Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really never thought they would get a mini dachshund.. they live such an active life style i thought they would get a retriever or something to join them on their walks/runs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1610726235536.png

1610726315965.png

I'm suggesting a certificate for everyone who gets blocked for daring to ask a question - "I was blocked by Lydia Elise Millen"
She's so petty. Should have a disclaimer in her community guidelines - only fawning minions in the chat please
Blocked on my second account for liking a comment about a photoshoot not being essential.

Go do some work Lydia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ali's reel introducing Porter - watering him from a watering can to see him grow from the teddy to the puppy. That is so cringe, he obviously has nothing better to do than spend hours on crap like this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
The fact that she has put the dog's toys in a F & M basket is such a laughable, braggy, pointless flex. Girl, you wear flammable Nasty Gal and Karen Millen crap. You sell your used H & M dresses on Depop for 6 bucks. Plus postage.

Your beloved first born Lumi has NO toys, NO cat tree to climb. Cheap food. Beloved my ass. Not beloved enough to put your hand in your pocket to buy her a few toys. 🤬

You wanna flex ?
Buy Lumi a cat tree. (baby steps)
Don't return the designer gear you order ... You know the outfits you order, wear for 10 minutes at home WITH THE TAGS STILL ON, and then return the following day.
How about actually keeping the stuff you order, cut the tags off and wear said items. Don't order 1 belt and wear it with every outfit you wear, day after day. We see you cheapskate gurrrl.

Oh, I forget. Most important. How about you paying for said designer gear. With your money. No begging. No vouchers.

Lydia. Village Idiot. 🤡
And cheapskate.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
B9E227D5-C470-438F-953C-7B45194FAE48.png

I never used a cage for my dog as he sleeps in the bed with us, but I think it is very odd to put the mat right in front of the cage. Why would you do that? He’ll step in pee or sh** for sure. Dogs don’t care if they get dirty or if they get your house dirty. Very smart, Lidl...

And she showed us her crotch two times in a single video, very classy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yes young man! Those 1940’s fighter pilots were very young, brave yet frightened and facing death at any time. You! You’re biggest challenge is trying to escape from your film set escape room and negotiating the child proof stair gate to the kitchen!! You’re fear? A decline in likes on some fake pic or vid!
Your not you’re!! I’m getting as bad as him!

‘My dream!’ ‘The dream!’ ‘My biggest dream!’ ‘The ultimate dream!’ Stop sleeping so much! They’ll soon calm down!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I watched an old blog of hers, when they were moving into this house. the thing noticed is that they DID have a big cat tree with scratching posts etc for the cats. Why did they get rid of it? The poor cat must be bored out if its mind!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Who was it on here that said Victoria(itf) will definitely comment on Aldi’s photo/video of Porter? Well colour me surprised....not! She’s only just gone and commented on his photo. Yet no comment left on Lidl’s reel of Porter from yesterday lmaooo. Meooowwwww!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
They’re really milking this whole ‘we got a teddy that looks like the dog’ thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It's got to be from yesterday, she has her ugly bag condoms on
Do Karen Millen don't do accessories? I mean besides sex toys? Like shoes and bags. I always find it so odd when she brings her own wardrobe with her to brand photoshoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really never thought they would get a mini dachshund.. they live such an active life style i thought they would get a retriever or something to join them on their walks/runs
Er.....I wouldn't describe their lifestyle as active...! Remember it's all for the 'gram.
IF she goes for a 'run' it's very slowly (she admitted this) and her walks are pub crawls with Cawwie....or rather just crawls, because they don't necessarily wait until they get to the pub to start drinking. The kerb will do!
Physical work is all done by Ali....gardening, taking the Christmas trees down etc, because she has weak wrists.
Most of the time she is prone on the sofa or in bed by 9. For a 32 year old she should have much more energy and be doing much more.
As for a retriever, there's no way she would be able to handle one. She said she wanted a lap dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ali's reel introducing Porter - watering him from a watering can to see him grow from the teddy to the puppy. That is so cringe, he obviously has nothing better to do than spend hours on crap like this.
I was scrolling Insta today (don't do it every day) and Lydia's reel came up. She had the plush puppy in her hand and throw it in the air and fell down as Porter. I was just baffled. Like, who thinks this is a nice way to introduce your dog. It's not a bleeping shoe, Lydia. Idk why, but it irritated the crap out of me.
Ali's reel sounds not better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
T
I don’t find her active, she is always farting around doing tit all. I have just looked at my Fitbit watch and have spent 38 mns inactive in 8 hours!

Er.....I wouldn't describe their lifestyle as active...! Remember it's all for the 'gram.
IF she goes for a 'run' it's very slowly (she admitted this) and her walks are pub crawls with Cawwie....or rather just crawls, because they don't necessarily wait until they get to the pub to start drinking. The kerb will do!
Physical work is all done by Ali....gardening, taking the Christmas trees down etc, because she has weak wrists.
Most of the time she is prone on the sofa or in bed by 9. For a 32 year old she should have much more energy and be doing much more.
As for a retriever, there's no way she would be able to handle one. She said she wanted a lap dog.
Snap.
And I am 5 months of being 50!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who was it on here that said Victoria(itf) will definitely comment on Aldi’s photo/video of Porter? Well colour me surprised....not! She’s only just gone and commented on his photo. Yet no comment left on Lidl’s reel of Porter from yesterday lmaooo. Meooowwwww!

I really think that Victoria and Alex know exactly what Lydia is like now - I think they've been flavour of the month and then literally dumped for Josie and Charlie and even before that! But I don't think Victoria would want to fall out with another influencer, so no doubt she's just being friendly in public for all to see, but they probably feel sorry for Ali and think that he is nice and that she is the prize witch!!

As per usual she had to make the puppy announcement all about her, and I really hope she gets called out about the Karen Millen shoot, she really deserves it. I'm so glad she didn't get to her million followers on Instagram before Christmas, we will have to keep our eyes on her numbers this year too!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Haha that was me! Wish I could say they are unpredictable but.... proof in the pudding.

For the Karen Millen shoot I hope she gets some flak for it because it is absolutely not essential at this time, we are in a bloody lockdown and this just shows no respect to those who cannot work from home.
Ali used to take her photos before, so why couldn't they have done that somewhere local then sent the images to the KM team to edit? She just wants the attention on a shoot and trying to prove that she is still relevant to brands.

I'd love it if Frow did some shoots for a brand at home and made a pointed statement about staying at home and using your own resources at this time. Oh it would be sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Don’t think she has any other offers. She’s a has been and I hope working with Boohoo AND during lockdown backfires on her massively. I for one have unfollowed her. Just wish I could report more bots too but she’s mixed them all in
With adjusted lockdown levels and schools re-opening postponed in my country, I have all the time in the world to sit and delete the bots on her account.

Yep. I'm that petty. :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.