Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch Je Suis Lou ? She is a 24 year old woman who had no Hermés buying history and was offered a Birkin and a Kelly. Went in for a blanket, they did not have it but chatting with the SA, he asked for her wishlist. A few months later, she contacted him regarding the blanket, he asked her to come in as he had a surprise for her. And what a surprise !
This seems to happen more often than one might think. I got my first Hermes bag the exact same way; hubby and I went into a store for a throw, chatted with the SA, and after a brief conversation, he offered us a Birkin. I wasn’t in the mindset to get one on the spot, but it was simply too gorgeous to resist.😅 Still over the moon about that bag (35 in Deep Blue), so I totally get the gratitude and excitement. Looking back, though, I think it might’ve been nice to wait and enjoy the slow burn of anticipation.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So...the new pup is adorable - Did anyone else roll their eyes at her wanting the "Balmoral Titan" from that company? Of couse you do, Queen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Moreover she didn’t rinse him properly. He still had soap froth on him.
Jesus H. Christ, he’s only a baby—puppy breath and all, why would such a tiny thing need to be bathed with any amount of soap or shampoo (even if it’s organic, bespoke, bedazzled, whatever).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She blocked me when I asked this on Instagram. It is a relevant question! You cannot believe anything on influencers comments on insta as they delete and block any comment that is not praising. I would ask this of anyone following the trends of dogs that everyone wants at the moment. My Mum rescued two greyhounds who had been treated badly and they have had a loving home for years now.
A greyhound would probably be better suited to Lidls lifestyle as well. However not as assthetic as a small dog would be, nor the same as what the others have. God forbid it would hurt to have your own mind

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I never really understand why she buys the most basic stuff like these are just boots unless someone acc asks her where are they from lol it’s boring
1E290C82-6535-4908-9F7C-687AE426B9D9.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
You just know Ali spent 10+ minutes arranging that sock to make sure the logo was showing 😂

aligordon_20210114_59.jpg

20210115_022502.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
The pup is always crying in the background on Ali’s stories! Do they really get a puppy to then keep him all day in a cage crying?! Surely Lydia did her research and knew it will need constant attention for a while, just like a baby would?!
WANKERS! More pup crying and we’ll send RSPCA there!
That video he uploaded about the Bulters Room he said in it they were about to go back into Lockdown and when he is showing the whipped Rug you could hear that wee pup crying.
I think the Karen Millen photoshoot was filmed before lockdown.. Everything is old that they are putting up, nothing of real time.

Reactions: 15
You just know Ali spent 10+ minutes arranging that sock to make sure the logo was showing 😂

View attachment 384068
View attachment 384070
That outfit looks just as bad as his wife's outfit. Both of them are trying too hard to make something happen stylewise. Lydia used to have a style that looked effortless but polished, but now looks dowdy and uncomfortable. Ali's outfit is almost humorous. He needs to start over and style up from the base layer (I couldn't resist). Ali's new style is 'Grandpa Chic'. It's all the rage on the border of Buckinghamshire or where ever the F she says the bungalow is located.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her argument I’m sure would be that you’re allowed to go to ‘work’ if you can’t work from home but it’s still incredibly tone deaf to be posting something as trivial as this during a time like this. She really is so unbelievably selfish and thoughtless 😡😡
she'll secretly love the attention, 'bad breath, is any breath'. to her, also it will just promote her and Ali's SM platforms even further and her dumb lemmings will keep following relentlessly regardless as they all secretly want to be her or be her BESTIE!

Reactions: 6
She needs to stop w these titles that signify she’s pregnant or it’s a child View attachment 382996

Idk maybe it’s just me but all the money they have and they have this tiny cage like they could give the dog a whole room if they really wanted to but at least a bigger crate ffs so it doesn’t ruin their aesthetic View attachment 383001
Please please be assured if you think this is small and he has the whole room your sadly mistaken, they have him surrounded with a pen around the crate when they are busy or just not giving a tit so the wee pup is trapped in a Freezing cold massive room under 2 windows on these frosty days.
He isn't even allowed into the Bulters Room but lumi is and she rips tit apart with her claws.
Compare Porter with LEG and Boe with Frow&Harrison. Boe is a happy playful wee pup, he and Harrison play together like buds, Boe plays with Frow and nibbles and carry on like a pup would with their pack. Porter look shocked in LEGs arms hes shaking and is very jittery about sniffing her in the IG story she put up to introduce him.
That is a very nervous wee pup, Boe was never like this.. Speaks volumes really!

What a view 🤣
My Brother said "Poor puppy, but like a dog they are always after p*ssy, esp when it’s on offer"
Who the Fcuk edited this and why was this allowed to go up.. Its disgusting!

I def wouldn’t have put him in the sink way too high and dangerous! At least in the bath he couldn’t jump out, dumb faced lidl.
Nothing down to stop him from slipping, and she didn't even rinse him correctly still covered in bubbles which means that will dry into his wee skin and he will end up with skin problems..
She is a dumb duck as is the breeder.
Washing a puppy unless they are covered in tit/piss/mud is beyond stupid.
They still carry enzyme from their mothers tongue on the coat that help them fight against bacteria, he should still be on his mother tir in that video he was only 7wks old. Breast milk is so important for knitting the intestinal tract together and place a healthy balance in the stomach for digestion.
But these 2 twats no nothing about science or mothering, jezzz they nearly killed Lumi now they end up bleeping up the puppy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
OOOOOOKEEEEYYYY so that was a lot. Don't get me wrong, the puppy is cute and I hope he's happy and well taken care of...and I am not the person who can speak to his care/training/anything. They seem happy with him, I just wish Ali would wear socks around the house... I've seen enough of his feet for one lifetime.

THIS PAID LOOOONG ADVERTISEMENT OF SOME SKINCARE THAT I'VE NEVER HEARD OF AT THE BEGINNING... with Lydia sporting a reeaaallll fresh face of filler and red nose and lips that look so strange when she talks. She is so inauthentic and robotic... oh look let me show you his ear while he sleeps but really I want to talk about myself and how right I am and how I am already going to redecorate his crate with bespoke red plaid bedding that will just niggle at me so I'll have to change it next week to green plaid.

Back to my point... I can't help but picture Lydia shopping all her "sponsors" to see who is going to pay the most to be the beginning of the "puppy unboxing reveal". This reveal will include a bath and a snuggle set to baby music showing Lydia in some movie montage of a bonding moment of mother and child. And bonus... for an extra 10K, Lydia will actually read from your product pamphlet so you aren't irritated that she hasn't bothered to actually learn anything about your product and just say it's the DREAM. And THIS random skincare company is the only one who paid to play. NO major sponsors... this is the best that she could get for this dog show. Pathetic Lydia... using the dog like this. We all see RIGHT THROUGH YOU.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
They've bought Porter a bell to ring when he needs a wee! I am speechless!!!
Didn't I say the witch would get a bell 😂😂😂😂

Downton Abbey would be so proud that the pedigree dog who is called Porter is the one with a bell to ring so his servants can come and take him to the lavatory 😂😂

Lord and Lady of muckymanor

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's an Idiot!
On her millen Gordon Instagram

I. Don’t care if they block me
So here ya go :)
Lumi is smarter than everyone in that house. She’s just going to wait until the MGs leave the house, open a door, and harass Porter until he leaves the property. Bengals, like Siamese, are incredibly smart and have a vengeful streak. They get their revenged on other animals (and people) when the time is right.

• Haha
  • Heart
So Ali's video was filmed on Tuesday 5th Jan - blurry screenshot from his vlog below.

He stated in this they already had porter and had done for a few days however the advert for their dog shows today they are 9 weeks and 2 days meaning that they were 8 weeks on Tuesday 5th Jan so should not have been at their's for a few days at this point.

This has really really pissed me off I know I keep banging on about it

View attachment 383217
View attachment 383220
Ali said in the video that Brois is expected to call for a national Lockdown in the next few days..
Lockdown was the 4th Jan.
And they already had Porter for days as Ali said so they took him and the so called backyard Breeder let them take him when he was just over 6wks old .
Sticking. Thats why they have been hiding but lies always end up rising to the surface.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.