Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helmi

I decided to give her vlog a go, but I had to turn it off after 2 minutes when she said that she cannot go anywhere because Rich has the car that they share.

Seriously – f**k you, Lily. Can you imagine how many families would be happy to own a car, a Tesla no less? She lives in London, for Christ's sake! She could take the tube and go anywhere in the city. It's not like she lives in the middle of nowhere with no public transport.

There's also a personal reason why I was so disgusted with that comment. I was diagnosed with epilepsy this year and had to hand in my driver's license to the police until my neurologist agrees that I am fit to drive again – which could take years. Luckily, I live in a relatively big city so I rely on public transport, cycling and walking. So hearing someone living in one of the biggest cities in Europe complain that she cannot go anywhere without a car makes me sick to my stomach.

P.S. Again she makes it sound like she and Rich are roommates or a separated couple going through a divorce, lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Lily going to a beginner's tennis class when she is clearly not a beginner so she can be the best in the group, is probably the most Lily thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
A comment on her vlog:
"Constructive Feedback: Don't slag off your husband on YouTube. Rich doesn't do this to you, if anything painting him in a bad light will only exasperate the situation."

Soooooo true! Hate how she always slags him off or humiliates him. So unpleasant.

Reactions: 49

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
The real question is; did she FaceTime herself so she had two missed calls to include in her photo of her oh so busy schedule?
That was Rich calling from downstairs for some help with the kids, cooking, cleaning, etc..

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Nah she bought the peloton because all the insta huns we’re buying it. Now is too 2020, so she has given up

View attachment 1441797
this is Rich, you know after bed time lol.
This has given me a vision of Rich, furiously peddling away his torment and frustration by the light of the moon. Tears streaming down his tired little face.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20220630_084007.jpg

Actually agree with her on this. I've been using Instagram less and less lately and I've realised it's because I'm bored with all the random crap I'm not interested in that it throws at me every time I open it. I want to see what my friends are up to, not dozens and dozens of crafty reels.

However, I am enjoying Lily moaning about it, because I know what bothers her the most is that she's getting less exposure and engagement from her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Helmi

I don't use toaster tongs, I just use my fingers. However, I usually bring the plate right next to the toaster so I do not have to run across the kitchen with a burning hot toast in my hand. How clever!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I find it odd she’s sharing Rich’s personal health issues online especially after she said she keeps most things to herself in the very same vlog

Reactions: 42

ellwood

She has a complex about curly hair and can’t stand the fact her daughter has blonde, easier to manage soft waves, so convinces herself it’s the same as her own hair. It isn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

roarke

VIP Member
I feel like this is a new level of insanity. She’s affiliate linking someone else’s house?! GET A FUCKING JOB LILY.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20220714_123936.jpg

My friend and I are so RaNdOm and qUiRkY, literal creative geniuses that no one can understand!
She's so embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40