Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 390543
Lidl's working overtime today

View attachment 390546
Ugh I'm already exhausted by the prospect of this bullsh*t
What is wrong with this woman she is just so detestable. She has no redeeming features unless you are the most immature shallow person, I don’t know how any of the women that watch her video can tolerate her let alone leave nice comments. Even the ones who do have to caveat what they say ‘no disrepect’ to make sure they don’t have their comments deleted or so she doesn’t leave a nasty reply.

‘Stamps out anonymity’. If she is so bothered why is she posting her life online? People judge-that’s life!! Why does she think she should be immune from criticism? If she doesn’t like it and there is such a wave of people commenting maybe she should do some soul searching. Not that she will, something happened in her life that she seems to have missed that mental ability.

Also did anyone notice the thumbnail in her most recent video. Imagine THAT is the image you are putting out into the world and you wonder why people aren’t fawning all over you. She is rancid to the core - but I believe we are all capable of change. So maybe one day she will grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lydia Millen #59 - The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
He (Ali) could marry Charlie, and they move into the bunga, beekeeping. Charlie can mansplain the world to gormless Ali.

Lydia moves into the TOR. Josie and her exfoliating each other with globy and practice mud wrestling in a tub full of St. Tropez.

Edit: The more I think about it, Charlie and Ali are a match made in heaven. I don't care if they are straight, bi, or gay. IT HAS TO HAPPEN!
They could cook with each other, play board games. Care for the "garden". Have barbecues. A bunch of cats and dogs. Care for the bees. Go on travel. Have friends over. Redecorate the bunga.
Then in the evenings, lil Ali sits on the floor and Charlie read to him a few pages out of the British Encyclopedia.
STOP IT! 😂 I'm totes TeamChali now. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jesus did she just say the public eye... you’ve been in a few magazines. You are famous on the internet that’s all. Seriously does she actually think she’s like properly famous. Therapist is working out well 😂.
🤣🤣🤣I live in the U.S. nobody has ever heard of her!! She might be a name in the U.K. but that’s it!! 😂 for someone who is so introverted she sure is sure of herself that’s she’s somebody isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
🤣🤣🤣I live in the U.S. nobody has ever heard of her!! She might be a name in the U.K. but that’s it!! 😂 for someone who is so introverted she sure is sure of herself that’s she’s somebody isn’t she?
She’s definitely not a name in the UK. She’s a no one. It’s embarrassing that she thinks otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 39
FFS a ladder? Please can the next poll be ridiculous tit they think people care about.
1. Ladder
2. Pen holder thingy
I've wondered if I have enough food to last until payday before, but I have never wondered where my next bleeping ladder is coming from!
Broad beans

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus did she just say the public eye... you’ve been in a few magazines. You are famous on the internet that’s all. Seriously does she actually think she’s like properly famous. Therapist is working out well 😂.
Famous in her own lunch hour!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I couldn't believe how many of you brought from Holland Cooper thanks to ME"

who says that?!?!
Her vids, without fail, have to include at least one shady comment aimed at VicITF. It was Vic's campaign with Holland Cooper, not your campaign. You received free PR from them and did an Ad for HC as did Josie ... ITF had a photoshoot (as part of the campaign with HC) at the owner's home ... always trying to 'big' herself up.
Poor Vicky never gets a day off from Lit-Til Liar Lyds' poisonous tongue.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Oh and hers have to be 'bespoke' - not personalised or 'how nice they also added our name on' but has to be 'bespoke'. She is the EPITOME of Hyacinth Bucket and doesn't even have the self awareness to realise!
I laughed when I read bespoke. Is getting your name engraved on something now called bespoke?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 390543
Lidl's working overtime today

View attachment 390546
Ugh I'm already exhausted by the prospect of this bullsh*t
Would love to meet her and say what I say here to her face. And she can have my name and information. I never state something unless I am willing to say it to someone's face. She must think people are scared of her or are cowards. No, witch, you're just a horrid person.

She chooses to put her entire life, name, address etc. out there and profit off it so better learn to deal with the criticism that comes with it. And most people don't use their real names on social media because of so much scamming and identity theft. Besides, why use our real names if we have choice for anonymity on a dumb social media website. She's just so idiotic honestly.

What she doesn't realize is she is the bleeping coward here. She is afraid to be herself, look herself and lies about the dumbest things like boots and bags. She is an insecure, uncertain, ungrounded person. Her life is a lie, her looks are a lie, all of it. Yet she wants call out anyone that disagrees with her a troll. No, honey, just because there are people that don't like you, does not mean they are trolls. What a moron. But hey, whatever she needs to say to feel better about herself.

And I bet that response was not a sentence she came up with herself. I bet Carrie wrote it because Lydiot could not string a sentence like that together, if her life depended on it.

I'm shocked that she says in today's vlog that she has seen a therapist for years! Clearly, not someone licensed or legit if after years she becomes worse as a person, lies about everything and is so utterly out of touch with reality. Her therapist must be as legitimate as her life coach. 🙄

She's such a clown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I'm currently in the process of seeing a NHS therapist, for severe anxiety, social anxiety and depression. Started the process at the start of December, I've had two assessments and im waiting for my first proper session date. Been told I'll wait 2-4 weeks
I'm sorry to hear this.....but I'm happy to see that you are being offered help quite quickly. I've said on here before that I suffered from anxiety/depression many years ago. I talk openly about it because at the time there was a stigma surrounding it. You will get through this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why can't she reach the friggin velux with her 5'7'' height? In all those years she lived in that house, she didn't feel the need to get herself a step stool. But this ladder was a need. :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes:
Because, as you well know, she is 5 ft 3!!!
The poll didn't lie! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry to hear this.....but I'm happy to see that you are being offered help quite quickly. I've said on here before that I suffered from anxiety/depression many years ago. I talk openly about it because at the time there was a stigma surrounding it. You will get through this ❤
I see a therapist too, although I was forced to go private for various reasons. For financial reasons I see mine once per month and it's all done over Skype. It was the best thing I ever did as for years I thought I had severe anxiety, but after 2 sessions with this therapist, she told me it was actually PTSD. Therapy can be hard going at times, but it is so worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.