Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and hers have to be 'bespoke' - not personalised or 'how nice they also added our name on' but has to be 'bespoke'. She is the EPITOME of Hyacinth Bucket and doesn't even have the self awareness to realise!
The term bespoke really applies to tailoring, having a suit made for you from fabric you have chosen 'spoke' for. The theory is that it is made to measure and no one else would have the same suit as you. Now it is used as a term willy nilly and Lydia is one of the worst offenders. Really her little step ladder is a mass-produced item which has been personalised, not a bespoke item.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
FFS a ladder? Please can the next poll be ridiculous tit they think people care about.
1. Ladder
2. Pen holder thingy
I've wondered if I have enough food to last until payday before, but I have never wondered where my next bleeping ladder is coming from!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There's nothing wrong with decaf coffee!
🙈
Didn’t say there was. I’m making fun of how she always has to point it out and make everything that is normal a big deal. Like bespoke....

Honestly maybe I need a break from this thread if a little joke about decaf coffee offends people.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Not surprised you thought Bollocks (Bolly) was hers. The way she introduced him to her flog, posted about him on her stories and then that last picture, where she didn't correct anyone who thought he was hers 🤦🏻‍♀️ Of course now she won’t be fawning over him since she’s got her own little play thing.
Oooooh!!! So I wasn't going crazy then!!! She is some kind of conniving tit!!!!

Reactions: 7
The term bespoke really applies to tailoring, having a suit made for you from fabric you have chosen 'spoke' for. The theory is that it is made to measure and no one else would have the same suit as you. Now it is used as a term willy nilly and Lydia is one of the worst offenders. Really her little step ladder is a mass-produced item which has been personalised, not a bespoke item.
Exactly, or anything that has been specifically designed for you, from scratch, with plans, measurements etc - Even something like an item of furniture can be bespoke if it's been designed just for you, you've chosen the materials, colours, dimension and it's a one-off created just for you, not just tweaked in some way. Why does Lydia have to try and make it sound like everything is better or more exclusive than it is, she is embarrassing!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Personalised step ladders 🤣 I’m getting major “live, laugh, love” vibes from that engraved step ladder

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Didn’t say there was. I’m making fun of how she always has to point it out and make everything that is normal a big deal. Like bespoke....

Honestly maybe I need a break from this thread if a little joke about decaf coffee offends people.
Ah understood, I got the wrong end of the stick :)

Reactions: 4
Did she take those ladders for free? I see it has or product on them? And then they got lost so the company made them again? 😲 she’s so entitled it’s unreal

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is this new personalized ladder going to be the closest thing to a scratching post Lumi will get? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who thinks Frow s porch will look better than Lidls? :D Very much looking forward to her porch flogs :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 388358

Oh and hers have to be 'bespoke' - not personalised or 'how nice they also added our name on' but has to be 'bespoke'. She is the EPITOME of Hyacinth Bucket and doesn't even have the self awareness to realise!
Spot on👌She's become a parody. And a bloody predictable one at that. Why can't she converse normally ffs?!

Woodlands! Grounds! BESPOKE! Tumbled limestone! Heritage! Sympathetic! Cashmere! Champagne! CEO! Best meat thermometer money can buy! David Austin Roooooses! Listen to yourself, woman!!! You've become a laughing stock. Not an ounce of humility or modest bone in your body.

Bespoke stepladder, whatever next? 🙄

0643b8b4192706b640eb9cfff22034ca.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Is it a coincidence that the exact same day Fleur De Force uploads a pantry picture with these ladders, Lydia does too?

But hers are personalized and of course she would have had them first of Parcel Force hasn’t lost them 🙄

Also assuming this is part of a campaign since they’ve both posted on the same day, so shouldn’t it be marked AD?
Finally she’s getting that extra height that she denies needing as she’s so tall

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it a coincidence that the exact same day Fleur De Force uploads a pantry picture with these ladders, Lydia does too?

But hers are personalized and of course she would have had them first of Parcel Force hasn’t lost them 🙄

Also assuming this is part of a campaign since they’ve both posted on the same day, so shouldn’t it be marked AD?
Blergh, there it is again "BESHPOKHE".😫🙄

Okay so she’s ‘in love’ with a step ladder now. She really needs to get out more 🙄🙄
Like, why does she need one anyway. As if she would anything around the house that needs a ladder. She doesn't clean her windows or glass pendant lights, she doesn't fix anything in the house, they have no library, and even if, she doesn't read. So tell me, WHY? Why you need a bespoke ladder?

I’m sorry but who gets personalised step ladders? I mean... what is the point? Mine live in the cupboard under the stairs, no one ever sees them....
I go and get the alumn ladder and write my name with a sharpie on it. Bäääm! Bespoke. (I won't do it, because my insane roommate would lose her bleeping tit over this, but otherwise. And then I post it on Insta #betterladderthannever)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘Bespoke’ stepladders for the house elf, so he can get into those vegetable beds/graves and clear out the cat tit! Genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.