Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she change? Probably not.
Sad news but I don’t understand why she’d be on a photo shoot during a national lockdown while someone apparently very close to her was ill with the virus. If that doesn’t make her realise how irresponsible she’s been during this entire pandemic, sadly nothing will.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Sad news but I don’t understand why she’d be on a photo shoot during a national lockdown while someone apparently very close to her was ill with the virus. If that doesn’t make her realise how irresponsible she’s been during this entire pandemic, sadly nothing will.
I am sad for her family , but lidl is totally deranged and very disturbed. Hard, but the truth.

Reactions: 34
Why is she so obsessed with working with Karen Millen? She said before it was her dream collab and they turned her down before or something along those lines.

I get it if it was say Louis Vuitton but Karen Millen is so meh, like it was maybe popular in 1998, I think I’d be turning them down lol
Totally agree! I loved Karen Millen back in the day their clothes were great, really well made and stylish. Now they are just a cheap imitation of themselves 👎🏻

Reactions: 14
LOL the ladder company blocked me for my post about Lydia. All I said is why I are you sending free items to a person who only begs but will never spend any money with you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Is ITF throwing shade at Lydia again? About not supporting friends. She was never your friend to begin with Vic. She uses people

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lydia no longer follows Frow. It was 14 weeks since Frow’s jewellery launch which Lydia was noticeably silent about, even though she went to the party and was gifted stuff.

The last post I can see that Lydia liked of Frow’s was on 2nd November and was a picture of Frow’s new puppy.

I wonder what went down.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Lydia no longer follows Frow. It was 14 weeks since Frow’s jewellery launch which Lydia was noticeably silent about, even though she went to the party and was gifted stuff.

The last post I can see that Lydia liked of Frow’s was on 2nd November and was a picture of Frow’s new puppy.

I wonder what went down.
Ah interesting I was literally just about to ask what went down as I remember Vic doing a vid of Lyds Glo products and I remember Lyd posting about Jewlerry and Vic commented on Porter saying he was a cutie?? But in between there seems to be loads of shade...

Reactions: 11
Frow does need to grow a pair... They are colleagues at best, and competitors fighting it out for the same brand deals at the end of the day. I like my colleagues sure, but if a promotion opportunity came up that I wanted would I just let them take it unchallenged? Hell no! Someone said it on Frow's thread beautifully. These brands don't have infinite budgets, and these 2 have similar audiences. Fact is, they are competing for jobs, and it's gonna smart at times to see each others successes, particularly if your own are drying up.

Reactions: 24
Oh that’s weird. I can’t see that or that she still follows her. But I can still see Frow. I will stand down from my sleuthing 😂
Haha. I was curious and checked and saw it. So I was confused because I do think there is tension. I don’t think lyds comments or likes itf posts. So she doesn’t help her friends as they help her

Reactions: 8

A year ago to the day she bought these Timberland boots "for a trip with Laura Mercier," stating that "you can't go wrong with the classics" and "[she] thought these would be good walking boots for the summer"
Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 00.37.48.png

Just. No. Follow. Through.

Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 00.44.20.png

No longer donating anything to Smartworks, I see. I guess it's been long enough. Charity just isn't relevant anymore, especially since the Duchess of Sussex moved to California and no longer makes in-person appearances. What's the point if you can't force a connection to the royal family?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Frow does need to grow a pair... They are colleagues at best, and competitors fighting it out for the same brand deals at the end of the day. I like my colleagues sure, but if a promotion opportunity came up that I wanted would I just let them take it unchallenged? Hell no! Someone said it on Frow's thread beautifully. These brands don't have infinite budgets, and these 2 have similar audiences. Fact is, they are competing for jobs, and it's gonna smart at times to see each others successes, particularly if your own are drying up.
Frow’s a sensitive dolly who could never cut it in a corporate job.

Lydia? She’s the type that enjoys twisting the knife.

BFFs they were never meant to be.

Reactions: 27
I'm currently in the process of seeing a NHS therapist, for severe anxiety, social anxiety and depression. Started the process at the start of December, I've had two assessments and im waiting for my first proper session date. Been told I'll wait 2-4 weeks
I'm super late to this but it took me 12 months to even get a first assessment appointment with NHS psychiatry after I almost killed myself in 2019. My partner had to call 999, I went to the hospital, they agreed I needed to be bumped up the list (I was already on the wait list for psychiatry due to depression at this point). I got some group therapy after the 1st lockdown was lifted, but I'm yet to see someone one on one.

There's no way Lidl would see an NHS psychiatrist within the time frame she wants with the so-called symptoms she has. I'm sorry but vanity isn't yet in the DSM-5.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.