Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could understand if your taking dog for a walk in the cold outside but that house would be warm enough surely, poor thing will overheat.
Yes it’s so strange that she has jumpers on him when in the house! My 2 dogs have equafleeces for when they go on walks. They have 1 each to keep them warm and dry in the winter and then a second one that just keeps them dry and clean if it is raining. They purely only have the 2nd one because they are low to the ground and get filthy all the time and I don’t want to keep bathing them as it isn’t good for them. However I wouldn’t have them wearing anything in the house, just like humans I reckon it would disrupt their ability to regulate their body temperature.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How is she getting filler top ups in lockdown? If the nose doctor actually went to her house that’s a disgrace. Also, she only got her lips done about 6 weeks ago, why is she getting even more? She looks deformed

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How is she getting filler top ups in lockdown? If the nose doctor actually went to her house that’s a disgrace. Also, she only got her lips done about 6 weeks ago, why is she getting even more? She looks deformed
My theory is that because these clinics where Dr Ayad works are medical facilities they are allowed to stay open so they have found a loophole that allows them to treat non medical patients because it is Dr’s performing the services. I know of other medical clinics who are finding a loopholes in rules becuase medical professionals are doing the classes or services.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My theory is that because these clinics where Dr Ayad works are medical facilities they are allowed to stay open so they have found a loophole that allows them to treat non medical patients because it is Dr’s performing the services. I know of other medical clinics who are finding a loopholes in rules becuase medical professionals are doing the classes or services.
If the Dr is regulated under the CQC, it's classed as a medical appointment.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So the queen of seal pups/ cat lover has finally got her grubby, beggy hands on a dog, the poor thing. I haven’t watched the vlog yet- but I’m sure these first few months she will be a good guardian, it will all be sweet lispings to porter, he may be allowed in some of the grand stately rooms of the house and even enjoy a wander around the grounds accompanied by Lidl. But then I can guarantee when the novelty wears off and he’s ruined some of her 13k bags and he’s pissed all over her lawn and killed the grass off she will soon be bored of him. She will most probably let him roam free outside and he will escape into the farmers field, the scene of the crime where dearly departed lynx met his untimely death. 😞
she really is a joke, she’s just got porter on a whim, a chance to post a click bait title and a way of trying to fill the void in her vapid life. She has no clue! Soon she will be back to the same old thing of ‘when I get this (insert any material item) my life will be happy’ Her vlogs will be full of ‘I want, I want, I want again’ And Porter will just be another prop in the house. So sad.
And as for Ali in that 1940s pilots attire! What the actual F?!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣bloody idiot! I actually think he’s worse that Lydia, the chump! Anyways ‘tally ho folks!’
Is he going to fly his plane with his little ship’s wheel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Interesting that neither the Hermes bag or the introduction of Porter has increased her instagram followers. She has been on 934,000 since we all reported the bots and the number went down from the highest we saw which was 952,000 i think. So there's been no organic growth for her whatsoever since before Vlogmas. I think that says a lot! I also noticed Frow and Tamara have gone down a few thousand as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is he going to fly his plane with his little ship’s wheel?
1610711636151.png

Interesting that neither the Hermes bag or the introduction of Porter has increased her instagram followers. She has been on 934,000 since we all reported the bots and the number went down from the highest we saw which was 952,000 i think. So there's been no organic growth for her whatsoever since before Vlogmas. I think that says a lot! I also noticed Frow and Tamara have gone down a few thousand as well.
The Bot giveth
and the Bot taketh away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
stop buying bots till things cool down then back at it

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Thank you to @JMD for the thread title which was a clear winner with 74 votes! Edited slightly to fit.
So, we are half way through January and surviving on meagre scraps left over from Lidl's Christmas and new year.
The novelty of Sage Sausage Porterloo has already worn off and he's left whining in the other room while Lidl and Aldi enjoy their gentleman's study office whatever....from which they are squeezing every bit of content.

Lidl has fessed up to secretly 'buying' her 'new' bag from Sellier so it looks as if her only 'in shop' Hermes purchase was a belt...

Meanwhile Lidl is on a KM shoot in the middle of a national lockdown and the jury is still out on whether they enjoyed their #gifted pampering weekend beforehand.

It certainly looks as if the puppy was collected /delivered aged 7 weeks at the start of January. Now, complete with designer jumper, he is old enough to be revealed....but only for a few seconds! View attachment 388699)
Nope! Just not good enough for Lydiot (the imperfect) demanding perfection. I’ve noticed “mummy’s wittle Porterloo” has some crooked lower teefs. Off to Invisalign ASAP, champ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Porter is adorable, hopefully he'll be alright at some point❤.
Wonder when they'll cut his claws? Maybe Carrie will as I can't see Lady Julia do it tbh.

Anyway Ali is really morphing in to a hobbit isn't he?

20210115_130234.jpg

Her pose...I just can't!!!!! Smugdonna basking in her own conceitedness 🤢🤮.

20210115_130258.jpg

Lastly, the boots don't suit her, too wide and makes her look shorter than she is (I guess it's possible😬). Her outfit stings my eyes and as a former equestrian, I love riding boots but the shaft circumference need to be smaller to look sleeeeek imo😊😂.

Screenshot_20210115-130357_Instagram.jpg

Her vest reminds me of this:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
In this stupid outfit she reminds me of Luke Skywalker 🤣🤣
61B6E8F3-B085-4E2F-A788-DDAE690E94B4.jpeg
85FA7E1C-F295-43A7-92CD-0D2DC1EE5DC3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
Lumi is smarter than everyone in that house. She’s just going to wait until the MGs leave the house, open a door, and harass Porter until he leaves the property. Bengals, like Siamese, are incredibly smart and have a vengeful streak. They get their revenged on other animals (and people) when the time is right.
Totally. Lumi has a cunning plan. They've kept them apart imo. When she's on the sofa with Aldi and Porter, you could almost hear her thinking, 'I'm the boss around here witches'. A dog is not an accessory or a substitute baby. It's sickening. Lidl trying to contain her disappointment when the fancy cage cover wasn't sage.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So the shoot was yesterday... essential work, really? I feel like if Fleur got a load of stick for breaking lockdown Lidl should too
That is a horrible outfit. It’s like princess Anne cosplay with a Kate Middleton wig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't believe the shoot was yesterday, i think it was a few days ago. Even so, we are on lockdown and it was totally un-necessary. She really shouldn't be so arrogant and stupid to boast about it on instagram

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.