Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for her realising that the heat pump needs servicing and she‘ll have to take that cupboard down to get it cleaned.
NOBODY TOLD ME
she also need to clean the dust. Fast forward next year, she will show us the dust. Cannot wait

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy tit Dorothy is not in Kansas any more. Lily went all the way to the millennial dome?? I hope she’s ok and lived to tell the tale of visiting an SE postcode. Sometimes there’s live music on there too hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She didn’t know the outlet was at the O2 because our self declared music expert never goes to concerts

• Haha
Reactions: 26
30608A0E-ED56-49B6-A675-AD908B6EB3DD.jpeg

Adds to the daily ever growing list of things she doesnt know
Also her idea of “thrill” is really dumb - is she for real writing this for the internet.

She didn’t know the outlet was at the O2 because our self declared music expert never goes to concerts
She didnt know until a PAID JOB enlightened her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1431243
Adds to the daily ever growing list of things she doesnt know
Also her idea of “thrill” is really dumb - is she for real writing this for the internet.

She didnt know until a PAID JOB enlightened her.
Maybe I am animal, do people not use their hand or poke it with a table knife if it is too hot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe I am animal, do people not use their hand or poke it with a table knife if it is too hot
Poking it with a knife is a great way to get electrocuted. I love toaster tongs. We've been using them for years and they are great when you are toasting scones and they disintegrate a bit in the toaster.

Reactions: 11
I don't use toaster tongs, I just use my fingers. However, I usually bring the plate right next to the toaster so I do not have to run across the kitchen with a burning hot toast in my hand. How clever!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Poking it with a knife is a great way to get electrocuted. I love toaster tongs. We've been using them for years and they are great when you are toasting scones and they disintegrate a bit in the toaster.
Yes, also great for crappy gluten free bread which is usually about a quarter of the size of normal bread and has a giant hole in it.

My grandma has toast tongs in like the 90's, these are not a new invention Lily!

Reactions: 8
How does she go ahead and post this nonsense of buying a Jo Malone candle discounted for £41 in this current climate? It’s so wrong on so many levels. On a day inflation jumps to 9.4% she doesn’t see an issue promoting a 40 quid candle from a brand that has repeatedly been called out for discriminatory practices. A day after wildfires started around her beloved London because of global warming she still doesn’t see the relation between consumerism and climate change. She’s got her freebies and her air-conditioned loft, why would she care.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How does she go ahead and post this nonsense of buying a Jo Malone candle discounted for £41 in this current climate? It’s so wrong on so many levels. On a day inflation jumps to 9.4% she doesn’t see an issue promoting a 40 quid candle from a brand that has repeatedly been called out for discriminatory practices. A day after wildfires started around her beloved London because of global warming she still doesn’t see the relation between consumerism and climate change. She’s got her freebies and her air-conditioned loft, why would she care.
Just after buying a brand new iMac too.

And don't forget the £20/£30 cleaning sprays, £60 shorts for tennis once a week ...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.