my list of Lydia's best and worst buys of 2020.....

Worst...
The greenhouse- because Lady of Downton Keynes will never it use because she has already passed the green fingered faze.
The coffin beds-see above.
The baggy Birkin-because she only 'purchased' it because she couldn't stand IntheFrow and Claire owning one and she didn't.
Poor little Porter-because she only got him because IntheFrow and Josie have dogs and AGAIN she didnt!

Best.....
:unsure:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm currently in the process of seeing a NHS therapist, for severe anxiety, social anxiety and depression. Started the process at the start of December, I've had two assessments and im waiting for my first proper session date. Been told I'll wait 2-4 weeks
Sorry to hear what you’re going through, I hope you get the help you need soon xx

When I was younger I asked my GP for help with depression and an eating disorder, have to say they were not very helpful/sympathetic, finally sent me to a counsellor who was no help at all, no shade to their profession but they’re not experts in the field like an actual medically trained psychiatrist/therapist. This was about 15 years ago though.

Edit: a therapist AND a life coach? I’d love to know who this so called therapist is, I bet they’re not medically trained cuz tbh they’re doing an absolute SHITE job with our Lidl 🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is begging/complaining on fleurs Instagram about a ladder? Jesus hold the wheel.

Jesus did she just say the public eye... you’ve been in a few magazines. You are famous on the internet that’s all. Seriously does she actually think she’s like properly famous. Therapist is working out well 😂.
I wouldn’t say she is famous. Most people around the world don’t know who she is. She doesn’t have a strong presence about her. I could ask 100 people and no one would know who she is.

Reactions: 18
Public eye ..... big deal. What do people think of her though - isn’t that the more important question?? She’s a low life money grabbing lying fugly scum bag. Just because she deletes negative comments on IG, YT doesn’t mean they’re not there! People still think it, others would have seen it ....

View attachment 390683
View attachment 390686
Forgot to disclose the big ladder being free as well, did we?
Won’t be a Miller-Gordon for long at the rate she’s going. Only matter of time before Ali comes to his senses and takes off!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wondered if the real reason she didn't finish this book wasn't because of the sheep dying (it was 19 years old by the way), but because her life is all smoke and mirrors and how would she cope if she lost it all. I believe even she knows this cushy life of hers won't last.
You're giving her WAAAAY too much credit, Lydia cannot think and reflect on herself. Look at the kind of person she is- she's the type that wants everything handed to her on a plate (for free). Plus, I don't think she has the attention span to listen to the audiobook version. 😂

View attachment 390543
Lidl's working overtime today
...Sure Lydia, but not before the HMRC comes sniffing around your shady dealings... :sneaky:

Won’t be a Miller-Gordon for long at the rate she’s going. Only matter of time before Ali comes to his senses and takes off!
But then what will ali do with his life?! Where will he get all the free tit?

View attachment 390683
View attachment 390686
Forgot to disclose the big ladder being free as well, did we?
duck off! As if the side is etched with "the Millen-Gordon Family" what fuckery is this?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You're giving her WAAAAY too much credit, Lydia cannot think and reflect on herself. Look at the kind of person she is- she's the type that wants everything handed to her on a plate (for free). Plus, I don't think she has the attention span to listen to the audiobook version. 😂

...Sure Lydia, but not before the HMRC comes sniffing around your shady dealings... :sneaky:

But then what will ali do with his life?! Where will he get all the free tit?

duck off! As if the side is etched with "the Millen-Gordon Family" what fuckery is this?! 😂
He (Ali) could marry Charlie, and they move into the bunga, beekeeping. Charlie can mansplain the world to gormless Ali.

Lydia moves into the TOR. Josie and her exfoliating each other with globy and practice mud wrestling in a tub full of St. Tropez.

Edit: The more I think about it, Charlie and Ali are a match made in heaven. I don't care if they are straight, bi, or gay. IT HAS TO HAPPEN!
They could cook with each other, play board games. Care for the "garden". Have barbecues. A bunch of cats and dogs. Care for the bees. Go on travel. Have friends over. Redecorate the bunga.
Then in the evenings, lil Ali sits on the floor and Charlie read to him a few pages out of the British Encyclopedia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Northamptonshire Beggar Lidl...One must have reached a huge low point in your career when you need to flog a ladder. Unfortunately, even with a begged ladder, you are still unable to climb out from your shithole Bungalow.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"I couldn't believe how many of you brought from Holland Cooper thanks to ME"

who says that?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Anyone notice how much she was dusting and picking off her broken red hair strands off the Holland Cooper jacket ... ???

Lydia Karma is a witch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.